ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

REUTERS/Fred Prouser
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hello Rik a/k/a Moonisup and The wooden shoe Return to archive
10-29-02 10:31 AM
jb Got your phone call ...it was 6:52 in the morning here in Florida....It was cool hearing your voice on the answewring service....Glad you received the package...I thought it would be cool to have the ticket , the Keith RS cover, and the Exile post cards...hope you enjoy....it reached you very fast!!!! Hope your e-mail gets fixed soon....jb
P.S.-reading a book on John Adms (our second President), and the time he spent in Holland... ...Did you know that the 17th century had been the Golden Age of the Dutch? In one of the most astonishing upsurges of commercial vitality in all history, they had become the greatest trading nation in the world, leading shipbuilders and mapmakers. Amsterdam, the busiest port in Europe, became the richest city in the world, and with their vast wealth, the Dutch became Europe's money lenders...Also, the Dutch, were very tolerant of other religions, particularly jews, whom Adam thought were the most liberal and accomadating...very good read...
[Edited by jb]
10-29-02 11:50 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Yes, the Dutch Rule(d)!!!!!!!!!!
As does the wooden shoe!!!
10-29-02 01:13 PM
Moonisup Yeah cool that you've got my call. I am at a friends house now, cos, as I told you, my keyboard failed! I am here to tell you that I burned the cd's, do the artwork tomorrow and post them Thursday. I don't think they'll reach you that soon! But they will come!!!
Thanks for the ticket by the way!! Just great, haven't got words for it!

Rik
10-29-02 01:54 PM
jb Rik...I sent you a private e-mail...jb
10-29-02 02:03 PM
Moonisup Yes, as you see, my keyboard is back a life, for how long I don't know. I will include a bonus cd? Brussels cd 1? St. louis 1997?

Rik
10-29-02 02:05 PM
jb What ever sounds good(I only like the soundboard quality)...I have a gold disc entitled "Brussels Affair"...probably the greatest 72 minutes of music I will ever listen to....
[Edited by jb]
10-29-02 02:08 PM
Moonisup well st.louis 1997 is great quality! Soundboard!
I'll do that for you

rik