ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2002 RY/Rex Fearures
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Why no sound bits from LIVE LICKS yet? Return to archive
October 25th, 2004 09:43 PM
Bob Tamp Why no sound bites from the new live album. Is it because all the tracks come from Four Flicks? The Alfie soundtrack has an advertisement for a web site to hear segments of live licks tracks( of course the site aint working yet)

There is a promo cd of live licks on ebay with 10 tracks. Has anybody heard it, and can verify the track sources.
I am not pleased with another live stones cd, but it will suck even more if the tracks are from Four Flicks as rumored.
October 25th, 2004 09:46 PM
Gazza
quote:
Bob Tamp wrote:
Why no sound bites from the new live album. Is it because all the tracks come from Four Flicks?

Embarrassment perhaps?
October 25th, 2004 10:14 PM
Soldatti Put Four Flicks and you get 90% of the live album.
The site is up, BTW:
www.live-licks.com
[Edited by Soldatti]
October 25th, 2004 10:20 PM
Bob Tamp Yeah, i saw the sight, but there are no audio samples on it. Just the page with that shitty cover.
October 25th, 2004 10:20 PM
kath maybe nobody cares that much....i mean we got 4 flicks and the 40 licks cd and endless bootlegs of everything....
October 25th, 2004 10:39 PM
Soldatti Only a week for the release date, it's very stupid put song samples two days before...
October 25th, 2004 11:11 PM
corgi37 NO ONE HAS HEARD IT BECAUSE IT SUCKS DOGS BALLS!

I simply had to use capitals, sorry.

This could be the flop cd of the year!

Something to be proud of.
October 25th, 2004 11:18 PM
kath well, maybe some lucky (or unlucky) dog may have heard it then.....
October 26th, 2004 04:32 AM
Gazza
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Put Four Flicks and you get 90% of the live album.
The site is up, BTW:
www.live-licks.com
[Edited by Soldatti]

in all of the ads in the UK press for the release, they list the website as www.livelicks.co.uk

Yet when you go to the site it merely re-directs you to a holding site for various EMI sub-labels and theres nothing whatsoever on it that mentions the live album.

They're not exactly helping promote it, are they?