ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Kevin!
© 2005 Mr. Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fenway DVD pt. 1 burning error Return to archive
October 27th, 2005 03:32 AM
gonzalo76 Hi everybody,

When trying to burn the DVD Rolling Stones Fenway 8-21 pt.1 , I got the following error message:

with ImgTool Burn
Reallocation of DVD Video files failed.

with Nero
DVD-Video files compliance test failed. The resulting DVD-Video mitht be unplayable. Do you want to continue?

Nero said there's something wrong with 'VIDEO_TS.VOB'.
"There's no reference to VIDEO_TS.VOB file and should not be present"

Does anybody know something about it ?

Greetings
Gonzalo

EDIT: If I delete VIDEO_TS.VOB, the reallocation of DVD Video files passed fine. Should I delete this file ?
[Edited by gonzalo76]
October 27th, 2005 07:50 AM
montana i had some problems (well better says nero warnings) while burning other dvds downloaded...it says something as .IFO file has to be the same as .BUP file...but it wasnt...blah blah blah...i just ignored the warning and kept burning and it turned out ok...try with a dvd-RW first

October 27th, 2005 01:13 PM
gonzalo76 Thank you for your reply.
I decided to delete that "extra" file from the VIDEO_TS folder and I had no problems burning the DVD in Nero or watching it in a stand alone DVD player.

Greetings
Gonzalo.

P.S: Abount Fenway PT.2, the dvd menus are not working fine, right ? I'm not complaining, I'm just curious if I was the only one with the same menu problem here.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)