ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2002 RY/Rex Fearures
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gypsy's baby oil header Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
October 20th, 2004 03:24 PM
J.J.Flash Jesus.....I knew you are tasty, but definetely, you ARE hot Gyps......Congratulations.
October 20th, 2004 03:26 PM
J.J.Flash Jersee.....knock knock..... are you there?!?!? Don't tell me that.... nevermind..
October 20th, 2004 03:26 PM
nankerphelge Damn!
October 20th, 2004 03:29 PM
J.J.Flash "Gypsy is the the 8th wonder of the world" is already added to my signature.
October 20th, 2004 03:33 PM
LadyJane Stunning....I'd kill for that perfect smile!!!

AND NO I DID NOT ATTEND MISS HOWE'S SCHOOL FOR GIRLS!!!

LJ.
October 20th, 2004 03:39 PM
J.J.Flash Excuse me for being repetitive but......

October 20th, 2004 03:41 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Stunning....I'd kill for that perfect smile!!!

AND NO I DID NOT ATTEND MISS HOWE'S SCHOOL FOR GIRLS!!!

LJ.

I would kill for BEING the oil.....ohhhh my goodness.....

"Cousin Minnie says how delicious...."
October 20th, 2004 03:54 PM
jb Gypsy is a beautiful young lady...she reminds me of those girls from the sorority houses back in my UF days...
October 20th, 2004 03:56 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Gypsy is a beautiful young lady...she reminds me of those girls from the sorority houses back in my UF days...

Yes , but back then all the young Ladies had " Wolf Puss "
October 20th, 2004 03:59 PM
Nellcote Nothing better than good high end WalMart Baby Oil I always say...
October 20th, 2004 04:04 PM
Mikey Based on that pix, if you ever want to get out of Okie and visit San Diego, you definitely have a place to stay!
October 20th, 2004 04:12 PM
charlotte Now, that's what I am talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gypsy is the FIRST and LAST GREAT WONDER of the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 20th, 2004 04:23 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
charlotte wrote:
Now, that's what I am talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gypsy is the FIRST and LAST GREAT WONDER of the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch, I thought CHARLOTTE was a woman..... damn...I am wasted..... even had sent a PM for ya.....

This world ain't fair anymore....
October 20th, 2004 04:23 PM
M.O.W.A.T. "I met her oil-soaked bar-room down in Memphis..."

[Edited by M.O.W.A.T.]
October 20th, 2004 05:10 PM
gypsy Oh, you guys are so sweet. Thanks for the compliments.
That photo was at a party in a club on campus at least two years ago--I was 31, and I remember some guy asking if I was celebrating my 21st Birthday. Yes, the generic Equate version of Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil! I say "baby oil is baby oil." It doesn't matter if it's brand-name or not.
My friends put that in a Bath & Body Works bag for me--it was an inside joke about the oil-wrestling debacle. It was my "Going Away Party" because I was leaving town to do the whole traveling radiology gig.
October 20th, 2004 05:20 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Oh, you guys are so sweet. Thanks for the compliments.
That photo was at a party in a club on campus at least two years ago--I was 31, and I remember some guy asking if I was celebrating my 21st Birthday. Yes, the generic Equate version of Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil! I say "baby oil is baby oil." It doesn't matter if it's brand-name or not.
My friends put that in a Bath & Body Works bag for me--it was an inside joke about the oil-wrestling debacle. It was my "Going Away Party" because I was leaving town to do the whole traveling radiology gig.

Good to know. It means that now you are EVEN better, like wine my princess.

"Dad: What do you want to be when you grow up little Jack Flash?
J.J.Flash baby: oh daddy, I want to be into this X-Ray tech thing"
October 20th, 2004 05:42 PM
charlotte Voodoo, I am pleading with you!!! Gypsy is an addiction!!!! We need more.........more...more...and more.............Gypsy is the Goddess in the Doorway!!!!!

ps J.J.Flash-I was wondering about that PM
October 20th, 2004 05:46 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
charlotte wrote:
Voodoo, I am pleading with you!!! Gypsy is an addiction!!!! We need more.........more...more...and more.............Gypsy is the Goddess in the Doorway!!!!!

ps J.J.Flash-I was wondering about that PM

"Damn straight Ronnie"
October 20th, 2004 05:50 PM
nankerphelge I'm blind - I'm blind!!!

And I love it!!!!!!
October 20th, 2004 05:53 PM
gypsy nanky, it's useless. We all know you're "HOWE" now. So quit trying to act straight.
October 20th, 2004 06:02 PM
nankerphelge No -- I like "innies"!!!!

Oil saturated innies!!!
October 20th, 2004 06:09 PM
gypsy I figured as much...I knew there was a reason BEHIND joey's frequent bathroom trips. Poor kid. Do you know how easy it was to insert the tip for his barium enema last week? He didn't feel a thing--thanks to you, nanky!
October 20th, 2004 06:12 PM
nankerphelge Ouch!
October 20th, 2004 06:18 PM
gypsy You walked right into that one with your "innies" statement.

It was an awful experience, giving joey that barium enema. I mean, first, I had to get past the massive hemorrhoids...
He moaned a lot...but not like an "Oh, that hurts" moan...more like a HOWE moan.
October 20th, 2004 06:22 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
gypsy wrote:
You walked right into that one with your "innies" statement.

It was an awful experience, giving joey that barium enema. I mean, first, I had to get past the massive hemorrhoids...
He moaned a lot...but not like an "Oh, that hurts" moan...more like a HOWE moan.

The ol' enema is evil
October 20th, 2004 06:41 PM
gypsy Now it's time for one of those weird hospital stories. I swear to God this is true.
There is this extremely wealthy older couple, okay? But, like most rich people *ahem, josh*, they're weird or unhappy or both. Well, this particular couple would have their family physician schedule barium enemas for the wife (she probably faked some illness, or the doc just did it because he made money off of these people). So, she would have a BE like every other week, and the husband always insisted upon staying in the examination room...in the corner...playin' a little pocket pool. The wife would moan as though she were having good sex...she ENJOYED it immensely. And hubby was enjoying it just as much, if not more. There was nothing wrong with her physically, as all of her BE's concluded. It was just that they got off on doing this. I know one of the Radiologists caught on and made them leave the hospital. For all I know, they could be back out there, pulling the old BE scam. I just could never figure out why they couldn't just hire someone to shove something up the wife's ass while hubby watched. I was a student then...and I would have gladly done it for a few grand. And without lube.
October 20th, 2004 06:52 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Now it's time for one of those weird hospital stories. I swear to God this is true.
There is this extremely wealthy older couple, okay? But, like most rich people *ahem, josh*, they're weird or unhappy or both. Well, this particular couple would have their family physician schedule barium enemas for the wife (she probably faked some illness, or the doc just did it because he made money off of these people). So, she would have a BE like every other week, and the husband always insisted upon staying in the examination room...in the corner...playin' a little pocket pool. The wife would moan as though she were having good sex...she ENJOYED it immensely. And hubby was enjoying it just as much, if not more. There was nothing wrong with her physically, as all of her BE's concluded. It was just that they got off on doing this. I know one of the Radiologists caught on and made them leave the hospital. For all I know, they could be back out there, pulling the old BE scam. I just could never figure out why they couldn't just hire someone to shove something up the wife's ass while hubby watched. I was a student then...and I would have gladly done it for a few grand. And without lube.

Hmmm, but it can't be worse than a husband who "hires" another man (usually younger to fuck his wife while watching her). DAmn.... last weekend I met this kind of couple in a chat room.
October 20th, 2004 07:01 PM
iluvmickjagger07 hahahahah...just as i pictured gypsy. she looks like a typical slot.
October 20th, 2004 07:01 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

"Damn straight Ronnie"

she's not no marylin monroe!
October 20th, 2004 07:03 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
hahahahah...just as i pictured gypsy. she looks like a typical slot.

LOLOLOLOL I KNOW RITE
Page: 1 2 3 4