ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2002 RY/Rex Fearures
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gypsy's baby oil header Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
October 20th, 2004 07:12 PM
charlotte You two girls need to back off, don't go there......
October 20th, 2004 07:16 PM
iluvmickjagger07 someone take that off. i enjoy lookin at micks or any stones pictures way more. this is a stones messageboard not gypsys message board. mickjaggersgrl said she agrees with me
October 20th, 2004 07:18 PM
gypsy Yay! The SLOT reaction was just what I was going for.
When you little skanks hit 33, let's see what you look like.
October 20th, 2004 07:19 PM
gypsy And this isn't your board...you're my fucking poster!
October 20th, 2004 07:21 PM
Trey Krimsin Oh

My

GOD!

I always thought olive oil was the way to go. Thanks, Gypsy, for setting me straight. I'll have to start buying baby oil by the caseload.

BTW, Gypsy in one attractive woman.
October 20th, 2004 07:30 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
And this isn't your board...you're my fucking poster!

yeh sure lolol you cant tell me or iluvmickjagger07 what to do
October 20th, 2004 07:34 PM
Mr. D I don't get these two girls...they just don't know when to stop...Gypsy is older than both of you two put together, yet i guarantee she looks better than the both of you put together. Not only that, but she consistantly outwits the both of you by herself. Personally, this is just hilarious for me to watch.
October 20th, 2004 07:34 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Yay! The SLOT reaction was just what I was going for.
When you little skanks hit 33, let's see what you look like.

hopefully we wont look like u!
your always mean to me and my friend iluvmickjagger07 so were not gonna sit here like 3 years and take that crap!
October 20th, 2004 07:44 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
Mr. D wrote:
I don't get these two girls...they just don't know when to stop...Gypsy is older than both of you two put together, yet i guarantee she looks better than the both of you put together. Not only that, but she consistantly outwits the both of you by herself. Personally, this is just hilarious for me to watch.

youre right,gypsy is alot older than us so therefore she shouldnt be picking on us. Damn u guys have bad taste. i guess yall just saw her blonde hair and assumed she was hot.but please take a closer look. hahahaha i guarantee she looks much worse than us.
October 20th, 2004 07:44 PM
gypsy No, you don't...but you do. Why? Cuz you're not who you claim you are.
October 20th, 2004 07:45 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:
Mr. D wrote:
I don't get these two girls...they just don't know when to stop...Gypsy is older than both of you two put together, yet i guarantee she looks better than the both of you put together. Not only that, but she consistantly outwits the both of you by herself. Personally, this is just hilarious for me to watch.

and we care what you say???? you dont know if she looks better than us!!! i whould be nice to her if she wasnt mean to me but, shes mean to me and my friend!
October 20th, 2004 07:47 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
mickjaggersgrl wrote:

hopefully we wont look like u!
your always mean to me and my friend iluvmickjagger07 so were not gonna sit here like 3 years and take that crap!

It is sad that spelling and English composition isn't a required eight grade subject!
October 20th, 2004 07:53 PM
mickjaggersgrl Well you OLDER people i whould think yall whould be more mature than this quess not! lol yall act like your scarin us or something uh well ur not, do you pick on me and my friend because were 15 and 16?? is it because we like the rolling stones, or is it because you have nothin elese better to do with your old boring life?? me and my friend have tried being nice to yall, and thank you for the few that are nice to us! but c'mon why u pickin on us??? we didnt do nothing to yall we just tried to be friends with yall!
October 20th, 2004 07:57 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:

It is sad that spelling and English composition isn't a required eight grade subject!

yeh sure is but im at home right now not at school ! so i dont have to have perfect spelling and crap at home only at school
October 20th, 2004 08:00 PM
gypsy When I was your age, I was out getting high with my friends...not arguing with OLD people on a computer. I think you two are not only illiterate ("WHOULD"---come on!), but very unpopular and unhappy at school.
October 20th, 2004 08:01 PM
Mr. D
quote:
mickjaggersgrl wrote:
do you pick on me and my friend because were 15 and 16?? is it because we like the rolling stones

Why would we pick on you because you like the Rolling Stones...or in your mystical laungauge...Y wood we pik on yall cause u lik da Rolling Stones??!!??!?
October 20th, 2004 08:05 PM
gypsy Mr. D, it's "whould!" Get it right! Plus, she's at home...and I guess her negligent parents don't care about her bad grammar and spelling.
My best friend is an English teacher at our old high school...I've read some of the students' work, and it is sad how many of them don't know how to spell.
October 20th, 2004 08:10 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:
Mr. D wrote:

Why would we pick on you because you like the Rolling Stones...or in your mystical laungauge...Y wood we pik on yall cause u lik da Rolling Stones??!!??!?

i dont talk like that but the kids i do know say stuff like thats off da chain, thats funni right thurr
October 20th, 2004 08:10 PM
Mr. D It's strange...most of these kids know how to spell, but they decide to spell everything wrong on purpose to make themselves look hip or something. But in the case of our two friends here, I just think they can't spell. Which makes me sad. I will pray right now that God will give you perfect grammer and spelling. See, I'm being Mr. Nice Guy now.
October 20th, 2004 08:16 PM
M.O.W.A.T. I whould like to go on record as saying that slots are nice!
October 20th, 2004 08:18 PM
Mr. D I agree MOWAT....I LOVE THE SLOTS
October 20th, 2004 08:46 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
Mr. D wrote:
It's strange...most of these kids know how to spell, but they decide to spell everything wrong on purpose to make themselves look hip or something. But in the case of our two friends here, I just think they can't spell. Which makes me sad. I will pray right now that God will give you perfect grammer and spelling. See, I'm being Mr. Nice Guy now.

what have ive spelled wrong? if i spelled something wrong it was a common mistake not bc i want to be cool. i dont think spelling things wrong on purpose is cool, i think its pretty gay.
October 20th, 2004 08:52 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
gypsy wrote:
When I was your age, I was out getting high with my friends...not arguing with OLD people on a computer. I think you two are not only illiterate ("WHOULD"---come on!), but very unpopular and unhappy at school.

no we dont come here to argue with you, retard. were both huge stones fans so we come to the stones messageboard to talk about the stones,unlike u. the only reason were arguing with a skank is bc youre annoying the crap out of us with your cheesy jokes that arent funny. are u even a stones fan? all u talk about is your life being a slot
[Edited by iluvmickjagger07]
October 20th, 2004 08:55 PM
gypsy Why, I've taken my top off at many a Stones concert!
When you have achieved my slot status, then you can talk smack about me.
Rack 'em up, shoeshine.
[Edited by gypsy]
October 20th, 2004 08:55 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Mr. D, it's "whould!" Get it right! Plus, she's at home...and I guess her negligent parents don't care about her bad grammar and spelling.
My best friend is an English teacher at our old high school...I've read some of the students' work, and it is sad how many of them don't know how to spell.

not as sad as you arguing with girls less than half your age
October 20th, 2004 08:57 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Why, I've taken my top off at many a Stones concert!
When you have achieved my slot status, then you can talk smack about me.
Rack 'em up, shoeshine.
[Edited by gypsy]

i kindda already did. u must have made mick jagger vomit when u took off your shirt. poor, poor mick
[Edited by iluvmickjagger07]
October 20th, 2004 09:07 PM
Snappy McJack Um -- what's the oil for?

October 20th, 2004 09:12 PM
doo doo doo Dude Let me just jump in to tell Gypsy she's a total fox. You kids should use her as a role model or I'm afraid you may never get a boyfriend!
[Edited by doo doo doo Dude]
October 20th, 2004 09:19 PM
LadyJane Isn't it past your bedtimes, mickjaggersgrl and iluvmickjagger07??

Who do you two think you are fooling anyway?? You are undoubtably obsessed with our dear gypsy and likely "follow" her from Board to Board. Sick.

Yes...gentlemen...gyspy is very, very pretty. But ya know what else? She's got a heart of gold and is a great person.
Happy to call her my friend.

Now..continue your lusting!!!

LJ.

October 20th, 2004 09:27 PM
gypsy Thanks, LJ. Thanks for showing that female friendship is very important--especially in a male-dominated world.
If you two girls keep up that attitude of calling women/girls "slots," then we, as women, will never ever make it in the business world. Women need to overcome their jealousies in order to achieve that goal. I've seen too much of it in my field. Every single time a gorgeous young girl from OU's x-ray program comes through the hospital for her internship, the majority of the women who work there are mean and hateful to her--just because she is pretty.
I am always kind to the OU students. I know they are prettier than I am or was. That's life--there are always going to be a million other girls who are prettier than you. So, make up for it by being nice and having a good personality. Don't be bitter, be better! That is my philosophy...and I have forged strong friendships with those students, and am proud to say that they look up to me, and that I have taught them a lot by way of x-ray, and how the world works. Don't let jealousy/pettiness/bitterness get in the way of lasting friendships, girls. If you do, it will always be a man's world.
Page: 1 2 3 4