ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2002 RY/Rex Fearures
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Help...Keith guitar Return to archive
October 20th, 2004 04:16 PM
myssi just came in contact with a man who bought a guitar from a man who said Keith Richards gave it to him. my husband works at a lutherie and has worked for all the mafor guitar builders.... when he took the pots off to clean them there was a bag of rock hard OLD OLD heroin, and a needle. So basically it was stored inside the guys guitar.
The guy had no idea and that is when he told the story...he always thought it was bullshit about where the guitar came from.
SO does anyone have any pictures of Keith playing a "black Bueaty" Les Paul about 1973?, the hardware is gold the guy said it was from a tour in the 70's. the guitars hardware is dated 1970.

Thanks ...email me if you know of this guitar
October 20th, 2004 04:26 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
myssi wrote:
just came in contact with a man who bought a guitar from a man who said Keith Richards gave it to him. my husband works at a lutherie and has worked for all the mafor guitar builders.... when he took the pots off to clean them there was a bag of rock hard OLD OLD heroin, and a needle. So basically it was stored inside the guys guitar.
The guy had no idea and that is when he told the story...he always thought it was bullshit about where the guitar came from.
SO does anyone have any pictures of Keith playing a "black Bueaty" Les Paul about 1973?, the hardware is gold the guy said it was from a tour in the 70's. the guitars hardware is dated 1970.

Damn..... I didn't know my last guitar has gone to another country.....
October 20th, 2004 04:50 PM
beer Post a picture of the guitar here.

Mail the smack to the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame. It should be inducted.

-
October 20th, 2004 07:29 PM
Soldatti Welcome
October 23rd, 2004 08:08 AM
Keefness
quote:
myssi wrote:
just came in contact with a man who bought a guitar from a man who said Keith Richards gave it to him. my husband works at a lutherie and has worked for all the mafor guitar builders.... when he took the pots off to clean them there was a bag of rock hard OLD OLD heroin, and a needle. So basically it was stored inside the guys guitar.

October 23rd, 2004 10:25 PM
Soldatti I don't know if the story is really true.