ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2002 RY/Rex Fearures
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Don't worry--Lady Jane is safe Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
October 14th, 2004 05:13 PM
not bound to please
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I shamed my avatar -- you are so right!

Anyone have a good pic of Liberace I can borrow?

October 14th, 2004 05:15 PM
nankerphelge That's just beautiful!
October 14th, 2004 05:31 PM
gypsy I like the first one--he looks like a proud little peaCOCK.
October 14th, 2004 05:34 PM
gypsy Nanky's avatar just came over. He's been crying. He is passed out on the couch right now...he just drank an entire case of Bud. He wants me to go to a tractor pull with him tonight. That is one pissed off avatar.
October 14th, 2004 06:01 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Nanky's avatar just came over. He's been crying. He is passed out on the couch right now...he just drank an entire case of Bud. He wants me to go to a tractor pull with him tonight. That is one pissed off avatar.

gypsy I just bought nanky's avatar on EBAY

Do you want it?
October 14th, 2004 06:03 PM
gypsy Only if you come with it, ya big stallion!
October 14th, 2004 06:52 PM
Trey Krimsin I must say Lady Jane is an attractive Irish-American redhead. I don't know if I can handle the cocktails though.

October 14th, 2004 06:57 PM
glencar Yes, she is quite pretty. Stick with beer if you can't handle the cocktails.
October 14th, 2004 07:11 PM
Trey Krimsin Done!

Thankfully, I have the day off tomorrow, so tonight I'm having a couple of beers. Hopefully I won't fall asleep after the first one.

Drink up everyone 'cause I may not be awake to finish it all.
October 14th, 2004 07:16 PM
LadyJane I leave for a couple of hours and all hell breaks loose, again.

So the avatar turned up on ebay and is devastated? What a shame. I loved that little devil head.

Liberace pics are a good choice. I agree with gypsy. I like the first one.

LMAO

LJ.

Thank you Trey and glenny!! Very, very kind of you.
October 14th, 2004 07:22 PM
Trey Krimsin You're quite welcome, LJ.

I raise my bottle of beer to you.

Wait, that's a flashight. Where did I put that damn bottle?
October 14th, 2004 07:40 PM
Gazza
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I leave for a couple of hours and all hell breaks loose, again.

So the avatar turned up on ebay and is devastated? What a shame. I loved that little devil head.

Liberace pics are a good choice. I agree with gypsy. I like the first one.

LMAO

LJ.

Thank you Trey and glenny!! Very, very kind of you.

you have the same Keith shirt as I have. Looks better on you though!
October 14th, 2004 07:55 PM
luxury1 My god. I go and ditch the tyrannical NON-MUSIC fan husband, hook up with a fellow ROer, and I finally get a moment to catch my breath,stop in here, and , well, I just dont know..........
Nanky, you had me fooled....but gay does look good on you. Dont worry, at the next RO convention, I will make sure they have those little paper umbrellas for your COCK-TAILs.

MaxLugar will never be the same. I hope he isnt lurking.
October 14th, 2004 08:09 PM
parmeda I have to disagree with you ladies on this one, sorry...but, can't you just imagine Nanky in the white-fur-pointed-toe-Vanna White hands-position? It's just, "so gay"! The peacock pic isn't gay enough, IMO.

Where in the hell is Voodoo?

He needs to grab that picture of 'ole Libby and super-impose Nanky's puss on it! (...psst, Voo! The 1st pic where Nanky's getting a smooch. The expression is definately GAY.)

THAT will be Nanky's new avitar ...Ha!
(Luv ya, Nank...just can't help myself!)
October 14th, 2004 08:15 PM
gypsy I made a pic of my own...but will someone tell me how to post it? I have no idea how. Plus, Nanky's avatar won't leave me alone.
October 14th, 2004 08:18 PM
parmeda
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I made a pic of my own...

...live in fear, Nank
October 14th, 2004 08:20 PM
LadyJane Well ladies...I guess we now need an RO ladies gathering more than ever before. We have so much to gossip about. And rest assured there will be no doubt in anyone's mind that we, unlike the C10, are strictly HETEROsexual.

LMAO.

LJ.

PS...I hear Nanky is in Provincetown, MA checking out condos!!
October 14th, 2004 08:36 PM
Trey Krimsin I bet there'll be a strip joint where the male strippers are wearing Mick and Keith masks.
October 14th, 2004 09:42 PM
Sharp_E I can testify that this is the real photo as it happened

You said $50, right Nanky $50? LOL!
October 14th, 2004 09:50 PM
gypsy Good job, my friend. But I've got something better up my little sleeve.
By the way, a little bad editing there on the "chick's" arm...it's too skinny...I know you had to whittle it down. It's tough making these damn fraudulent photos, isn't it?
October 14th, 2004 09:56 PM
Sharp_E You are right, her arms are way too skinny. Somebody get a case of Milky Way bars to this girl...STAT! Friggin Super models.....
October 14th, 2004 09:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl spoiled by Gypsy... and Voodoo hehe

October 14th, 2004 09:58 PM
parmeda Nice work, Sharp E!
But, if Nanky's only paying you $50...

I've seen gypsy's piece of work, lol. She'll fetch a G-note from Nanky for sure! ...rotflmao
October 14th, 2004 10:01 PM
sirmoonie Fuck this! Allright, so half of the C10 turned out to be gay. So what? That means half of us were NOT gay! Batting .500 was good the last time I looked.

Jealousy, thats what this is. Fucking jealousy! The C10, despite its membership, will always be the the greatest phenomena in Stones internet message board history!

We rock! We drink! We bong!

Yes!

Strovia! Slange avor!

Mongo!

C10!

"Deserve victory, Ronnie!"
October 14th, 2004 10:06 PM
Sharp_E That is too funny. I also recognize one of the dancers in the background. ROTF!
October 14th, 2004 11:14 PM
gypsy OMG! I am laughing out loud. LadyJane and I are flanking Nankerace! Oh, leave it to Voodoo to one-up me! I love it!
Although, it would be really funny if the showgirls were comprised of the remaining C10!
LJ, I'm thinking that you and I might not be welcomed with open arms by the C10 at the 2005 RO gathering. But I don't care...cuz this was so worth it!
October 14th, 2004 11:25 PM
Sharp_E
October 14th, 2004 11:30 PM
gypsy Nice work. Mick's expression is not unlike that of Nanky's. It's hard to make the necks blend, isn't it? I had that trouble on "Nankerace."
I think Nanky should incorporate the picture into his business cards. That would be cool, and possibly bring in a new breed of clientele.
October 14th, 2004 11:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOLOLOLOLOLOL Sharp_E great editions, pretty funny, but nothing's better than the original "boyz will be boyz" pic!
October 14th, 2004 11:39 PM
gypsy We are not jealous of the "Cockdance 10" in any way, shape, or form. I think the statistics are more like 3/4 of the C10 are gay, and the other 1/4 are questionable.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11