ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2002 RY/Rex Fearures
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Don't worry--Lady Jane is safe Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
October 12th, 2004 05:43 PM
nankerphelge There are no Howe-like pictures of TomL and me.

And if there just happens to be any pix of what appears to be TomL kissing me, it must either be a nanky-look-alike or a doctored photo obtained from Dan Rather!
October 12th, 2004 05:45 PM
gypsy Where in the hell is your avatar? And the time is also jacked up! This is very weird. I have to go on a Soma Holiday. I'll be back later.
October 12th, 2004 05:46 PM
glencar His avatar hasn't gone anywhere.
October 12th, 2004 05:52 PM
nankerphelge Can you see my devil head -- I can't!

Someone stole my head!
October 12th, 2004 05:58 PM
gypsy "Someone stole my head!"

But Howe?
October 12th, 2004 06:07 PM
glencar Hmm, it IS gone. Somebody from Shidddooobbbeeee?
October 12th, 2004 06:14 PM
LadyJane Face it Nanky...the myth is over. Your horns are gone, your cover is blown (oh pardon the pun) and I'm gonna get my hands on that Howe-like photo and post it!!!

LMFAO.

LJ.
October 12th, 2004 06:16 PM
nankerphelge And the guy from the RAF just e-mailed me.

Howe quickly it all comes crashing down....
October 12th, 2004 08:50 PM
LadyJane
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
There are no Howe-like pictures of TomL and me.

And if there just happens to be any pix of what appears to be TomL kissing me, it must either be a nanky-look-alike or a doctored photo obtained from Dan Rather!

Oh really...let the Board be the judge!!

ROTFLMFAO...Gotcha!!

LJ.

Thank you Sharp E!!
[Edited by LadyJane]
October 12th, 2004 08:56 PM
caro This needs to be pasted in the middle of Irina's collage!
October 12th, 2004 08:59 PM
Trey Krimsin Oh no!

Howe did this happen?
October 12th, 2004 09:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOLOLOLOL boyz will be boyz! I love that picture hehe
October 12th, 2004 09:27 PM
Sharp_E Them two is just like Peas n Carrots.

Great seeing you all again.
October 12th, 2004 10:36 PM
LadyJane Sharp_E..thank you. You have given a monumental contribution to this Board!!

Stop lurking and join in on the insanity that is RO!!

LJ.
aka
RO Ambassador to Shidoobee.

I am now searching frantically for my passport. I may need to flee the country for this lil prank.

[Edited by LadyJane]
October 12th, 2004 11:47 PM
parmeda OMG! What a great picture of TomL & Nanky, lmao

That's it! I am putting my foot down, right this minute dammit!!! I don't want ANY excuses next year, short of somebody dropping dead, that you crazy bastards don't come and Whoop-It-Up in Chicago!

I am on a mission.
You have all been warned.
That means you too, jb! I don't want to hear, "I'll only travel to see the Stones in NY", shit either!

Save your lunch money kiddies.
That means, Nanky, you are only allowed to have Newcastles on Fridays.
Joey, lay off the "foo-foo" specials at The Cheesecake Factory.
sirmoonie, you have family here! ...'nuff said!
LadyJ, stop travellin' and get some OT hours, lol.
SS, grab Flea and roll up that Twister game already, will ya?

Martha, gypsy, SIA, Voo, TomL, Nasty, Gazza, MMD, Roostah, Luxy, Lazy Bones, beer, kath, 10K, ....please! This list goes on and on, lol

Don't make me get ugly
October 12th, 2004 11:51 PM
gypsy Look at how that kiss just lights Nanky's face up. I've never seen him look so happy.
Oh, that is definitely going into the collage!
October 13th, 2004 09:10 AM
nankerphelge Oh c'mon you guys -- that isn't a kiss -- that's just Tom whispering in my ear that we should go chase skirts!!!

October 13th, 2004 11:03 AM
Joey

I believe I will skip the C10 reunion .............
October 13th, 2004 11:10 AM
telecaster
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Oh c'mon you guys -- that isn't a kiss -- that's just Tom whispering in my ear that we should go chase skirts!!!

Who are you trying to convince, yourself or us?

Seriously nanky. Run out and do 5 shots of Jack Daniels, or buy a gun, or buy a pickup truck, or chop some wood, smoke a cigar, wear a cowboy hat

Redeem yourself. Time is of the essence here
October 13th, 2004 11:11 AM
nankerphelge I've done all those things tele!!
I feel so cheap...
October 13th, 2004 11:55 AM
glencar Oy vey, this is as bad as that McGreevey scandal...
October 13th, 2004 12:10 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Oy vey, this is as bad as that McGreevey scandal...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 13th, 2004 01:50 PM
telecaster
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I've done all those things tele!!
I feel so cheap...

Don't fight it nanky:

http://www.logcabin.org/logcabin/index.html
October 13th, 2004 01:56 PM
jaggergurl It was a great evening Sunday and it was such fun to meet the wonerful LadyJane and TomL and so many other great fans
.. thanks for a tremendous evening of fun.. next time there needs to be more tme...
October 13th, 2004 02:08 PM
jb I have met several people from Shidoobee and just a couple from Rocks of....sadly, I have never met Joey or Gypsy in person....
October 13th, 2004 02:31 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I have met several people from Shidoobee and just a couple from Rocks of....sadly, I have never met Joey or Gypsy in person....

I will see you next summer / fall at the Denver , PCenter Stones gig .

Word !

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jacky !
October 13th, 2004 02:43 PM
gypsy I'm sad too. I've never met anyone in person from RO. Sadly, I met a few psychotic Shidoobee people at the Stones concert last year. I don't blame Doug for his having a few members who are a bit like Manson family rejects--but, damn, these people were weird. They scared me.
Enough about that...we will have an RO gathering...and we WILL all meet. I have talked on the phone with a few ot the other RO ladies--and it's just like we're old friends--not awkward at all.
And when we do have an RO gathering, it will be CRAZY (not in the Shidoobee way either)...but full-on Rocks Off craziness. If you don't know what that entails, then don't bother coming.
October 13th, 2004 03:44 PM
TomL LJ your dead meat. I told Nanky don't pull me over like that. No actually Nanky wanted to kill me for that. Just wanna of those drunken ideas. Graet time, great people. And I must say that all Shidoobee's are not members of the MANSON Family. Ya got fucked up people everywere. It's not RO vs Shidoobee, it's a frame of mind. I love the RO people I've met, there are great SHIDOOBEE's, it's about the music. Mine and Nanky's job is to PR get togethers. That's why we have to party so much to be ready for all the events. I have to give credit to The Sharp E, whata great guy. Next tour may very well be the last, we should all get together and go fucking crazy. Try a Shidoobee event if your in the area, good time, good music, good fun. Or a Shidobee may come to a RO event. Before you know it they will be putting all of us in the ground. So I look forward to meeting each and everyone of you on both boards. Let's fucking Rock N Roll....................

Although I have to admit Sid Viscous was my cousin.

I just can't seem too... find my way..........baaaaaaybe

Start saving your money,
TomL
October 13th, 2004 03:49 PM
nankerphelge Sheep!

That's what it entails!

And no more men kissing.
Howe can you have a party like that?

And who has my devil head dammit!
[Edited by nankerphelge]
October 13th, 2004 03:56 PM
Factory Girl Nanky, you might have started an RO "man love" trend.

Have a Newcastle.
[Edited by Factory Girl]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11