ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2002 RY/Rex Fearures
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Don't worry--Lady Jane is safe Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
October 10th, 2004 09:01 AM
Stonesdoug we have kidnapped her for the week-end and she is having a blast---TomL showed up last night to help save her and Nanky is on his way today. Check Guiness book of records for highest taxi fare ever.
October 10th, 2004 11:18 AM
luxury1 Guiness BOok of World Records you say Doug? I thought I had better scan the tabloids also......

Cant wait for the RO firecracker to report in.
October 10th, 2004 02:43 PM
LadyJane Whew...escaping from the trunk of Doug's BMW was tricky, but I did it!

Word is Nanky is FINALLY making an appearance tonight. Hurry up...I'm a lone RO'er trying to convince everyone that our playground is not intimidating. It appears that some people think we are a little crazy. Howe can that be?? LMAO.

Oh and if I have to confirm ONE more time that "Yes, I did meet Mr Lawyer, JB" and "Yes, he does exist" and "No, he's not obnoxious"...well, Joshy you owe me another lunch.

Thanks to Doug for making this RO'er feel well VERY welcome. Meeting some GREAT people. It's all good in the world of Stones!!

LJ.

Pics you say?? Coming soon to a thread near you.
[Edited by LadyJane]
October 10th, 2004 02:58 PM
Soldatti LOL!
October 10th, 2004 05:21 PM
gypsy Thanks, Doug! I was worried about our little redheaded vixen all alone with the Shidoobee-ites. I can breathe a sigh of relief now.
Yeah, like Nanky will show up...he is a bigger liar than joey. I wouldn't hold my breath.
[Edited by gypsy]
October 11th, 2004 04:12 PM
jb Have a great time lady jane-Doug is a wonderful guy and a true gentleman....and please, stop telling people how nice I am and ruining my well cultivated rich, arrogant,jew laywer persona...
October 11th, 2004 08:45 PM
LadyJane I'm back safe and sound...and VERY tired.

Had a really great time. Doug is a wonderful guy and he knows how to throw a party.

No need to worry about me, gyps and Luxy...I was treated very well. It was a pleasure to meet and hang with the Shidoobeans.

I am now more determined than EVER...to organize an RO gathering.

I had no need to be rescued, but it sure was fun to party with Nanky and TomL...and if I can get my hands on it...someone has a photo of those two that has HOWE written all over it!!!

HeHeHe

LJ.

PS..Don't worry Josh. No one believed me!!! Your horrible reputation remains intact!

October 12th, 2004 09:07 AM
TomL What a great time. The Brides were great.
October 12th, 2004 09:13 AM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:
What a great time. The Brides were great.

Hello TomL
October 12th, 2004 10:03 AM
TomL Hey Joey. Don't post much from work anymore since they put the hammer on me. What a great time. Good people, music and drunken chiba fun. The joint was rocking. You'll have to join us next time.
October 12th, 2004 10:30 AM
nankerphelge Yeah what a great time. I saw the brides years ago at JB Scotts in Albany, NY and they are so SO much better now. A very tight band that really knows its Stones.

I don't think the Ramshead Tavern was quite prepared for the Invasion of the Mutants!!! When they sat TomL and me at our table, they were quite strict that there is no yelling, standing, dancing, whoopin'& a whompin', no gyrating, just sit there and have fun dammit!

Well -- that lasted about 2 second into Brown Sugar. With each song, more and more people started getting up, moving around, women surrounded the stage, clapping, slapping, hootin' -- that old tavern's floor was bouncing up and down when they played Dead Flowers I thought it was gonna collapse and we were all gonna end up in the basement!!!

Had a blast with everyone -- the RO contingent TomL & LadyJane -- Douglas (as always thanks so much for a great time), the Cheetahs from Shidoobee (Jaggerfan1, Blue Lena, Sweet VA, Kissaway -- sorry about the technical difficulties with the camera. Friends don't let friends photograph stoned), met a whole buncha new folks too -- Hess, some woman that sat at the table with TomL and I (Janice) and bought us drinks, Mattman and his far FAR better half, Moongoddess I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to talk more, the girl from New Yawk that likes the Yanks, Miracleworker and her two friends!

Til the nexttime
October 12th, 2004 10:43 AM
jb Sadly, it appears LadyJane and nanker have made the transition..
October 12th, 2004 10:48 AM
not bound to please
quote:
jb wrote:
Sadly, it appears LadyJane and nanker have made the transition..

Should we try an intervention to save them?

gypsy - check your PM!
October 12th, 2004 10:55 AM
nankerphelge No - no transition -- I just feel it is my duty as a ROer to keep good relations with the Shidoobees. Doug lives close by here and has always been a really nice guy about inviting me to his parties even though I don't post at his board that much.

For those of you that haven't met Doug and his merry band, be sure to catch them during the next tour!

And what happened to my devil head?
[Edited by nankerphelge]
October 12th, 2004 10:57 AM
LadyJane Oh joshy...no transition. You would have had fun with us.

Nanky's right. I thought the Bar was owned by the friggin soup Nazi from Seinfeld.

I had the biggest "blank friggin stare" when I was advised no dancing. NO DANCING??? Huh???

RO was well represented and might I add...we were amongst the first to get up and start dancing. Always breaking the rules...

Ahhh....only thing that could have made it better....more RO'ers

That damn singer had Mick's moves down...yes...I made my way to the front of the stage to get a closer look..kept thinking 'bout my Mickaholic Superblow Sisters.

LJ.
October 12th, 2004 02:44 PM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:
Hey Joey. Don't post much from work anymore since they put the hammer on me. What a great time. Good people, music and drunken chiba fun. The joint was rocking. You'll have to join us next time.

I'm there my Brother ..............................

Say , have you seen Lugar anywhere ?!?!?!

Developing ...........................

Shiver .......................................

www.Interference.com

Burscee Joe !
October 12th, 2004 02:46 PM
jb Meine liebe abs-monkey!!!! 70-10!!!!
October 12th, 2004 02:54 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Meine liebe abs-monkey!!!! 70-10!!!!

Ouch !!!!

Sadly , Nebraska Football , burdened with Solich's rejects and Callahan's poor coaching is rapidly going down the toilet ( see : Penn State ) .

They NEVER should have let Bo Pelini get away to OKLAHOMA !

NEVER !!!

NINEA !!!

NINEA ABS SHAE MONKEE !!!!

Frisky Joe !
October 12th, 2004 02:55 PM
TomL I'll hold you to that Joey. Shidoobee's and Ro'ers make a beautiful team. No Luger.
October 12th, 2004 02:57 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Ouch !!!!

Sadly , Nebraska Football , burdened with Solich's rejects and Callahan's poor coaching is rapidly going down the toilet ( see : Penn State ) .

They NEVER should have let Bo Pelini get away to OKLAHOMA !

NEVER !!!

NINEA !!!

NINEA ABS SHAE MONKEE !!!!

Frisky Joe !

Sadly, Miami Dolphin's football, burdened by Jimmy Johnson's dismantling of our offense, and Dave Wanstadt's poor coaching, is rapidly going down the toilet. They should have let marino finish his 18ty year with the club instead of being discarded like a used toilet wipe.
October 12th, 2004 02:58 PM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:
I'll hold you to that Joey. Shidoobee's and Ro'ers make a beautiful team. No Luger.

TomL ..............................

The " new hire " sitting in the cubicle next to me is currently spinning " THE PET SHOP BOY'S GREATEST HITS " in his CD ROM Player .

Should I be worried ?!?!

Discuss ................................

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Shecky !
October 12th, 2004 03:00 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
They should have let marino finish his 18ty year with the club instead of being discarded like a used toilet wipe.

Josh , I wish you had not said the phrase , " Toilet Wipe " ...

*** IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION ***
October 12th, 2004 03:20 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

TomL ..............................

The " new hire " sitting in the cubicle next to me is currently spinning " THE PET SHOP BOY'S GREATEST HITS " in his CD ROM Player .

Should I be worried ?!?!

Discuss ................................

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Shecky !

Worried? Whyever would you be worried? You might get a nice "beejay" tonight!
October 12th, 2004 04:13 PM
TomL Pet Shop Boys- You better run, you need a shot of salvation brother.......
October 12th, 2004 04:15 PM
glencar Uh, that might be a double entendre!
October 12th, 2004 04:29 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Uh, that might be a double entendre!

You make Joey smile .
October 12th, 2004 05:19 PM
glencar Well, you do the same to me, Joetta!
October 12th, 2004 05:23 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Well, you do the same to me, Joetta!

LIEBE MEINE ABS MONKEE !!!!!!!!!

LIEBE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 12th, 2004 05:30 PM
glencar LJ, any photos yet? I saw some on Shiddoobbee but I didn't see you among the crowd.
October 12th, 2004 05:39 PM
gypsy I am waiting for those Howe-like photos of Nanky and TomL.
I'm thinking: HEADER!

Joey, I would bludgeon that idiot in the next cubicle.
Pet Shop Boys? What is the world coming to? Do you think he's just doing it to annoy you? Maybe he is exacting some sweet revenge because he used the bathroom right after you took one of you hellacious dumps.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11