ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Kevin!
© 2005 Mr. Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mexico City update Return to archive
October 23rd, 2005 11:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Tix on sale for TWO DATES in Mexico City the first week of November!
October 24th, 2005 06:32 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Tix on sale for TWO DATES in Mexico City the first week of November!

Hmmmmm, and they had scheduled just ONE CONCERT for Mexico previously, along with the rest of the dates for South America, right? If so, and then they have just added one more date, WOW..... I would say I'm now so excited that I'm typing this with my own erect nipples......

There's still some hope after all..... maybe that one lousy date for Rio shall be followed by another in the capital city of Rock'n'Roll, São Paulo. Please Gerardo... tell me I'm correct on this thing......

October 24th, 2005 11:53 AM
erikjjf
quote:
TWO DATES in Mexico City

February 26 and 28?
October 24th, 2005 02:17 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Not defined yet, the dates will be defined in the next 12 days or so. The February and March dates will change but will be defined in this cpuple of weeks.
October 24th, 2005 03:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
erikjjf wrote:

February 26 and 28?

Now with the NEW tour schedule at rs.com there's room for three shows in Mexico City and one in Monterrey: February 26 and 28 and March 2 for Mexico City and March 4 for Monterrey; Los Angeles show already moved to March 6!

Wait for more changes soon these are NOT the dates my friend told me but as you can see the February-March schedule is changing!
October 24th, 2005 04:10 PM
J.J.Flash Mr. Liedo, could you please answer my question?

TIA
October 24th, 2005 04:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
There's still some hope after all..... maybe that one lousy date for Rio shall be followed by another in the capital city of Rock'n'Roll, São Paulo. Please Gerardo... tell me I'm correct on this thing......

The only thing I can tell you for sure and now there's evidences of this that I mentioned in the last weeks is that all dates will change soon, in a couple of weeks we'll know the dates
06-02-01 Baltimore 1st Mariner's Arena
06-02-11 San Juan Coliseo de Puerto Rico
06-02-18 Rio De Janeiro Copacabana Beach
06-02-21 Buenos Aires River Plate Stadium
06-02-23 Buenos Aires River Plate Stadium
06-02-26 Mexico City Foro Sol
06-02-28 Mexico City Foro Sol
06-03-02 Mexico City Foro Sol
06-03-04 Monterrey Estadio Universitario
06-03-06 Los Angeles The Forum

As you can see there's plenty of room for more dates in South America, I do recommend you to call Ticketmaster Brazil or stay tuned at http://www.ticketmaster.com.br/ and don't forget to see Buddy Guy!!

Be sure you'll have shows São Paulo and Rio cannot be skipped baby!
October 24th, 2005 04:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The dates between Baltimore and Los Ángeles will change, there's plenty of dates for Latin America from February 3rd to March 4th
October 24th, 2005 04:38 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl 14 shows to be precise, not moving neither Baltimore nor LA, only 6 are at rs.com now
October 24th, 2005 04:47 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:

The only thing I can tell you for sure and now there's evidences of this that I mentioned in the last weeks is that all dates will change soon, in a couple of weeks we'll know the dates
06-02-01 Baltimore 1st Mariner's Arena
06-02-11 San Juan Coliseo de Puerto Rico
06-02-18 Rio De Janeiro Copacabana Beach
06-02-21 Buenos Aires River Plate Stadium
06-02-23 Buenos Aires River Plate Stadium
06-02-26 Mexico City Foro Sol
06-02-28 Mexico City Foro Sol
06-03-02 Mexico City Foro Sol
06-03-04 Monterrey Estadio Universitario
06-03-06 Los Angeles The Forum

As you can see there's plenty of room for more dates in South America, I do recommend you to call Ticketmaster Brazil or stay tuned at http://www.ticketmaster.com.br/ and don't forget to see Buddy Guy!!

Be sure you'll have shows São Paulo and Rio cannot be skipped baby!

Well... I just hope so.... because so far São Paulo, the capital city of Rock'n'Roll has been skipped....
October 25th, 2005 04:24 AM
erikjjf
quote:
there's plenty of dates for Latin America from February 3rd to March 4th

Don't forget the Super Bowl halftime appearance, on February 5th.
October 25th, 2005 05:42 PM
GimmeExile RS.com dropped the 3/1 Monterrey show, so your info is looking increasingly more valid!
October 27th, 2005 03:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It's coming!! It's coming

Today 23 newspapers with the news about the shows and the way they are going to sell tix, link with some of the articles (All in Spanish) here http://rocksoff.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3099&start=15 and here http://rocksoff.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3121 thanks Pepe from Guadalajara, México and Ignacio from Montevideo, Uruguay
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)