ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Pauline!
Thanks thejuf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Jagger's daughter Jade says her parents left her a bit traumatized (NSC) Return to archive
October 31st, 2005 12:11 PM
moy Mick Jagger's daughter Jade says her parents left her a bit traumatized
Canadian Press
Monday, October 31, 2005

Jade Jagger, daughter of rock star Mick Jagger. (AP '04/Louis Lanzano)

HONG KONG (AP) - Mick Jagger's daughter Jade challenged stereotypes of her being a party girl, and said that her parents' efforts to shield her from the spotlight left her a bit traumatized, a Hong Kong magazine reported in its November issue.

My parents "sort of kept me out of the public eye quite a lot when I was little," she was quoted by Prestige Hong Kong as saying in London. "I sometimes found that a little traumatizing, having blankets thrown around me and so on."

Jade Jagger, 34, is the daughter of Mick's former wife, Bianca. She has two children, ages 10 and 13, and is creative director at the British jewelry house Garrard.

She said many people mistakenly think she's a party girl.

"They want to imagine that I'm wild or whatever because they want to feel that there's somebody out there doing that while they're going to bed at 9:30 p.m.," she was quoted as saying. "They don't want to think that I'm washing my socks, too, and putting my kids to bed and moaning that they've left their room in a mess."

But she resisted describing herself as a traditional person.

"I believe in quite a lot of traditional values," she reportedly said. "I like everybody to sit down at the table and eat together. I have a formal side and an informal side. It's quite hard to define yourself."
© The Canadian Press 2005
October 31st, 2005 12:19 PM
glencar Hot!
October 31st, 2005 12:24 PM
texile hot, hot HOT!
and i'm a chick.
October 31st, 2005 06:08 PM
Soldatti She's more pretty with years past.
October 31st, 2005 07:21 PM
glencar
quote:
texile wrote:
hot, hot HOT!
and i'm a chick.

No way! I always thought you were a guy. You have a manlier way of posting than some of the "guys" around here!
October 31st, 2005 07:28 PM
texile i know - i'm quite proud of that....
October 31st, 2005 07:29 PM
texile incidentally - and strangely enough glencar - i thought you were female...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)