ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2002 RY/Rex Fearures
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick an 'honorary woman'? Return to archive
October 21st, 2004 01:41 PM
Monkey Woman `THE WOMEN' REDUX

In 1939, George Cukor made "The Women," a hilarious romp about a group of gossipy, high-society women who do coffee, chat at beauty salons all day, and haunt fashion shows all night.

Now Variety reports that an all-star team is being assembled for a remake: Imagine that plot inhabited by Meg Ryan, Annette Bening, Sandra Bullock and Ashley Judd (producers are still negotiating with Uma Thurman). Talk about grrrl power!

Even the writer and director is a chick: Diane English. And, the only notable male, producer Mick Jagger, is so in touch with his anima (those lips; the way he struts around on stage), we can count him as an honorary woman. English said the original flick's basic plot catalyst - one of the gals discovers her husband is having an affair - will also drive the remake. No word on a release date.

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/news/nation/9970912.htm?1c
October 21st, 2004 01:43 PM
LadyJane MW...where the hell have you been? Good to have you back!!

LJ.
October 21st, 2004 02:07 PM
Monkey Woman Just lurking, don't worry... and also being very busy in the 'real world'.
October 21st, 2004 03:39 PM
glencar Mick's a woman? Why would they remake a classic old movie instead of coming up with brand new ideas?
October 21st, 2004 06:10 PM
Monkey Woman Why, $$$ of course!
October 21st, 2004 06:48 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
Mick's a woman? Why would they remake a classic old movie instead of coming up with brand new ideas?

for the reason MW stated and because Hollywood is so devoid of original ideas these days...
October 21st, 2004 07:01 PM
iluvmickjagger07 just because mick jagger is pretty, doesnt mean that hes a woman.
October 21st, 2004 07:29 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
just because mick jagger is pretty, doesnt mean that hes a woman.

well mick's one hot woman lol j/k mick isnt like a woman at all hes adorable
October 21st, 2004 07:31 PM
glencar Enigma was on TV the other night. Now that's one I liked!
October 21st, 2004 07:35 PM
not bound to please
quote:
mickjaggersgrl wrote:

well mick's one hot woman lol j/k mick isnt like a woman at all hes adorable

could you please not be so obvious when talking to yourself?

Thanks!

October 21st, 2004 07:41 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Thanks!

were not the same person!!!!!why the hell would someone reply to their own post or talk to themself.
October 21st, 2004 07:42 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:

Thanks!

what! no im not, im not talking to myself im not stupid like you! that pisses me off when people say "ur the same person" they did that to me and my friend on the vh1 message board! WERE NOT THE SAME PERSON GOD!
October 21st, 2004 07:44 PM
not bound to please
quote:
mickjaggersgrl wrote:

what! no im not, im not talking to myself im not stupid like you! that pisses me off when people say "ur the same person" they did that to me and my friend on the vh1 message board! WERE NOT THE SAME PERSON GOD!

That is really too bad there is more than one of you out there. At least you found each other.

October 21st, 2004 07:49 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:

That is really too bad there is more than one of you out there. At least you found each other.

youre so mean. what do u mean more than one of u?how are we?what makes us "one of you"?
October 21st, 2004 07:58 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
Enigma was on TV the other night. Now that's one I liked!

it wasnt bad. Thankfully, Hollywood didnt get hold of it and ruin it, though
October 21st, 2004 10:53 PM
Soldatti Enigma was good and The Man From The... was pretty good too, but Mick is doing too much work for movies. The Stones not are priority now and his partner is following his steps!
October 22nd, 2004 08:32 AM
JaggerLips I quite fancy Mick as a woman and I am a heterosexual female. He sings like a woman on the Emotional Rescue. I love it!

Wonder what that makes me?
October 22nd, 2004 08:28 PM
Bloozehound I thought Enigma was pretty good myself, not great, but an interesting little flick.
October 22nd, 2004 09:55 PM
iluvmickjagger07 actually hes appearance is kind of like a womans but in a good way. he use to look kindda like a woman when he was younger with the long hair and all(pretty boy) and his body is kind of shaped like a womans.(his lower body)like his legs, hips and butt.(mick is the only guy in the world with a nice butt)
MICK JAGGER IS SO GORGEOUS
October 22nd, 2004 10:20 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
actually hes appearance is kind of like a womans but in a good way. he use to look kindda like a woman when he was younger with the long hair and all(pretty boy) and his body is kind of shaped like a womans.(his lower body)like his legs, hips and butt.(mick is the only guy in the world with a nice butt)
MICK JAGGER IS SO GORGEOUS

yeh hes one of a kind
October 22nd, 2004 11:30 PM
gypsy I've seen nicer butts on some of those freshmen Howe Military cadets!
October 23rd, 2004 10:16 PM
Soldatti
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I've seen nicer butts on some of those freshmen Howe Military cadets!

LOL!
October 24th, 2004 01:34 AM
gypsy Mick can't do real drag...cuz it's impossible to hide "Little Mick."
October 24th, 2004 07:13 AM
luxury1 Has anyone seen Bent? Now THAT was an honorary woman. I must fast forward through Mick's part--I cant bear him in drag