ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2002 RY/Rex Fearures
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NICE header!!! Return to archive
October 24th, 2004 11:59 PM
kath very casual sort of funny intimate moment caught on film, there....i like that a lot. not posed, just hangin' out...
October 25th, 2004 01:04 AM
gypsy Yes, kath. And Mick is kind of cowering, as though Marianne has bitch-slapped him really hard a few times.
October 25th, 2004 01:37 AM
corgi37 That jacket and (what is it, a blouse???) shirt are totally against mans laws of sanity, reason, and above all, taste.

But, how hot would Marianne have been stoned?

Imagine in that posh voice: "Put it in here, Michael"!

Makes my loins quiver just to think about it.

October 25th, 2004 02:07 AM
littleredrooster Does anyone else see a nipple to the right of Mick's drink???????
Or is it time for some sleep????

Do I win the 'find the nipple in the photo' contest???????
[Edited by littleredrooster]
October 25th, 2004 02:43 AM
Zack Is that a spliff in his hand? It looks shaped kind of funny for a regular cig. And they do seem to be in a publick-house, don't they.

Yes Corgi, that outfit boggles the mind. But Marianne was incredibly hot in any state of mind.
October 25th, 2004 03:00 AM
FotiniD Great header indeed, they both look radiant and very happy (now toxically-induced happy or not, I wouldn't swear on it )

And the timing is great. I just read a Marianne interview yesterday and she said she's going to come for a gig to Greece next year At last, after five years! I'm thrilled!
October 25th, 2004 03:28 AM
gypsy Would Marianne's hairstyle be considered a mullet?
October 25th, 2004 06:52 AM
LadyJane I love this pic! It's such a personal moment. They look very happy.....sigh

LJ.
October 25th, 2004 12:21 PM
akissaway Great photo! Another view of Mmmick's jacket.

--Camera Press

Hello RO. My first posting of a pic here.
October 25th, 2004 12:35 PM
LadyJane
quote:
akissaway wrote:

Hello RO. My first posting of a pic here.

May this be the first of many pics you post here.

Nice to see you here at the asylum!!

LJ.
October 25th, 2004 01:03 PM
kath
quote:
Or is it time for some sleep????

sleep..get sleep...not nipple...it's a belly button!!!
October 26th, 2004 09:13 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks everybody for the nice comments about this header. It was used in a small and not that resolution before, back on October 12, 1999

With the recent Timothy Leary thread I went to my archives and find it was time to make a new, better resolution header. It comes in a two-full-pages shot in the great book “I want to take you higher - The Psychedelic Era 1965-1969”, edited by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Chronicle Books, San Francisco, 1997.

I want to take you higher!!
© 1967 John Kelly/Camera Press/Retna - Thanks Timothy Leary
October 26th, 2004 03:29 PM
gypsy I have that book...just thumbed through it the other day. There is a picture of Tara Browne in there that I must have overlooked before. Great book...I love it.