ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

REUTERS/Fred Prouser
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Where is Soulie? Return to archive
10-28-02 05:26 AM
Moonisup well he is gone, I won't be posting this week I think, just reading, my keyboard fails now and then

but soulie, where is he, haven't heard him since his first concert, i am worried

rik
10-28-02 05:35 AM
stonedinaustralia i know rik, the same thing has occurred to me - he blazed like a comet across our stones-sky - i wonder how long 'til he comes around again - and you're right it was a bit weird that he disappeared at the same time of the detroit show - as you say i hope he is all right

perhaps, someone should check on him

i'm just disappointed he didn't clock up those 1000 posts before xmas - maybe he's winding up for a big finish and knock off that last 300 or so in 30 days or something

"where have all the flowers gone?"

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
10-28-02 09:32 AM
Honky Tonk Man I was thinking about this too. I reckon Soul Survivor might be taking a little breather. Maybe hes run out of things to say? Like Stonedinaustrailia said, im sure he will be back.

Alex
10-28-02 09:40 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl He can't find his big joint, and remember first is first.

To remember him this is his avatar

10-28-02 10:33 AM
Sir Stonesalot Wrong avatar there VCIW-C10A. That is the avatar of high scoring striker for FC Midnight Ramblers...Jumacfly.

Soulie changed his avatar as often as he changed his panties. Of course then he would ask us all repeatedly if we liked it, if he should change it, if it was annoying...all in seperate posts of course.
10-28-02 05:46 PM
beer The last time I remember seeing Soulie on here was when he was asking how to send something in the mail. He might be busy trying to figure out how to do it still.

Or maybe him and Joey eloped.

Or maybe Soulie was really Art Garfunkle and you guys hurt his feelings.