ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2002 RY/Rex Fearures
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: John Fogarty A&E DVD B&P Return to archive
October 23rd, 2004 08:33 AM
MRD8 I recently got this amazing DVD in a trade and thought I'd offer some copies to the board. If some of you haven't seen a A&E Live By Request show the audience at home phones in requests for the band...this show is a goldmine of CCR songs, of course, and a few from his great new album, DejaVue(All Over Again). You'll be dancing your ass off watching this show! Regulars send three blanks(DVD+R name brand 4X) and a postage paid return mailer...all other email me at [email protected] for details...North Americans only please. Here's the setlist:
Travellin' Band
Green River
Bad Moon Rising
Centerfield
DejaVue(All Over Again)(new)
I Will Walk With You(new)
Up Around The Bend
Who'll Stop The Rain
Lookin' Out My Backdoor
Down On The Corner
Lodi
Fortunate Son
Proud Mary
Suzie Q
The Old Man Down The Road
Sugar Sugar(new)
Born On The Bayou

[Edited by MRD8]
October 23rd, 2004 09:59 AM
Nellcote WICKED PISSA! Hey MRD8~ I was dancin my ass off in the crowd that night. Even showed John my "Keith Richards for President" when I met him. Once again, thank you for this offer...

GO SOX!!!!
GO PATS!!!
October 23rd, 2004 10:28 PM
Soldatti Great show
October 25th, 2004 11:51 AM
Martha I want!!!!!!

Will mail B&P to you this week MRD8!

You are the BEST!!!!!

born on a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayou!