ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

REUTERS/Fred Prouser
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ABKCO Remasters In Canada? Return to archive
10-26-02 11:11 PM
supergoatz Hey All:

Just wondering if anyone out there knows where the best place to get these new ABKCO remasters is...

I've seen them at HMV.com for $21.99...anyone find any place cheaper...I want to get them all but would rather not have to re-mortgage the house...

Thanks
sg
10-28-02 11:44 AM
Lazy Bones If you find them at HMV for $21.99, that's a good price seeing their website claims the single discs average $29.99 and are only (currently) available as pre-orders with release date tomorrow (29th October).
10-28-02 12:18 PM
supergoatz With the simultaneous release of all of them ..you'd think that some chain would put them on a promo for like $15.99 or something...If anyone sees them cheaper than $21.99..please let me know..

Thanks fer lookin...
sg
10-29-02 04:53 PM
supergoatz HMV sucks...

On the website they are advertising these for $21.99...but at the main store in Toronto they don't even have them and my friend was told today that you can try to order them from the website..but you probably won't get them...

Sam the Record man..(or what's left of it) has them racked for $30.99 each...

And the Retail chains and the labels can't seem to figure out why people are downloading their music from the internet and sales are off...hmmm I wonder why that could be??

sg