ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Kevin!
Đ 2005 Mr. Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Best shows of this tour so far? Return to archive
October 27th, 2005 01:31 PM
marko iīll go for
1.hershey
2.Albany
3.New York.MSG

Albany just rules.Chicago isnīt bad either.

Worst
Detroit
October 27th, 2005 01:37 PM
Joey " 1.hershey
2.Albany
3.New York.MSG "

The BEST ?!?! :

January 29th , 2006

Fly !
October 27th, 2005 01:41 PM
gimmekeef They were smokin here in Atlanta....
October 27th, 2005 01:42 PM
telecaster I hear Chicago Soldier Field was tops

I hear things
October 27th, 2005 01:43 PM
Joey "I hear Chicago Soldier Field was tops

I hear things"

October 27th, 2005 03:42 PM
Poplar
the only show i've heard is the one i've seen (charlotte).
but as far as setlists, Albany looked killer.

October 27th, 2005 03:51 PM
tumbling dice
MSG is the only that i got from this tour.Itīs amazing!! The band was very tight ,they seemed relaxed and the DVD from e-bay is ok.
October 27th, 2005 03:52 PM
glencar Hershey certainly had the most energy but I think they sounded better in ATLANTA.
October 27th, 2005 04:07 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Hershey certainly had the most energy but I think they sounded better in ATLANTA.

Blue ........................................

QWEST ?!?!?!

|
|
|
|
V

www.omahameca.com

October 27th, 2005 04:26 PM
glencar Not a chance Joey. A la Dick Cheney I have "other priorities"...
October 27th, 2005 04:33 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Not a chance Joey. A la Dick Cheney I have "other priorities"...

Dick Cheney's reign as Vice President will soon go the way of Spiro Agnew's reign as V.P. !!! Word !

" Oh , it's starting up all over again Ronnie ! "

Joey Milhouse

October 27th, 2005 04:45 PM
Phog JoJo,

Atlanta was great, but they are sure top it with their Omaha performance. It shall be one for the ages.
October 27th, 2005 04:52 PM
Scottfree Do we all forget Columbus???
October 27th, 2005 04:58 PM
Joey
quote:
Phog wrote:
JoJo,

Atlanta was great, but they are sure top it with their Omaha performance. It shall be one for the ages.

Damn Straight My Stonesian Brother !!!!!!!!!

October 27th, 2005 05:04 PM
lotsajizz Moncton...not even close
October 27th, 2005 05:05 PM
voodoopug
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
Moncton...not even close

Of the four I was at, I would have to say the performance was best at Soldier Field, but nothing, to me, beats the anticipation of opening night, i had the most fun in Fenway!
October 27th, 2005 05:10 PM
crb69 Giants blew away MSG...not that MSG was bad at all. Both shows had there share of mistakes but the Stadium show was actually better this time for a change IMO.
October 27th, 2005 05:28 PM
The_Worst I've seen six shows so far this tour & here's how I would rank them:

1)Albany - Beyond incredible- We're talking 1972 incredible!

2)Hartford - Just a great setlist

3) Boston - Opening Night. Before I saw any shows this tour I thought for sure it would be the best but I have to say Albany & Hartford topped it (& Boston was great!)

4)Hershey-Finally got to hear "Get Off Of My Cloud"

5) Giants Stadium - To be honest, I was too loaded to remember much...Now that I am watching the boot it was a great show after all!!

6) Charlotte - This was a great show...only reason it is last is because the Stones seemed to float through the show & it was a 20 song setlist...
October 27th, 2005 06:47 PM
charlotte 1.Charlotte-homeboy 9.88
2.Giants-very special occasion 9.87(first time for ABB)
3.Durham-great stadium experience 9.75(Dead Flowers)
4.UVA-great show but big time hassle 9.73 strong set list(Sweet Virginia Get Off My Cloud Midnight Rambler)
October 28th, 2005 03:31 PM
MikeyC613 Pittsburgh - Pearl Jam opened, Eddie Vedder sang on Wild Horses tour debut, played Rocks Off, Get Off My Cloud debut..UVA had Sweet Virginia tour debut, bomb threat and Midnight Rambler. Only 2 shows I've seen, Baltimore should be something special though.
October 28th, 2005 07:00 PM
Highwire Rob
quote:
MikeyC613 wrote:
Pittsburgh - Pearl Jam opened, Eddie Vedder sang on Wild Horses tour debut, played Rocks Off, Get Off My Cloud debut..UVA had Sweet Virginia tour debut, bomb threat and Midnight Rambler.

MikeyC613,

I couldn't have said it better myself. We saw one hell of a show!!!!
October 28th, 2005 08:21 PM
BILL PERKS JOEY,PROMISE ME, THAT WHEN YOU GET TO 20,000 BORING POSTS,YOU'LL STOP.
October 29th, 2005 02:42 AM
marko Listening to Chicago,great sound,in fact very good show,but
NOT so tight as hershey or albany.
I donīt have Pittsburgh,yet!
October 29th, 2005 01:34 PM
Saint Sway I can only judge the ones that I've been to bc I dont have any boots. Every show has been outstanding though. They are performing at their best right now.

1. The Pheonix, Toronto.
~ Stones kick it off in a club. Blow the roof off. Nuff said.
2. Albany
~ this is as intimate of an arena that you can see them in. They rocked hard. Played like they were in a club. Midnight Rambler! Just outstanding.
3. Hartford
~ Keith played possessed during the 2nd half of this show. One of the best Keith performances I've ever seen. A beast of show. When it was over no one wanted to leave. A great salute to a great show.
4. MSG
~ they never dissapoint in this joint. Another classic.
5. Giants Stadium
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)