ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2002 RY/Rex Fearures
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Four Flicks... Return to archive
October 23rd, 2004 07:22 AM
star star recently bought four flicks on DVD. think its fantastic...keef is playing great, and charlie is fantastic... what do you guys think about it?
October 23rd, 2004 07:34 AM
Moonisup that Mick and Ronnie are in it too
[Edited by Moonisup]
October 23rd, 2004 03:45 PM
Gazza
quote:
star star wrote:
recently bought four flicks on DVD. think its fantastic...keef is playing great, and charlie is fantastic... what do you guys think about it?

Of course its great! Its the best in concert DVD release made by anyone - ever. A great package

Plus - you can see me very briefly on the Twickenham show taking a pic of Keith as he's about to go back onto the main stage at the start of Gimme Shelter....
October 23rd, 2004 03:47 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Plus - you can see me very briefly on the Twickenham show taking a pic of Keith as he's about to go back onto the main stage at the start of Gimme Shelter....

for real ?
October 23rd, 2004 03:50 PM
Gazza yes

but in all honesty if you blinked you'd miss it. Plus its not close up.

Its not exactly impressive, I'll admit but when people I know in everyday life ask me - as a Stones fan - what their live DVD is like, I'm able to say "Oh its fucking great - and I'm in it!" and they're none the wiser
October 23rd, 2004 06:26 PM
kahoosier bwah hahahhahha @ gazza...yeah you remind me, the night I got the DVD, I told my friend that went with me we were in the Twickenham DVD! After all, we were just yards from B stage on Keith side, we even have a wonderful photo of him hunched over his guitar, unfortunately from his back side!
My friend left work early, ran over and put the DVD in and fast 4-warded to the Bstage. He asked where???? I said right there and pointed to the mob stage right! Funny, only I saw the humour in it all.

LOL, I hope that you are a little clearer than that Gazza!
October 23rd, 2004 06:32 PM
Angiegirl I'm in it too, Olympia and Amsterdam audience shots. If you look real hard

BTW Gazza, you know it's illegal right, taking pics at concerts? Now I may have to write them and tell on you.
October 23rd, 2004 06:33 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
that Mick and Ronnie are in it too

Ronnie is in it too? Hadn't noticed.
October 23rd, 2004 10:42 PM
Soldatti I didn't see you Gazza, I will see it again.
October 24th, 2004 07:08 PM
Madafaka Hey guys! Why do not you take a screenshot of the part where you appear? It would be funny to put it like header!
October 24th, 2004 07:16 PM
Soldatti I'm with you Madafaka!
Why not a header?
October 24th, 2004 07:41 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
Gazza wrote:
yes

but in all honesty if you blinked you'd miss it. Plus its not close up.

Its not exactly impressive, I'll admit but when people I know in everyday life ask me - as a Stones fan - what their live DVD is like, I'm able to say "Oh its fucking great - and I'm in it!" and they're none the wiser

I was there !!! Right next to the bloke!
Freeze frame I'm holding him on my shoulders!!!!!!!

Beast Of Burden
October 25th, 2004 06:16 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
star star wrote:
recently bought four flicks on DVD. think its fantastic...keef is playing great, and charlie is fantastic... what do you guys think about it?

it was great. i always watch it and never get sick of it. but it said we'd get a months free membership of rolling stones.com but it didnt work. did any of yall try?
October 25th, 2004 09:58 PM
Soldatti
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:

it said we'd get a months free membership of rolling stones.com but it didnt work. did any of yall try?

Try another $100 and it will work.
October 26th, 2004 04:38 AM
Gazza
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:

I was there !!! Right next to the bloke!
Freeze frame I'm holding him on my shoulders!!!!!!!

Beast Of Burden

LOL..not quite, but I CAN clearly see you a couple of seconds later