ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

REUTERS/Fred Prouser
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: art garfunkel Return to archive
10-28-02 12:13 PM
bedspringsonic i think that ART can't forget "BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER"
for him it's impossible to imagine that we will have a BRIGDE TO BABYLON " PARCE QU'IL EST TROP CON !!! "
cya
10-28-02 12:21 PM
Maxlugar Funny Art is being like that.

Wasn't he who said Satisfaction is the great Rock and Roll song of all time on that VH1 countdown?

10-28-02 01:01 PM
egon he's nothing without paul.

next!
10-28-02 01:45 PM
Moonisup art is a fart
10-28-02 01:59 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! He is on Fox News right now. They just asked him about The Stones and he said " He can see why they stay together for commercial reasons, and that Jagger still jumps around like that because his Dad was a gym teacher". It's funny that I was reading this post and then the clown himself comes on TV.
10-28-02 02:14 PM
sirmoonie Remember when Simon and Garfunkel tried to adopt that feral kid? Tell me that ain't messed up. First the poor kid is raised by wolves and then those two moes want to have a go at him. Thank god the courts stepped in and shut that action down.
10-28-02 02:25 PM
Moonisup again

art is a fart

10-28-02 02:33 PM
Pants Make the Man "Gym teacher"? Artie is damning Mr Joe Jagger with faint praise. As most on this board know, Mr Jagger is/was a sports professor, literally, and a highly respected educator and landmark author. He had his own TV series and was in demand throughout England as a speaker at seminars. Artie is starting to get on my nerves.

[Edited by Pants Make the Man]
10-28-02 02:48 PM
Maxlugar Moonie, what are you talking about?

Tell me more about Simon and Garfunkel adopting a Wolf Boy!

I sense fertile grounds for new material.....

And God knows I'm out!

Developing.......... (See what I mean?)

10-28-02 02:52 PM
Sir Stonesalot OMG, I forgot all about Wolf Boy! He had a pet cat called...WOLF PUSS!!!!!!
10-28-02 03:05 PM
jb I personally apologize for this jackass.....I am, unfortunately, a member of the same fraternity. Also, it should be no surprise ...look at the VH1 artists poll which also had stones # 2 behind Beatles.
10-28-02 03:07 PM
nankerphelge That explains the similar hair style!!

10-28-02 03:11 PM
jb No..I have wavy black hair...not afro-like hair...by the way Nanker, I don't know how you do it..I went to 3 shows last week(2 here in Fla.) and 45 minute flight to Atlanta on saturday and I am so exhausted that i can hardly work today....I give you guys who regularly make the multiple shows a lot of credit...I really am feeling my age today!
10-28-02 03:17 PM
nankerphelge It's all my clean living -- gives me unbounded energy!
10-28-02 03:20 PM
jb By the way, there are people on Doug's board who think I am a fake...I always tell them that you can atleast verify I am a lawyer with a reported case...remember on Gasx3 they thought we were one in the same...sorry!
[Edited by jb]
10-28-02 03:24 PM
nankerphelge The Storm thought we were the same person -- I'm not sure that any sane people did!

To all those that doubt, yes I can verify that jb is a lawyer -- unless he's been disbarred! And yes he did have a reported case -- on attorney disqualification as I recall!

10-28-02 03:25 PM
Moonisup yes I give a big hand to doug for all his work man a lot of shows he's doing
10-28-02 03:28 PM
jb Hey Rik...under Reviews on Stonesdoug, apparently he went back to the Ritz and Mick and Charlie came down to the bar and said Hello to Doug..pretty cool!!! I was on the way back to the airport...also, sent your stuff out Friday! By the way Nanker, it was Atty. disq....I have several others reported in Florida Law Weekly...
[Edited by jb]
10-28-02 03:43 PM
Maxlugar Is that what they call a Jew-Fro?

Some guy said it on the Soprano's last night. Not sure what he was talking about.

Let me know Nanky!

TIA (Thanks In Advance)

Kunta Max-ay! (Don't wanna be yo slave!)
10-28-02 04:05 PM
nankerphelge I've never heard of a Jew-Fro. I have heard the phrase "good Jewish hair" in reference to what I would characterize as fro-like locks. Maybe there is a connection. None of the above should be considered anti-Semetic. It is actually Fro-Semetic!!

Get it!
10-28-02 04:09 PM
jb ...
[Edited by jb]
10-28-02 04:18 PM
Moonisup haven't got it yet!! But maybe later this week ore early next

josh I can't find it on dougs could you give me an url ore something??

rik
[Edited by Moonisup]
10-28-02 04:25 PM
Pants Make the Man I'm glad you edited that, jb.
10-28-02 04:29 PM
jb Well...I realized that it's cool to make fun of your own kind..but only among your own kind...
10-28-02 09:14 PM
tumblingdice Hey JB!! I remember at the Orlando show in 97 that there was a write up in the paper about a lawyer who had been to several shows that tour. Was that you ? Been meaning to ask you that.
10-28-02 09:31 PM
Maxlugar Hey Josh I hope you were not offended by my Jew-Fro question.

It's just that, I don't know, I'm inquisitive, ya know?

Friends?

Maxy!
10-29-02 10:18 AM
jb Not at all...I thought it was funny and I made an even funnier comment...but as usual, upon reflection, I edited it.
[Edited by jb]