ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Pauline!
Thanks thejuf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Portland Show Return to archive
October 31st, 2005 11:47 AM
Gimme Shelter Since I'm in town on business I just got a nosebleed seat for the Portland show tomorrow night. Hopefully they will pull out Sway for the second time this tour.
October 31st, 2005 11:48 AM
glencar No, Chuck said no Sway until possibly MSG. The Ohio crowd was unimpressed & have therefore ruined it for all of us. Thanks, Buckeyes!
October 31st, 2005 12:59 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
glencar wrote:
No, Chuck said no Sway until possibly MSG. The Ohio crowd was unimpressed & have therefore ruined it for all of us. Thanks, Buckeyes!

O.K. I am a Buckeye and I did get to hear Sway(na-na-nana-na)! But I do agree that most of my aquaintances only know "Hang on Sloopy-O-H-I-O)" Sorry state of affairs in Buckeye land. I hope they do play it at MSG, so I can hear it once again.

Have fun tonight G.S.!! I will probably be snoozing, while you are partyin' with the Stones!!
October 31st, 2005 01:52 PM
glencar I was once an Ohio resident.
October 31st, 2005 02:20 PM
pdog People from Ohio are a hearty folk. Anyone who can tolerate nine months of gray skies, is alright!
October 31st, 2005 02:44 PM
GimmeExile Chuck says the crowd didn't enjoy Sway? Does he notice half the audience leaving their seats during Keith's set?
October 31st, 2005 02:47 PM
glencar He has NO control over Keith's set!
November 1st, 2005 01:18 PM
Gimme Shelter Just went on the Ticketmaster site and got an 11th row floor seat!!!!! Spent a couple of bucks on it but oh well, its the STONES!!!! Gonna try and sell my nosebleed ticket before the show.
November 1st, 2005 03:32 PM
Brainbell Jangler Hey, where will you guys be pre-show? Word is the Shidoobees will be at Holiday Inn>
November 1st, 2005 03:39 PM
Gimme Shelter I'll be coming in from Aloha, Oregon. Probally by cab because it has been pouring all day.
November 1st, 2005 05:08 PM
Brainbell Jangler Shelter:
You know the Max goes straight to the Rose Garden. I'd save that cab fare for an extra t-shirt, drink, etc. Call (503)238-RIDE or check trimet.org for schedule info.
November 1st, 2005 05:13 PM
Joey " The Ohio crowd was unimpressed & have therefore ruined it for all of us. "

|
|
|
|
V

November 1st, 2005 05:15 PM
Gimme Shelter
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
Shelter:
You know the Max goes straight to the Rose Garden. I'd save that cab fare for an extra t-shirt, drink, etc. Call (503)238-RIDE or check trimet.org for schedule info.

Any idea where I would catch it in Aloha?
November 1st, 2005 05:16 PM
kath y'all have fun in portland tonight. yeah, it POURED here in salem all morning, but it's kinda drying out now.
November 1st, 2005 05:17 PM
Joey " it's kinda drying out now."
|
|
|
|
V

November 1st, 2005 09:26 PM
glencar kath51, no show for you?
November 1st, 2005 09:41 PM
Dan I wish I could go this show, more than any other show except maybe San Francisco.
November 1st, 2005 10:01 PM
kath no...and man does that suck!! terry has some issues at work that are laving us in limbo as far as job security...but the biggest blow of all is that my swet schnitzel, my dachsund that i am with 24/7 is TERRIBLY sick. emergency vet as 5 this morning....bloody mucous stool...cold to touch, eyes dull...scared the hell out of me. gave him pain meds (he's been snockered all day, just waking up) and im abx and 250cc of sub q fluids. i'm not sure he is gonna make it, he is just lying on my chest and bundled up in blankets......even if i'd had first row i would have stayed home with my schnitzel.

please chant mantras, light candles, wave sage, do wahtever you feel will help my precious boy get through this....

schnitzel and his daddy terry sleepin'.....terry is the guy (husband of mine...)

anyway...no portland....
November 1st, 2005 10:54 PM
glencar I'll say a prayer for the lil doggie...
November 1st, 2005 11:29 PM
mickmask I can sympathize with you...my old boy (18yrs) is very ill right now...really has me down.
I'll say one for yours tonight.

mm.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)