ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

REUTERS/Fred Prouser
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ISO Cleveland Show Return to archive
10-29-02 10:05 AM
zombywoof51 I am trying to find a recording of the Oct. 14 Gund Arena show. I do have a recording of part of the show and would like to have the rest. By the way, this show was great. My unborn child woke up around song #3 and rocked the whole night. I really would like to have this one so I can play for the kid and let her relive her first Rolling Stones concert.
10-29-02 10:55 AM
Martha Hi,

I have access to a boot from the show. Private message me and we'll go from there. My friend's who taped it will be re-mastering it before he let's it go out..but I heard what he got later that night over at his studio and it sounded very good to me!

It was a great show wasn't it! Your baby will enter the world in perfect harmony having already attended her first Stones concert. Good for her!
10-29-02 12:38 PM
marclaff I was there too, one of the best show i've seen.
I'm interesting in a copy
E-mail : [email protected]
10-29-02 03:12 PM
mnewman505
I was front row for this show and I think it was one of the best arena shows of the tour thus far...definitely a classic show. Now how can I get a copy ? anyone ?
10-29-02 03:56 PM
zombywoof51 Hello Martha,

I am not sure how to reply to you personally (I am new to this group). My email is [email protected]. Please get in touch. I really want my daughter to be able to hear this one when she comes bouncing into the world.
Thanks
Thom

quote:
Martha wrote:
Hi,

I have access to a boot from the show. Private message me and we'll go from there. My friend's who taped it will be re-mastering it before he let's it go out..but I heard what he got later that night over at his studio and it sounded very good to me!

It was a great show wasn't it! Your baby will enter the world in perfect harmony having already attended her first Stones concert. Good for her!

10-29-02 06:16 PM
Martha To those who have written (above) I have private messaged or e-mailed you with confirmation info.

Please know I am new to all of this and at this time don't yet have my copy of the Cleveland 10/12/02 show. I will let you know when it is available. Be patient and keep in touch with me.

If I get any more requests I'll have to learn how to tree it!

Now...let's ROCK!
10-29-02 06:29 PM
luridchief Please keep us posted, Martha!

I was at that show and would LOVE to be able to have a copy--heck, I'd be happy with MP3 files if someone could just upload them to one of the Stones FTP sites.

My first Stones show was back in '81--I've gotta say that recent Cleveland gig was the best that I've ever seen.
10-29-02 06:54 PM
Martha Hey luridchief..you are now the 4th person who has been following the Stones for over 20 years and has made the same claim..that this is the best tour you've ever seen!

God that make me tingly all over.

Private message me with your e-mail address and I'll add you to my list.
10-29-02 07:39 PM
luridchief Will do. Thank you!