ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

REUTERS/Fred Prouser
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Theodora, Alexandra and Lizzie with Tommy Return to archive
10-24-02 02:13 PM
moy Tommy Recruits The Next Generation; Children of famous families star in the spring 2003 Tommy Jeans ad campaign
Wednesday October 23, 11:29 am ET

NEW YORK, Oct. 23 /PRNewswire/ -- To highlight his spring 2003 Tommy Jeans campaign, Tommy Hilfiger selected the best that fashion and rock have to offer, assembling a cast of young personalities as striking as their fathers are famed. Featured along with Tommy Jeans contract model Lauren Bush are Theodora and Alexandra Richards, daughters of Keith Richards, Lizzie Jagger, Mick Jagger's daughter, Jake Sumner, Sting's son, and Ally Hilfiger, Tommy's daughter. Joining all of them are Tommy Jeans models Ian Webb and Paul Stiell.

The spring 2003 collection was inspired by Tommy's great love of the paradisial island of Mustique and the time he has spent there with his family and friends. "It's a place my family and I can go and completely relax and stay barefoot for a week. You can dress casual, dressy or something in between. There are no rules," says Tommy Hilfiger.

The spirit of adventure evoked by Mustique's beautiful yet mysterious island landscape also provides the inspiration for the campaign's concept. Viewers are tantalized with a sneak peek into a private paradise; they are enticed by what could happen beyond the beach, off the beaten path. The neutral palette of the Spring 2003 collection is born of Mustique's natural tones - its immaculate white sand, its crystal blue water and the lush greenery of its jungle.

Shot by famed photographer Carter Smith, the new Tommy Jeans campaign reveals a new generation of pop culture icons blended with the raw beauty of the Mustique. The spring 2003 Tommy Jeans campaign will break in April publications and key outdoor venues nationally.

Tommy Hilfiger Corporation, through its subsidiaries, designs, sources and markets men's and women's sportswear, jeanswear and childrenswear under the Tommy Hilfiger trademarks. Through a range of strategic licensing agreements, the Company also offers a broad array of related apparel, accessories, footwear, fragrance and home furnishings. The Company's products can be found in leading department and specialty stores throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, Mexico, Central and South America, Japan, Hong Kong and other countries in the Far East, as well as the Company's own network of specialty and outlet stores in the United States, Canada and Europe.

10-25-02 09:48 AM
gypsy Thanks for the info, moy! I'll be looking for them whenever I get any new magazines...
10-25-02 03:22 PM
moy you're welcome gypsy

some pix from mustique's shooting

The young models enjoy Mustique's white sands, blue waters and relaxed ambience. From left to right: Tommy Jeans model Ian Webb, Sting's son Jake, Lauren Bush, and Keith Richard's daughters Alexandra and Theodora

Elizabeth Jagger, Alexandra, Jake and Theordora, along with the other celebrity youngesters, have just finished shooting the new Hilfiger campaign

10-25-02 03:50 PM
KeepRigid You can really see the Keefness in Theodora in that second pic.
10-25-02 04:03 PM
stonesmik She sure knows where to hide the stash.
10-25-02 05:18 PM
Child of the Moon
quote:
KeepRigid wrote:
You can really see the Keefness in Theodora in that second pic.

I was just thinking the same thing. Alexandra looks more like Patti, but maybe Theodora should start playing guitar instead of modeling; more like dad, right?
10-25-02 06:08 PM
Miss U. I don't see the resemblance....??????????? Sure they're Keith's??
10-25-02 06:58 PM
Miss U. Can someone post a recent photo of Patti?
10-25-02 07:08 PM
Pants Make the Man Theodora look's irritated at Jake.
10-25-02 07:45 PM
gypsy Miss U, maybe you could launch an investigation to determine if they're really Keith's or not...
10-25-02 08:32 PM
Martha Gypsy..... you read my mind. lol

When I saw the second photo I instantly thought Alex looked like Patti and Theo like Keef..then I scrolled and read the posts from you all...I'm in good company.
10-25-02 11:08 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I agree, in that pic Theodora looks like like a clone of Keef, but check this one. They are a great combination of genes. What a pity none of them wanna rock like daddy.

LOL, now some reclycled material... The catwalk debut of my new girlfriends, not just with 500 replies but a theme of conversation at YOTI's

Click the image if you want to go, or just look at my babies!

Remember that this thread is now in the archives, so no avatars are shown and you cannot reply... well in fact that thread reached the top amount of replies when it was on the board, so no replies were allowed since then.
10-25-02 11:12 PM
BILL PERKS I'M SPORTING WOOD
10-25-02 11:41 PM
Pants Make the Man Gotta' love those hip-huggers! Why is it that we never see picture's of Serafina Watts?
[Edited by Pants Make the Man]
10-26-02 12:01 AM
jaggergurl
quote:
Martha wrote:
Gypsy..... you read my mind. lol

When I saw the second photo I instantly thought Alex looked like Patti and Theo like Keef..then I scrolled and read the posts from you all...I'm in good company.

me too...gypsy and martha...she even has Keith's smirk...what pretty girls...but where is Mick's son, he is such a cutie, he should be modeling too, doncha think?
10-26-02 02:23 AM
no_cole_porter Wow. Theodora and Alexandra really look like Keith and Patti. But then again Marlon looks so much like Keith it's insane. Sting's son is pretty hot. I always fancied Ronnie's son Tyrone. Such a lovely body that lad has.
10-27-02 06:51 AM
stonesmik Best thing I can say about Sting's son is, he doesn't look like Sting.
10-27-02 07:23 AM
Moonisup well he ain't as goodlooking as me! I don't see him as a model!
10-28-02 02:12 PM
magicwoman what a beatifull daughters
But that is their dad too
10-28-02 02:24 PM
Moonisup I know a girl who's prettier then those 2!!!

rik
10-29-02 06:31 AM
no_cole_porter Who is it? Do tell, Do tell...
10-29-02 02:03 PM
magicwoman Dont know
10-29-02 02:06 PM
Moonisup i know who she is!! She knows who she is, ore she is still in Denial

rik
10-29-02 02:25 PM
magicwoman what is "Denial"
10-29-02 02:30 PM
Irresistible Lady That are very pretty girls,i think they are more prettier then Mick's daughter Elizabeth.
MoonisUp i know who u are thinking off ;-}
10-29-02 02:31 PM
magicwoman Thats ok Rik
10-29-02 02:32 PM
magicwoman that duaghter from Mick is pretty to Irresistiblelady!
10-29-02 02:39 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Irresistible Lady wrote:
That are very pretty girls,i think they are more prettier then Mick's daughter Elizabeth.
MoonisUp i know who u are thinking off ;-}

Do you really know that????? Well tell about it at msn ahahaha

Rik
10-30-02 05:13 PM
Moonisup
quote:
magicwoman wrote:
Thats ok Rik

Do you really know who I mean?