ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Pauline!
Thanks thejuf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Amazon/Stones on trouble Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
October 27th, 2005 02:16 PM
voodoopug You attack me personally and include my family you stupid fuck and expect me to apologize to you. you have lots to learn. While I could care less what you do or think in your private life, and I hope that you are as kind as you say. On this board, you are not respected by me or by many other of the regulars. The fact that you must make an attack on me involving my family shows you to be the true asshole that you are.

I wouldnt let my beloved dogs shit in your mouth if you were hungry.

You made one promise and that was not to post to me, that lasted one day. Be a man of your word you stupid fuck. Any post in my direction will be harshly retaliated against until either myself your both of us are banned from Rocks Off. Next time wait to get my family involved for a time when you are not doing in anonymously from behind a keyboard. You havent read one bad remark towards your's or anyone else on this boards family and I assure you, it wont happen. As for you, continue to post ridiculous posts and keep climbing your way to your goal as the village idiot of ROcks Off.

I despise you with every fiber of my soul and shall never forgive you for bringing my family into this without a sincere apology. You have humiliated yourself as well as this board. You truly are a lower class member of Rocks Off (not in whatever you do with your life, I am strictly talking about on this board).

In case you have not read any posts on this board for the last few years, making political posts in my direction will do you no good. Per my agreement with Voodoo and Gazza, I shall not discuss Politics at all on this board. Continue to do so and make yourself look even more foolish!

I will be in my office for at least three more hours today, so i will get to read and respectfully respond to any recommendations from the fine moderators of this board.

You shall never receive a handshake or be greeted.

October 27th, 2005 03:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot This makes me sad. I like Puggy and I like Jair-y.

What can I do to help get you two back on a good footing?
October 27th, 2005 04:16 PM
Joey " What can I do to help get you two back on a good footing? "

Sniggles !
October 27th, 2005 04:24 PM
glencar Wow, ladies calm the fuck down! I like both of you & don't like what I see! I'd rather see France & Germany fight tahn Puggy & Jair. Give it up, bitches!
October 27th, 2005 04:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wow, ladies calm the fuck down! I like both of you & don't like what I see! I'd rather see France & Germany fight tahn Puggy & Jair. Give it up, bitches!

you, SS, and Joey are great posters and wonderful people. I think the best thing is to let it die, if he can keep his distance, so can I. But I cannot tolerate attacks on my family and will not.

Out of respect for the board, SS, Glencar, and Joey, I shall give you my word that this topic is closed unless one word is uttered back my way.

My friend Jumacfly (egon too, correct?) is from France and my father in law is native to Germany...I dont want to see them fight!
October 28th, 2005 09:14 AM
Jair I wanna thank Glencar, Sirstonesalot, a "real royal blood", Joey and all the great guys here.

I have nothing against to Pug, and that sentence "Ask yo sistah" was quite innocent. No intend to offend you, seriously, and I'm sure you know that. Besides, I just said that cuz you said i'm not functional. It was only my reply.

I must add, even if you dislike, you're a very umpolished guy (geeeezz), to not to mention your bad-temper.

I'd like to know, from Pug: why I am source of ridicule here?

The fact is, and "I bet a cow", you actually get mad when your weight was mentioned by me. That is the real reason to you attack me so hardly. There's not explanation.

But I can understand you: 99% of fat people are stupid, boring and arrogant. These symptoms, according Freud, Jung & others, are a self-defense to people not make fun of you, fat guys. But then you became agressive, like pitbulls in the heat, for no reason.

You said I'm attacking you anonymously "from behind a keyboard" and that is silly, because Internet works like that way. I dont know any other way to "talk to you", unless you wanna see me. So, I will consider buy a webcam, or fly to Chicago, a fascinating city, although NYC is much more cool, IMHO.

So, calm down, have a beer and relax, Pug.
You should consider take vacations and come to Brasil, where people is nice, and probably the most friendly in the word.
(Ok, the politicians here are a bunch of thieves, but it happens anywhere, even in US or Europe, i'm sure).

The best you can do now is looking for a good stomach surgeon to solve your issues, and I said that as a friend, if you allow me such honor.

I suggest you start by the American Obesity Association, which I had the kindness to look you the website address, as follow:
www.obesity.org/education/advisor.shtml

As demonstration my good will we became friends, I wrote a song for you last nite. Music my Mick Jagger and lyrics by Jair da Motta.
Hope you aprreciate my best efforts:

Evening bacon

Pug said that I'm low class
Ya, I'm low down all the while
Pug think he’s a high class
He’s such pain in the ass

I can still ignore your lies
And all the crap he cries
While I'm waiting for
The pug apologies

Pug say I'm a fuck
But I say he' a fat ass
Pug say I'm stupid, but
That weight stop him flies

“All my life I waited for
Someone who would show where the bliss is
All my life I waited for
Someone who would take me to eat cheese”

Pug sings all nite long
What that fuck is going on
I just gaining pounds again
Just because I love bacon.

Truly yours
Jair & Nietzschi

October 28th, 2005 10:07 AM
justforyou Wow Jair, I am shocked at voodoopug's doglike attacks on you. Try not to let his crap get you. Talk about fuckers from hell!
October 28th, 2005 10:19 AM
voodoopug you are a bigotted asshole.

You are source of ridicule here because you make unintelligent political remarks, speak poorly of the US (I never said one negative word about ANY other country), uncalled for personal attacks, and you basically just waste the time of anyone reading your posts.

While you feel your comment about my sister was light, I dont take it that way. If you were dying of thirst I wouldnt piss in your mouth! YOu could have let it die where it was, but you want to continue, well you got it asshole.

You actually think that making comments about my physical stature means a damn thing. Let me put it this way, if they were going to give ROcks Off an enema, they'd stick the hose right up you.

I wish you nothing but the worst misfortune. I wish for your stones tickets, if you can afford them, to be stolen from you or otherwise destroyed. I assure you, anytime you are in some type of pain, I shall be smiling.

You bring nothing to this board other than humiliation. Brazil may be a wonderful country, but you bring it down. You want to threaten to fly to Chicago, come on down pal.

From now on, every post that I see of yours, will be ridiculed, insulted, and you will be humiliated. This will end with one or both of us being banned from Rocks Off.

DId it take you all night to come up with your last post? Because, even you can do better than that. Fact is, I am strong and you are weak. The heat will be on and you will not be able to take it. I can outclass you, outwit you, and make your visits here to ROcks Off no fun at all. ANd please, if it is too dificult for you to understand any of my words....just ask I would be happy to dumb it down for you. In the meantime, just assume this covers it all:

so basically remember: FUCK YOU! Continue to live your life in obscurity. You shall never become "a factor". Your posts are ridiculous and make no sense half the time. I understand it is difficult to post in your second language, as I have always at least respected that. I would not be able to post well in any other language, but perhaps this place just isnt for you. You don't Get it. We dont have time to explain everything to you.

Ever stop to think that perhaps you are the fucking problem asshole? ever stop to think how many times you lost your mind. Remember when you told off Gazza....thought you would make a name for yourself by attacking a moderator here? How'd that work for you....in the end he humiliated you. The fact that he keeps your quote in his signature should tell you that you are weak and your words mean nothing here. You are a fucking joke.

It is utterly sad that we have an instant common bond with the Stones music and yet you still go far out of your way to show you are a worthless prick.

did you want to come up with another real original post or do you need 15 more fucking hours to come up with you next insignificant attack.

May lighting strike your computer and you never be able to afford to buy another one!

I despise you with every fiber of my soul and shall never forgive your redundant, pathetic, and assenine posts!

[Edited by voodoopug]
October 28th, 2005 10:54 AM
justforyou If it is a public thread then the mood of the posts will affect the public, and the public should have freedom of speech.

Sure Jair is no angel, but vp, you're overstepping the line of decency and making a mountain out of a molehole.
October 28th, 2005 11:05 AM
voodoopug
quote:
justforyou wrote:
If it is a public thread then the mood of the posts will affect the public, and the public should have freedom of speech.

Sure Jair is no angel, but vp, you're overstepping the line of decency and making a mountain out of a molehole.

agreed, I was wrong in posting like that to you. I will delete the post in your direction.

My apologies
October 28th, 2005 11:06 AM
voodoopug
quote:
justforyou wrote:
Wow Jair, I am shocked at voodoopug's doglike attacks on you. Try not to let his crap get you. Talk about fuckers from hell!

you shall still be greeted.
October 28th, 2005 12:46 PM
Jair
quote:
justforyou wrote:

Wow Jair, I am shocked at voodoopug's doglike attacks on you. Try not to let his crap get you. Talk about fuckers from hell!

See? My Thursday was awful because his words and agressiveness. And it is getting worse!
I forgive Pug, despite his insults and anger, because
he is surely a mental case.

"What? who that hell that moron think he is to insult a higher citizen like me, all my ego, arrogance, prepotency and flatulance?", Pug thinks about me.

Well, it seems he should be a bit humble and recognize he is not all that, only one more good man in the earth.

My theory is that some disorder have affected her brain and now all he can do is bark around and try get some bones.
What a pity, see a young guy like him so disturbed.

The fact is that there's no a right way to reply to Pig, because whatever he says make no sense.
See: call me ridicule, for example, or criticize my political opinions...Everyone has its own opinions. Period.
Ridicule? Why again???

But Pug, on the contrary of you, from the bottom of my heart I wish all the best, in any sense & ways.

I truly hope one day we can be good friends and laugh about all this bad taste soap-opera.

I must add you are welcome in my home & I'll always treat you nicely and well. Plus, you will allowed to listen my massive CDs collection with no restrictions of any order.

Imho you should rethink your thoughts & also forgive me -- since you said I have offend you and your family. You're showing a very low attitude since yesterday and while you act like that, you're making several deadly sins.

I'm afraid you might burn in hell for all eternity.

The only thing is you shall no more receive donuts from me, unless you recognize you're being stupid, rude and playing a foolish role. Stop to be a clown!

PS - I took so long to reply your msg for two reasons:
1 - I was off since last nite 'til this morning.
2 - Yes, I have to recur to a dictionary help to write in English, and I have the humbleness to tell anyone.

If you dont talk again today, i wish a great Friday and a weekend even better!!! Be blessed and have a great life.

Truly yours
Jair.

October 28th, 2005 01:21 PM
voodoopug I can respect that you have to refer to the dictionary. As I had mentioned before, one thing that I will commend you on is your ability to partake in a message board in a language that is not your first.

Your attacks on me personally do not bother me one bit....in fact if you have seen some of the previous wars that were fought here (Fiji, SS, Starbuck, Maxlugar, etc)...many became heated and in the end we have gained respect for each other and have become friends.

While I cannot determine if your motives are sincere as you still must try and irritate me. You did ask me for forgiveness with reference to a comment you made directed at my family, and being the situation we are in, i cannot ask for anything more.

While I commend you on your ability to post in English, i fear that sometimes you are not sure as to what you are writing, inferring, or reading, particularly when AMerican slang is used.

Due to your last post, I no longer will smile if you are in pain, and would offer you a drink if you were dying of thirst. that will be as close to a retraction that is available now.

While I dont think a greeting is in order(lines were crossed) I can offer you an across the room head nod, brief wave, and acknowledgement.

I was, and still am very angry with you, but shall not allow it to ruin anymore of our days.

So once again, I offer you this:

respond and post in my direction if you please...but you will be verbally humiliated if you choose to fire the first shot. respond to my post or any other post as a stones fan and not with disrespect towards me or my beloved family, we shall co exist!

The choice is yours, choose wisely, for the benefit of ourselves and the best intentions of ROcks Off.
October 28th, 2005 01:48 PM
Jair Then We have a deal, dear Pug.

No hard feelings about you. No anger as well.

I will start watch ER again.

I will think better before any future post, as well as check my words most carefully.

I thank you for the understanding and good will, and wish you all the best, always!

Truly yours
Jair

October 28th, 2005 02:05 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jair wrote:
Then We have a deal, dear Pug.

No hard feelings about you. No anger as well.

I will start watch ER again.

I will think better before any future post, as well as check my words most carefully.

I thank you for the understanding and good will, and wish you all the best, always!

Truly yours
Jair

we have come to terms. No hard feelings, problems are now in the past. You will once again recieve a head nod and a wave greeting.
October 28th, 2005 03:52 PM
Sir Stonesalot Awwwww.

That is so sweet.

I'm glad you two patched things up. I can sleep better now.

Jair and Pug are welcome at Castle Stonesalot anytime.
October 28th, 2005 04:09 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Awwwww.

That is so sweet.

I'm glad you two patched things up. I can sleep better now.

Jair and Pug are welcome at Castle Stonesalot anytime.

I truly feel this agreement could not have been reached without your expert leadership!

Please tell the story about the patient with flank pain again!
October 28th, 2005 04:11 PM
Joey
" Please Please Me "
Lennon/McCartney/Santos

" Last night I said these words to my girl,
I know you never even try, girl,
C'mon...
Please please me, whoa yeah, like I please you.

You don't need me to show the way, love.
Why do I always have to say "love,"
C'mon...
Please please me, whoa yeah, like I please you.

I don't wanna sound complainin',
But you know there's always rain in my heart (in my heart).
I do all the pleasin' with you, it's so hard to reason
With you, whoah yeah, why do you make me blue.

Last night I said these words to my girl,
I know you never even try, girl,
C'mon...
Please please me, whoa yeah, like I please you.... ( fade to Baby Steelie ) "

October 28th, 2005 05:03 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Please tell the story about the patient with flank pain again!<

Anything for Puggy!

I believe it was 2 nights ago, I answered a 911 call for an ambulance. When I asked the lady why she needed an ambulance, she said, and I quote, "I've had increased flank pain since this morning."

I almost gagged. I bit my lip and held it together. As soon as I got off the phone, I lost it. My co-workers thought I was nuts they were all like, "What? What's so funny?" And I'm gasping out, "Increased flank pain! Increased flank pain!" And they were all like, "You are fucking nuts!" I was all "It's an inside joke, you wouldn't understand."

I had to go get some coffee and pull it together before I took any other calls. Hilarious. My coworkers think I'm nuts. They're probably right! LOL!
October 28th, 2005 05:24 PM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>Please tell the story about the patient with flank pain again!<

Anything for Puggy!

I believe it was 2 nights ago, I answered a 911 call for an ambulance. When I asked the lady why she needed an ambulance, she said, and I quote, "I've had increased flank pain since this morning."

I almost gagged. I bit my lip and held it together. As soon as I got off the phone, I lost it. My co-workers thought I was nuts they were all like, "What? What's so funny?" And I'm gasping out, "Increased flank pain! Increased flank pain!" And they were all like, "You are fucking nuts!" I was all "It's an inside joke, you wouldn't understand."

I had to go get some coffee and pull it together before I took any other calls. Hilarious. My coworkers think I'm nuts. They're probably right! LOL!

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee
October 28th, 2005 05:42 PM
lotsajizz get a room fer chrissakes you two!!!
October 28th, 2005 06:04 PM
sirmoonie Go back to fighting!
October 29th, 2005 09:19 AM
Jair
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Go back to fighting!

You liked the fight Sirmonie?
Whos win?
Whos lost?
What part you liked more?

Sir Stonesalot, thanks for the invitation to your castle. You are welcome also in my humble home, with full access to my CDs, vinyls, tapes, and all kind of electronic toys, except my Barbie whore

October 29th, 2005 11:29 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Jair wrote:

You liked the fight Sirmonie?
Whos win?
Whos lost?
What part you liked more?

Its was close for awhile, but when Pugsly dinged you with "If you were dying of thirst I wouldnt piss in your mouth!" the momentum went decidedly in his favor. I mean, how do you recover from a cross like that? You're reeling now boy. Reeling.
October 29th, 2005 12:01 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Go back to fighting!

AMEN-THIS PLACE WAS GETTING BORING,WITH JOSH GOING SOFT ON US AND ALL..I LIKE A GOOD FIGHT NOW AND AGAIN!
October 29th, 2005 06:27 PM
Ronnie Richards
quote:
Jair wrote:

About the Virgin, is the same shit down here.

October 31st, 2005 06:48 AM
Jair
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Its was close for awhile, but when Pugsly dinged you with "If you were dying of thirst I wouldnt piss in your mouth!" the momentum went decidedly in his favor. I mean, how do you recover from a cross like that? You're reeling now boy. Reeling.

Yah, I must agree with your Sirmonie. But that sentence "I wouldnt let my beloved dogs shit in your mouth if you were hungry", althought heavy, was priceless too, dont you think?

October 31st, 2005 11:37 AM
Jair [quote]Jair wrote:

I never got problems too Soldatti, but I made my order
on August 05.

This morning, btw, a got the msg below from Amazon (It seems they read our fight )

Greetings from Amazon.com,

We thought you'd like to know that we shipped this portion of your order separately to give you quicker service. You won't be charged any extra shipping fees, and the remainder of your order will follow as soon as those items become available.

The following items were included in this shipment:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal
1 Streets of Love/Rough Justice $16.99 1 $16.99

Item Subtotal: $16.99
Shipping & Handling: $4.49
Total: $21.48

Paid by Mastercard: $21.48
--------------------------------------------------------------------

You have only been charged for the items sent in this shipment.
(Per our policy, you only pay for items when we ship them to you.)
The following items will ship separately, as soon as they're available:
Qty Item Price Not Yet Shipped
1 Bigger Bang [IMPORT] [LIMITED $49.99 1

This shipment was sent to:.....(....)

They are sending now only the single. The album, who knows....?
October 31st, 2005 11:45 AM
glencar Jair, I had a problem with amazon once summer 2004. If you want everything sent in one package, they wait until they have it all & send it then. It took me 5 weeks or so & only after I complained about whatever it was I was waiting for. But overall, I'm tremendously saisfied with them as they don't charge sales tax here.
October 31st, 2005 12:33 PM
Jair I'm satisfied with Amazon too, except by this order.
And, as you can see by the msg, it seems they changed their policy and are sending the godies separately.

Anyway, I'll continue buying from them. Usually,
they're really very fast.

My real problem is about the Brazilian government, which charges me in 60% in taxes over any shop I do from other countries.

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)