ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Pauline!
Thanks thejuf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I keep hearing Oh No,Not You Again on the radio Return to archive
October 31st, 2005 10:42 PM
Poison Dart Has ONNYA been released as a single? I've been hearing it on the radio on a regular basis the last couple of weeks.

I thought Rain Fall Down was going to be the next single? I havent heard that song once on the radio.

I hope ONNYA turns into a hit even if it juist gets played on rock stations.
October 31st, 2005 10:57 PM
Riffhard ONNYA was released last week to rock radio as the single. The Stones are trying to release both RFD and ONNYA as the latest singles to different radio formats. My station added ONNYA last week as well. Yet we have yet to launch RFD.

Riffy
October 31st, 2005 11:19 PM
Poison Dart How is ONNYA doing on a national basis? I think it's the best song on the new cd and the best Stones rocker in many years.
October 31st, 2005 11:44 PM
Soldatti #12 on Heritage Rock
http://billboardradiomonitor.com/radiomonitor/charts/chart_highlights.jsp

It will chart on the Billboard rock chart soon.
October 31st, 2005 11:46 PM
Riffhard I couldn't answer that as I have not seen the latest edition of R&R(radio trade rag). It's a bit early to tell I would guess. However,my station is getting lots of positive feedback about it. I must say that the "clean" version of it leaves alot to be desired. The edit is nearlt as bad as Live Licks. A gaping hole where the word fuck and tits should be. Still the phonnes are ringing for it. So that's good.

Riffy
November 1st, 2005 12:20 PM
texile that's great - it is the best song since.....who knows - a real rocker and i'm not embarrassed by this one...i just hope it doesn't end up on days of our lives.
November 1st, 2005 08:30 PM
Soldatti If this songs fails to get a good airplay, nothing on ABB will save the record. It's the perfect song on todays rock market.
November 1st, 2005 08:45 PM
exile
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
ONNYA was released last week to rock radio as the single. The Stones are trying to release both RFD and ONNYA as the latest singles

I didnt know this. thanks for info. I think its a good idea as well.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)