ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2002 RY/Rex Fearures
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What? Oh sure...another drinking thread...Part 7 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
September 17th, 2004 03:52 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I thought SS came back...that he just fooled us for a little while. Did he have a hissy fit and leave again? I will smack that bitch up.

"To show power truly you not only have to show how it is used but also the effect on those on whom it is used. You have to show the effect of power on the powerless." ( Keith Moon , 1977 )
September 17th, 2004 04:27 PM
sirmoonie At least we know now that Rick James died doing what he loved best.
September 17th, 2004 04:28 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
At least we know now that Rick James died doing what he loved best.

Heminevrin används som sömnmedel och lugnande vid delirium tremens, predeliriösa tillstånd och abstinenssymtom efter alkoholmissbruk, vid sömnstörningar samt agitations- och förvirringstillstånd inom geriatrin. Heminevrin är även kramplösande.

September 17th, 2004 04:32 PM
gypsy I'm going to follow in you-know-who's footsteps, and find out who really killed Rick James. I know he was drug-free...I know it. Just imagine the great music he would have made had he lived! Damnit! I know it's a conspiracy...Rick had so much to live for...Dave Chappelle brought him back into the mainstream. Why would Rick leave now? Why?! Perhaps someone didn't want to see him thrive!
The Mary Jane Girls are at the top of my culprits list.
September 17th, 2004 05:45 PM
Bloozehound Pwhoooossh!!!

Pop a top again
I've just got time for one more round
Set 'em up my friend
Then i'll be gone
And you can let some other fool sit down

I'ld like for you to listen to
A joke i heard today
From a woman who
Said she was through
And calmly walked away
I tried to smile
And did awhile
But it felt so out of place
Did you ever hear of a clown with teardrops
Streamin' down his face

(chorus)

Home for me is misery
And here i'm wastin' time
'cause a row of fools
On a row of stools
Is not what's on my mind
But then you see
Her leaving me
Is not what i prefer
So it's either here just drinkin' beer
Or home remembering her
September 17th, 2004 09:17 PM
sirmoonie Anyone else besides me get disgusted when someone else uses your nasal membrane dipping water during a heavy coke session? What the fuck happened to 80's cocaine etiquette? Little Dixie cups with tap water for everyone.

It seems like the rail scene was a lot more collegial and civil back then - you never had some ugly ass motherfucker sticking his grimy fingers in your glass then sticking it up his nostrils like it was Vick's vapor rub.

Just IMHMFO, YMMV, of course. Don't mean to offend anyone.
September 18th, 2004 01:11 AM
gypsy I agree, sirmoonie. Don't know what happened to coke etiquette. Have you also noticed how much of it is being cut with mutha fuckin' crank these days? The drain ain't no good no more, as it burns like hell from the high content of the crank it is diluted with. Sick of trick bitches trying to make a dollar outta fifteen cents.
"A dime and a nickel"

By the way, I just saw on FOX News that Macauley Culkin was arrested today/this evening in Oklahoma City for possession of marijuana and an uncontrolled substance. Just for the recorde, I had nothing to do with it...I did not sell Mac any chiba or coke today.
September 18th, 2004 01:34 AM
MarthaMyDear Does anyone know that old drug addict trick of blowing your nose in the shower?!?!? I still do that... I learned that from my old cocaine and crystal meth dealer/booty call/Mick Jagger-aged father of my first aborted child at nineteen... It's, like, I can't fucking BELIEVE people even bother using kleenex!!! Save some money and do it the fucking right way, folks!!! Jeze...

*** Martha ***
September 18th, 2004 01:34 AM
Bloozehound washed up child stars must have it hard enuff livin' with micheal jacksons weinier breath and all, but slummin' it up in Oklahoma, that boys suicidal

September 18th, 2004 01:36 AM
Bloozehound

howdy MMD
[Edited by Bloozehound]
September 18th, 2004 01:51 AM
LadyJane 2:00 a.m. EST. I'm always late for the party. Oh well..I'm pleasantly buzzed.......cheers, my friends.

LJ.
September 18th, 2004 01:57 AM
MarthaMyDear Well, hello, there, Bloozy and everyone...
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm PMSing...
I've been far too emotional, and shit, lately... lol..........
Luckily, no one here has had to read it, unlike usual!!!
LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just sitting here at home
smoking cigs and drinking lattes and working on some computer
shit, etc.... Not much but it's nice to just relax, etc.!!!
What is everyone else doing?!?!?!
ROCK ON!!! TAKE CARE!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
September 18th, 2004 03:50 AM
gypsy I live in fear that my septum will wash down the shower drain.

Bloozetwat, I think Oklahoma sucks too. I don't belong here...but I think you'd fit in nicely.
September 18th, 2004 10:25 AM
egon gyps, why don't you drink?

had lunch with some cheeky rose wine.
now a few afternoon beers to warm up (or cool down).
and tonight heading down to the pub, for some cold ones.

hmmmmmmm, beeeeeer.
September 18th, 2004 11:23 AM
LadyJane If I didn't already indulge, one look at the topics on this Board, would cause me to gulp myself into oblivion.

LJ.
September 18th, 2004 11:50 AM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
If I didn't already indulge, one look at the topics on this Board, would cause me to gulp myself into oblivion.

LJ.

LOL..............Care if I join you
September 18th, 2004 12:25 PM
gypsy egon, it's very simple. I just can't stand the taste of alcohol. That's not to say that I don't drink every once in a while...but I drink girlie frou-frou drinks...and my tolerance is extremely low.
Plus, I am on a lot of prescriptions...and don't want to mix them and end up dead.
September 18th, 2004 01:37 PM
nankerphelge New home computer up and running!

This one has a scanner which is great cuz I just cleaned out an old trunk of shit that I have moved from place to place with me ever since I went to college.

Found my graduation year yearbook -- some outstanding hair and fashion pics from upstate New York. I will have to share those with you all some time. Gotta couple of beauts of nanky circa 1981!!

AND I found a Stones book I had since 1981 -- a ton of '81 tour pics from Philly and plenty of other good stuff that belongs on the Superblow thread. I will certainly share those once my kids explain the scanner to me!

I'm thirsty...time for some Heineken!

September 18th, 2004 04:37 PM
gypsy Are there any photos of you with your pants down, humping the family pet?
Oh! And were you able to get a photo from your short stint at HOWE?
[Edited by gypsy]
September 18th, 2004 07:58 PM
stewed & Keefed Went to see Bad Obsession,(Guns & Roses cover band)the singer was unbelievable good,but the Heineken Export was even better
September 18th, 2004 11:41 PM
Soldatti Funny thread
September 19th, 2004 02:20 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Funny thread

I'll tell ya fuckers something! Allright now listen! Just fucking listen and shaddup, right? Either sit down or stand up or lay down or do something, but shaddup! Right? This is a fucking rock and roll concert, not a fucking tea party!

"Vic me, Ronnie!"
September 19th, 2004 02:29 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I'll tell ya fuckers something! Allright now listen! Just fucking listen and shaddup, right? Either sit down or stand up or lay down or do something, but shaddup! Right? This is a fucking rock and roll concert, not a fucking tea party!

"Vic me, Ronnie!"

moonie man, I'm glad to see you had the humanity to leave your hungry toys at least one can of of budweiser

all this time I thought you were just kidding around when u said fat girls are like mopeds..

they're fun to ride until a freind see ya
September 19th, 2004 02:37 AM
gypsy That is such an old joke, twat.
September 19th, 2004 02:48 AM
Bloozehound talk dirty to me, I like it
September 19th, 2004 03:37 AM
sirmoonie She was talking to me.
September 19th, 2004 04:15 AM
MarthaMyDear No, me.
September 19th, 2004 04:17 AM
MarthaMyDear Just kidding!!! lol............ SHADDUP!!!!!
Seriously... lol........ ROCK ONAGE!!! :P
PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
September 19th, 2004 07:01 AM
egon
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Plus, I am on a lot of prescriptions...and don't want to mix them

that always does wonders for me.

September 19th, 2004 07:03 AM
egon yesterday there was a bar & there was beer. there was also a restaurant & there was wine. then there was more wine. then there was the bar again & more beer. then there was the beer scooter home.

this morning there a whole load of nothing...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17