ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Kevin!
© 2005 Mr. Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPA—OL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: South America Return to archive
October 28th, 2005 11:46 AM
Jack of Hearts For those who have been and are therefore knowledgable, where would you recommend to see the Stoanes in S.A.?
October 28th, 2005 01:07 PM
Jair
quote:
Jack of Hearts wrote:
For those who have been and are therefore knowledgable, where would you recommend to see the Stoanes in S.A.?



Hey Jack, I am in Brasil, but I have no doubts:
Argentina is the best place in SA to see The Rolling Stones.

I dare to say that if you didnt see them in Argentina, then you never saw a real Stones concert! Its crazy, wild, great!


Argentineans are absolutely crazy about them. The concerts over there are always very effusive & warm. You have to be there to feel the "clima". Everybody gets happy. You see parties everywhere. Its a completely madness, great moments of happiness!

Plus, Stones has a special love for that country, and that helps to improve the shows even more.
Stones in BA...wow! you simply cant miss!

Ask Madafaka or Soldatti here at RO for more details.
I'm sure he will keep you well informed inclusive about hotels, currency exchange, etc...

October 28th, 2005 04:12 PM
tumbling dice
quote:
Jair wrote:


Hey Jack, I am in Brasil, but I have no doubts:
Argentina is the best place in SA to see The Rolling Stones.

I dare to say that if you didnt see them in Argentina, then you never saw a real Stones concert! Its crazy, wild, great!


Argentineans are absolutely crazy about them. The concerts over there are always very effusive & warm. You have to be there to feel the "clima". Everybody gets happy. You see parties everywhere. Its a completely madness, great moments of happiness!

Plus, Stones has a special love for that country, and that helps to improve the shows even more.
Stones in BA...wow! you simply cant miss!

Ask Madafaka or Soldatti here at RO for more details.
I'm sure he will keep you well informed inclusive about hotels, currency exchange, etc...



I agree,but The shows in Brasil were very good too.The audience is much better and younger than USA.Maracan„ 95 was fantastic but River stadium in Buenos Aires is over the top.
October 28th, 2005 04:20 PM
antonio ALSO IN ITALY THE ATMOSPHEARE IS FANTASTIC!!!!I WENT TO SEE THE ROLLING STONES TO MILANO IN 2003 IN SAN SIRO!!!!WE WERE 65000 PEOPLE CRAZY!!!!!!!SAN SIRO WAS A "BOLGIA"
October 28th, 2005 05:22 PM
Madafaka Buenos Aires is the answer
October 29th, 2005 09:27 AM
Jair
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Buenos Aires is the answer



Lucky you, dear friend!
Hope you dont mind I took the liberty to answer the question...
October 29th, 2005 09:58 AM
Madafaka
quote:
Jair wrote:
Lucky you, dear friend!
Hope you dont mind I took the liberty to answer the question...


Of course my dear irmao!
Hope to see you at River Plate Stadium!
October 29th, 2005 12:12 PM
rogerriffin I recommend any SA country, the crowd is too much hot that any city in USA, The stones feel it and make great shows.
October 29th, 2005 07:18 PM
Soldatti I didn't see a Stones show outside of Argentina, but I've never seen such level of excitement on any other country of the world.
It's a shame that they didn't release the Buenos Aires shows as official DVD's of the tour.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)