ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2002 RY/Rex Fearures
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Don't worry--Lady Jane is safe Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
October 13th, 2004 03:57 PM
Joey
" it will be CRAZY (not in the Shidoobee way either)...but full-on Rocks Off craziness. If you don't know what that entails, then don't bother coming. "

<------- Anal Tag ?!?!?!

October 13th, 2004 04:08 PM
gypsy TomL, that's why I wrote "a few." I do know several Shidoobee-ites who are not weird in a Mizz U-like way. I never meant to offend. But they do have a lot of nuts over there--and we do too!
By the way, has anyone read Mizz U's "Dream Interpretation #7" post over there? It's creepy--like her. I'm sorry if I seem harsh...but everyone coddles her, and that just re-enforces her strange behavior, and makes it seem that it's OKAY to behave the way she does. She is mentally ill, and needs help. Someone needs to stand up to her and tell her, instead of walking on eggshells around her.

Yes, joey, you and josh can play "anal tag." The rest of us will just pretend that we don't notice.
October 13th, 2004 04:10 PM
glencar I was going to interpret that dream but then I thought, "Why bother?" She's too far gone.
October 13th, 2004 04:12 PM
gypsy I have several interpretations...but, like you, I thought "why bother." She'll just scream harassment as per usual. Psycho bitch.
October 13th, 2004 04:16 PM
gypsy I found Nanky's devil head! It was in the BOG on the plane I just boarded. Small world.
October 13th, 2004 04:24 PM
TomL No problem Gypsy. Just trying to set the story straight. See ya all real soon. Gonna steal this from someone over on Shidoobee.......

Ain't No party Like A Rolling Stones Party.............
October 13th, 2004 07:46 PM
Soldatti
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I have several interpretations...but, like you, I thought "why bother." She'll just scream harassment as per usual. Psycho bitch.

LOL
October 13th, 2004 07:55 PM
gypsy Well, she just posted her "astral projection" interpretation of her dream.
October 13th, 2004 07:55 PM
LadyJane
quote:
TomL wrote:
LJ your dead meat.

HeHeHeHe...Well I'll be a good sport. For my punishment (I hate every photo of me) I'll post a pic that includes me. If I look wasted, it's because I WAS!!

Oh and this was taken immediately after I separated the Howe twins!!!

LJ.
October 13th, 2004 08:15 PM
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Oh really...let the Board be the judge!!

ROTFLMFAO...Gotcha!!

LJ.

Thank you Sharp E!!
[Edited by LadyJane]

Oh my god - C10 flashbacks...

But they are clothed.

October 13th, 2004 08:16 PM
glencar LJ, iced tea weekend?
October 13th, 2004 08:19 PM
LadyJane glenny...LOST weekend. Drink in my hand in above photo..Bacardi and Coke.

LJ.
October 13th, 2004 08:20 PM
glencar Hoo boy!
glencar What's so good about this show "Lost"? I'd rather see the debate!
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

HeHeHeHe...Well I'll be a good sport. For my punishment (I hate every photo of me) I'll post a pic that includes me. If I look wasted, it's because I WAS!!

Oh and this was taken immediately after I separated the Howe twins!!!

LJ.

You shouldn't hate that photo LJ - you look very hot. And those queers were kissing each other. Further proof...

October 13th, 2004 08:22 PM
glencar I didn't realize Nanker was a Canadian...
October 13th, 2004 08:24 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
I didn't realize Nanker was a Canadian...

I haven't been around much lately - howe are Joey's bowel movements?

October 13th, 2004 08:28 PM
glencar Confused as usual. He does have a shrinking stash of TP.
October 13th, 2004 08:30 PM
LadyJane Thanks for the kind words, lamby!

I must say, I've really gotten some good laughs out of this little thread.

I was literally chasing the photographer of "said photo" and demanding/begging for the first copy. Thank you again Ed!! I had it before it was posted on Doug's board!

LJ.

October 13th, 2004 08:32 PM
glencar How many people actually made it there? Some pix look crowded.
October 13th, 2004 08:54 PM
gypsy You look stunning, LadyJane. I like the Keith shirt too!
Howe did you manage to pry those two apart for a photo op?
October 13th, 2004 08:56 PM
LadyJane I'm terrible with numbers, glenny. I'd say the club seats maybe 250. I'm gonna guess the number at the Brides show was 175 with at least 100 being Shidoobee/RO.

BTW...love the avatar. Been meaning to tell ya.

Thanks gyps! The shirt is so cool. I'm really trying very hard to put the entire image of the kiss out of my mind. I do remember yelling "Howe can this happen?" Which prompted many "blank friggin stares". LMAO.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
October 13th, 2004 09:02 PM
gypsy Ummm, is Nanky beating his chest like Tarzan?
Howe gay! Like he's all proud that he "conquered" TomL...or was it the other way around?
Do tell, LadyJane! Who was the aggressive one out of the two?
October 13th, 2004 09:08 PM
LadyJane Let's just say Howe Military would be very proud of both graduates.

gyps..I'm gonna be in big trouble with those two. Can I hide out at your place???

LJ.
October 13th, 2004 09:12 PM
gypsy You know you are welcome here anytime, LadyJane!

October 13th, 2004 09:16 PM
not bound to please
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Ummm, is Nanky beating his chest like Tarzan?
Howe gay! Like he's all proud that he "conquered" TomL...or was it the other way around?
Do tell, LadyJane! Who was the aggressive one out of the two?

Just look at these pansies! They've got a nice curvy red headed blue eyed (I think - right?) Irish (?) FEMALE vixen between them, and they get caught kissing each other...and neither one of them are wearing banana yellow football tights with kneepads - so there is NO excuse.

Gay.

Gayer than the C10

Gayer than Steelie and Marko in their hotel room in Chicago.

Gayer than Mick and Billy doing the cock dance.

Yes - they are THAT gay.

No way back.

October 13th, 2004 09:25 PM
gypsy I'm hesitant to include them in the RO gathering that we ARE going to have next year. I just don't want those Howe-like shenanigans going on. It will be difficult enough keeping our eyes on joey and josh...

LJ, did Nanky ask you about your nail polish? I just have a feeling that he was eyeing it all night, as it does match his blouse, err, shirt.
October 13th, 2004 10:49 PM
gypsy Well, did he? Answer me? I refuse to let this thread go ignored.
October 13th, 2004 10:56 PM
LadyJane Who am I, Brenda Starr??

Don't recall any questions about the nails...lipgloss HOWEever...developing......

LJ.
October 13th, 2004 11:17 PM
gypsy Nanky's skin is almost as flawless as LadyJane's. I wonder if that's due to those protein facials he's been getting. I think it's a little trick that the boys at Howe have mastered.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11