ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2002 RY/Rex Fearures
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Don't worry--Lady Jane is safe Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
October 22nd, 2004 04:15 PM
charlotte
October 22nd, 2004 04:16 PM
Trey Krimsin Thanks for the compliment, Gypsy.

She don't know me very well, do she? LOL
October 22nd, 2004 04:37 PM
J.J.Flash Who's that Charlotte??
October 22nd, 2004 04:45 PM
charlotte That's me....

October 22nd, 2004 04:55 PM
J.J.Flash Damn....and I thought you were a girl....Ouch!
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
October 22nd, 2004 09:21 PM
Trey Krimsin If I remember correctly from a previous thread, Charlotte was where the poster Charlotte first saw the Stones. Sometimes it pays to be a lurker.

I haven't heard much from Gypsy. That's starting to worry me.
October 22nd, 2004 09:36 PM
LadyJane TK don't be worried. We may be cooking up a little surprise for ya.

charlotte...thank you for putting to rest the question..."is charlotte a man or a woman?" I think you traumatized JJF. LOL. You remind me of an actor...I don't know his name...but he always plays someone really deranged or evil. No offense meant!! Hell...that's a compliment.

Congrats gentlemen. I give you both credit for showing us your faces.

LJ.

October 22nd, 2004 10:30 PM
Trey Krimsin
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
TK don't be worried. We may be cooking up a little surprise for ya.

Why does that worry me even more? LOL
October 22nd, 2004 11:29 PM
gypsy LJ, are you thinking he bears a bit of a resemblance to Jan-Michael Vincent? That's what I thought...and that is a compliment, charlotte.
October 23rd, 2004 01:29 PM
LadyJane No gyps...not Jan Michael. Another guy who plays lots of parts on TV shows. I remember him from the X-Files.

Gee...anyone else out there care to add a photo to this thread??? gypsy and I would be glad to critique it for ya?

LJ.
October 23rd, 2004 01:50 PM
gypsy Robert Patrick. That's who it is. He was on the "X-Files" and in one or two "Terminator" movies. There's a pic and info on him at the IMDB (Internet Movie Data Base).
God, I'm a nerd! I should be at the game today...but no--NOON was too early!
Plus, LJ, I would have had to sit with that idiot friend of Jason's---Dusty...y'know...the one I'm really mean to. I hate him. I told him to give my ticket to a Fillipino.
[Edited by gypsy]
October 23rd, 2004 01:55 PM
glencar He wasn't deranged or evil on "The X-Files" but he was in "Terminator" movies.
October 23rd, 2004 01:57 PM
LadyJane Nope..not Robert Patrick. This guy played a couple of villians on the X-Files. Whatever.

Did you get the pics I sent? I think I sent you about 7 or 8 e-mails this morning.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
October 23rd, 2004 02:08 PM
gypsy Well, then, I don't know who you're talking about. And, apparently, you were very high while watching those "X-Files" episodes.
October 23rd, 2004 02:25 PM
parmeda Trey & charlotte, thanks for being so brave!
Your pics will be placed amongst the best company, here at RO...gypsy guarantees it
October 23rd, 2004 02:31 PM
gypsy ...as does BeaverHunt!
October 23rd, 2004 03:01 PM
charlotte girls, before long you will have me looking like Charles Manson..........
October 23rd, 2004 05:36 PM
Trey Krimsin Well, I feel a little more comfortable now. Gypsy and LJ came here really late last night and gave me a little comfort. The only problem is that all the beer is gone. What happened?
October 23rd, 2004 06:56 PM
Bloozehound sort of off the subject, but do you guys remember that episode of the X-Files about the freakshow that starred the Enigma, the tattoo'd sword swallower from the Jim Rose Circus Side show.

I ran into him last year in a local video/music/electronics superstore. I was in the movie section looking for that Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Special Edition DVD they were supposed to put out around Halloween(turns out it got delayed). I was thinking about screening it at a Halloween party.

Anyways, as I walked into to the movie section I saw the Enigma hunched down, he was wearing a hooded sweatshirt, but I could see his hands and face. Now this was in late October, so from the distance I just thought it was someone getting an early start with Halloween, maybe had makeup or paint on, the Blueman group came to mind, but as I got closer I realized he was covered in tattoos. I couldn't believe it, he's freaky lookin, it's something else, plus he's got horns embedded on his skull LOL

Funny thing was, he was hunched down looking for Chainsaw Massacre too, ha!

It's sorta like when someones deformed or been in an accident, you want to look at them, but you don't want them to see you staring at them.

So I stood there looking over his shoulder for a bit, but I admit it was a bit unsettling. I got sort of weirded out by him. He looks devilish. I went down the isle and waited for him to finish, but scoped him out outta the corner of my eye.

He is f r e a k y !

It wasn't until I walked outta the store that I remembered who he was. I remembered him from that X-Files episode, and that he was in the Jim Rose thing. I found out later on he was living around here. Talk about Tattoo You, and You and You...

anyways, saw y'all talking x-files, thought of that weird story, and thought I'd share it.

October 23rd, 2004 06:58 PM
LadyJane Bloozy...one of my favorite X-Files episodes. Didn't the Enigma end up eating the freaky little siamese twin monster at the end????

God I loved that show!!

LJ.
October 23rd, 2004 07:24 PM
gypsy Ummm, you guys are nerds...I can't converse with you on the board anymore. Bye!

Just kidding.

Isn't that the guy that had his tongue split down the middle to resemble a snake's? He is weird.
October 23rd, 2004 07:31 PM
Trey Krimsin I don't remember that episode at all. I was probably staring at Gillian Anderson the entire time.

Talk about not needing a Halloween costume. Sheesh!
October 23rd, 2004 09:11 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Bloozy...one of my favorite X-Files episodes. Didn't the Enigma end up eating the freaky little siamese twin monster at the end????

God I loved that show!!

LJ.

That sounds right, doesn't he burb at the end, implying that he ate it or something like that, gawd I can hardly remember it's been years since I've seen it.

Some of the first seasons had some classic episodes. It was a great tv show for a while. I quit watching around season 6, got bored with it.

one of my favs was the episode were they spoofed themselves "Jose Chung's From Outer Space" Chung was played by that squirrelly actor Charles Nelson Reilly.

speaking of which I've seen Alec Baldwin do a hilarious impersonation of Charles Reilly on SNL

October 23rd, 2004 10:41 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Ummm, you guys are nerds...I can't converse with you on the board anymore. Bye!

Well call me a nerd, you slot!!!

X-Files fan extradonnaire...I've got all the special edition videos and Epidsode guides....it did get stale towards the end..when Duchovny left. In it's day, though, brilliant creativity...and Mulder wasn't too hard on the eyes.

This thread has taken lots of twist and turns! I like it!

LJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]
October 23rd, 2004 11:04 PM
Trey Krimsin
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Ummm, you guys are nerds...I can't converse with you on the board anymore. Bye!

I'm not a nerd. I'm a geek.
[Edited by Trey Krimsin]
October 24th, 2004 12:38 AM
Mr Hess
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Robert Patrick. That's who it is. He was on the "X-Files" and in one or two "Terminator" movies.

Robert Patrick also popped up on 'The Sopranos' as a degenerate gambler who was into Tony for major bucks.
October 24th, 2004 12:51 AM
gypsy Cool, Mr. Hess! Slots and nerds go together!
October 24th, 2004 01:19 AM
LadyJane Mr. Hess...please share your Booze bottle story in our Drinking thread, or here. It's a good one.

LJ.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11