ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Pauline!
Thanks thejuf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Richards gets high with kids Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 29th, 2005 12:28 PM
Ten Thousand Motels RICHARDS GETS HIGH WITH KIDS

ROLLING STONES star KEITH RICHARDS admits to sharing drugs with his kids.

The veteran BROWN SUGAR star and father-of-four often borrows illegal substances from his children when his own supply runs out.

He says, "I occasionally borrow pot from my kids. They do a little weed sometimes.

"It's 'Here Dad' or more likely, 'Dad, have you got any?'"

29/10/2005 15:43
contactmusic
October 29th, 2005 12:52 PM
sirmoonie I love that man. God bless Keith Richards.
October 29th, 2005 01:25 PM
Saint Sway Excellent news.

Reason 187 why I must marry one of his daughters.
October 29th, 2005 03:36 PM
Poplar
love him - and love the girls...
October 29th, 2005 04:00 PM
pdog When I was selling pot, I used to give my Mom weed all the time. Since I was making tons of money using her house as a store front, she deserved a cut of the action!
October 29th, 2005 05:56 PM
lotsajizz I still toke with both my parents on occasion!
October 29th, 2005 10:01 PM
gypsy I got high with my parents once. I was 21 though.
October 29th, 2005 10:28 PM
sirmoonie Me and my kid brother lived with my mom from when I was 10 until 15. Most Fridays she got paid, and me and my brother would find money too. Friday nights she would buy Miller High Life, we'd drink it with her, wrestle, laugh, and play music until the AM. Some of my greatest memories.
October 29th, 2005 10:38 PM
Martha I get high with my cats, who are my kids.

I'm getting high right now.

Anyone else joining me?
October 29th, 2005 10:49 PM
Bloozehound shee Im hig as a kitre

haH@Aaaaa
October 29th, 2005 10:51 PM
Martha whachtta smokin on bloozey?
October 29th, 2005 11:03 PM
Lazy Bones Dave's not here...

[Edited by Lazy Bones]
October 30th, 2005 12:50 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Martha wrote:
I get high with my cats, who are my kids.

I'm getting high right now.

Anyone else joining me?

Happy to report that I am!!!

LJ.

PS...I'd LOVE to spoke one with Keith. Just a couple tokes is all I'm askin'

Imagine the stash he's got!!!!! I see nothing wrong with sharing some good chiba with the the kids.
[Edited by LadyJane]
October 30th, 2005 01:27 AM
Brainbell Jangler As the saying goes:
Q: When is it appropriate to get high with your kids?
A: When they have better stash than you do.
October 30th, 2005 11:47 AM
Riffhard I used to get high with my mom all the time. Oh,and I did get high with Jagger in 1991. So,you know,I got that going for me.

Riffy
October 30th, 2005 03:20 PM
Martha
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I used to get high with my mom all the time. Oh,and I did get high with Jagger in 1991. So,you know,I got that going for me.

Riffy

You got the silver my friend, all the way around. My folks think pot is demon weed.....they are old (Mother's 74 and Dad's76) and never tried it. They don't drink either. I never got high with them that's for sure. I can't even be around them when I've been smoking to this day and I'M old now. LOL

I want to toke one with Bob like you got to do with Mick Rify. If he still goes for it that is, and I've got a very nice stash. He'd like it. :-)

Party on Wayne!
October 30th, 2005 04:41 PM
the good Wow. I can't even imagine my parents smoking pot, much less sharing it with me, my brother, or sister. I guess its really no big deal though, unless the kids begin to lose respect for the parent as an authority figure. Personally, I have never understood why people like weed. I had roomates who used to smoke like every day, so I did it pretty often for a while. I have never really enjoyed it.
[Edited by the good]
October 30th, 2005 06:20 PM
Martha It helps me with my severe depression, loss of appetite, nausea, migraines and my anxiety. I use it medically.

I used to party on it long ago and that was different. I wasn't using it to help with symptoms back then. I've also gone for years at a time not using it at all.

For now with my medical issues (change of life) it's been very helpful. It's very mild mellows me out and helps me to focus on my work at home and I can't take pharmecutical meds without having side-effects more often than not. Herb is the easiest thing on me and helps with the most symptoms.

I get the organic brand.

:-)

peace out,
Martha
October 30th, 2005 06:33 PM
the good
quote:
Martha wrote:
It helps me with my severe depression, loss of appetite, nausea, migraines and my anxiety. I use it medically.

Hey Martha. Sorry to hear about your depression. It runs in my family on my Mom's side, so I know how tough it is. That's great the pot is helping with those symptoms.
October 30th, 2005 06:40 PM
Martha
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
Dave's not here...

[Edited by Lazy Bones]

I just wanted to see this photo posted again! Thanks Dave!

One toke over the line. Anyone else over the line tonight?

:-)
October 30th, 2005 06:52 PM
Martha
quote:
the good wrote:

Hey Martha. Sorry to hear about your depression. It runs in my family on my Mom's side, so I know how tough it is. That's great the pot is helping with those symptoms.

Thank you thegood.....you live up to your name....I like that. :-) Herb really does help as long as I don't over do it. Once I start in the day I use it every few hours. I also drink at least one pot of organic gree tea everyday and that has helped with other chronic symptoms such as Viral infections (herpes) Imflammation of my left leg which was brought on by my 4th and 5th lumbar blowing in(extruding) and pushing on the nerves of my spinal cord (where they are like horsehair). SInce I've been using the tea I have not been as sick overall. It has anti-bacterial properties. The tea helps stimulate my appetite as well. I am a vegetarian so my diet is pretty good in terms of helping my overall health.

I am maintaining through a very emotionally stressful time going on in my personal life right now and I thank all of these things with helping me through it. I also have a spiritual program that helps me with very basic concepts that teach peaceful living. It's not an easy place to live. Music and the wonderful music friends that have come into my life ( a BLESSING I cannot begin to express) is the other thing I rely on as my spiritual medicine. I listen to it all the time and am renewed whenever I can get to a live show. My fingers are crossed that I can get to another Stones gig soon.

And I am absolutely craaaaaaaving Bob.

Gary....when do you see him???????? Can I come visit? I don't take up much space LOL :-)

Anyway, I'm on a roll, sorry to go on so long. Good subject.

Peace out,
Martha
October 30th, 2005 06:52 PM
playguitar

I've got the best stash. and my kids are always beggin me.
October 30th, 2005 07:10 PM
Martha Do you have a 4 or 5 star stash? Welcome~!
October 30th, 2005 10:00 PM
the good
quote:
Martha wrote:

Thank you the good.....you live up to your name....I like that. :-)

I wish that were always true Martha. At times I can be a real ass

Regarding the green tea, I drink three cups a day. But you have to be careful: any more than that gives ya gas, gas, gas!!!!
October 30th, 2005 10:12 PM
Martha
quote:
the good wrote:

I wish that were always true Martha. At times I can be a real ass

Regarding the green tea, I drink three cups a day. But you have to be careful: any more than that gives ya gas, gas, gas!!!!

Well choosing the name is something to strive for we all have the propensity to be asses....choosing to not be an ass is always the challenge. :-)

Gas? I don't get gas from drinking it.....are you sweetening your's with something? Do you drink the roasted green tea?
October 30th, 2005 10:46 PM
the good
quote:
Martha wrote:

Gas? I don't get gas from drinking it.....are you sweetening your's with something? Do you drink the roasted green tea?

Nah, I don't sweeten my tea. I don't think the tea I buy is roasted. I usually buy the BIGELOW variety pack. That's really good. You get some mint green tea, mango green tea, peach, etc. Wow, I sound really gay, don't I? Not that there's anything wrong with that!!!
Maybe I'll pick up some roasted though. What kind do you buy?
October 30th, 2005 10:55 PM
Martha
quote:
the good wrote:

Nah, I don't sweeten my tea. I don't think the tea I buy is roasted. I usually buy the BIGELOW variety pack. That's really good. You get some mint green tea, mango green tea, peach, etc. Wow, I sound really gay, don't I? Not that there's anything wrong with that!!!
Maybe I'll pick up some roasted though. What kind do you buy?

I buy Eden brand Hojicha organic roasted green tea. I brew a 12 cup coffee pot using two of the tea bags and let that steep for 30 minutes and then pour the tea into my carafe and drink it until it's a done deal. It's my daily routine. It's very mellow and not flavored with any fruity things. LOL
October 30th, 2005 11:22 PM
the good
quote:
Martha wrote:

I buy Eden brand Hojicha organic roasted green tea.

Thanks Martha. Can you find that at the typical supermarket?
October 31st, 2005 06:02 PM
Martha
quote:
the good wrote:

Thanks Martha. Can you find that at the typical supermarket?

Probably not. Can you get to a health food grocery?
October 31st, 2005 06:55 PM
the good Yeah, there are a few in the area. I'll have a look there. Thanks!!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)