ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2002 RY/Rex Fearures
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What? Oh sure...another drinking thread...Part 7 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
August 27th, 2004 12:46 PM
parmeda
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Last night -- drank some red wine.
Tonight -- not sure yet -- no need to make that decision just yet!

Here's something to ponder!

http://www.collegehumor.com/?image_id=52538

...lmfao!
August 27th, 2004 01:02 PM
nankerphelge Lunch at the top of the Hotel Washington overlooking the White House and the Washington Monument!

What's that? Oh sure - had a burger and 2 Heinekens (just for Egon!)

August 27th, 2004 02:05 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Lunch at the top of the Hotel Washington overlooking the White House and the Washington Monument!

What's that? Oh sure - had a burger and 2 Heinekens (just for Egon!)

Any " Jaggerbombs " on the docket this evening ?!?!

Please .......................I's justs gots to's knows !
August 27th, 2004 02:22 PM
stewed & Keefed It's Friday
August 27th, 2004 02:24 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:
Moof Piss ?!?!?!

" Quadro : It Blows Doors Ronnie ! "

Tardrite Joe !

I hear ya.

Joey, did you see Jeremy Wariner run that race? I haven't been so happy for you white folks since Cooney made it through round 1!
August 27th, 2004 03:11 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I hear ya.

Joey, did you see Jeremy Wariner run that race? I haven't been so happy for you white folks since Cooney made it through round 1!

Moonie ...............who's Jeremy Wariner ( sic ?!?! ) ?!?!?!

Is he a member of the Kansas City Chiefs ?!?!?! Moonie , The Chiefs defense is very very porous -- I mean , I'm talking GENEROUS here !!!! .............. ***** Crowd Answers Back , " How Generous is it ? ****** .........

It is so generous , that it makes " movie night " with Paris Hilton seem like a " Midnight Mass " .

{ CA - RACK }

Ouch !

August 27th, 2004 03:11 PM
gypsy nanky, I'm worried that you might be developing a beer belly, as I have not seen a picture of you in quite some time.
I hope it ain't so.
August 27th, 2004 03:14 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
nanky, I'm worried that you might be developing a beer belly, as I have not seen a picture of you in quite some time.
I hope it ain't so.

My Stonesian Princess :

Don't worry about Nanky .......He can take care of himself .

....Now Come To Your Joeykins ( I fell down again and I need some loving ) !!!!!!!!!

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY KINS !
August 27th, 2004 03:26 PM
Some Guy Phew, I just finished mowing the yard.
August 27th, 2004 03:47 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

Moonie ...............who's Jeremy Wariner ( sic ?!?! ) ?!?!?!

He de Bird O' Track, Joey. De Bird O' Track.

======================
BREAKING FROM DRUDGE: George Schlepprock Bush Fucks Up Some More Shit

(AP) (Crawford, Texas) In yet an another dismal failure, the United States' first mongoloid president, George Walker Bush Junior, presode over the first U.S. basketball team in Olympic history to fail to win a gold medal. Said a White House insider, speaking on conditions of anonymity, "He's a retard. The run-and-gun motherfucking hoops team lost. The link is a clear as any other one we've announced to date."

The White House refused comment, but noted that its predecessor administration had pursued "anti-basketball" policies with lingering effects today.

Developing......
August 27th, 2004 05:10 PM
nankerphelge Jeez gyps -- you have no idea.

The damn thing has got a mind of its own.

For the first time in my life my waist size is actually larger than my jacket size.

I look like Humpty Dumpty.

Pretty soon, my gut will be able to qualify for statehood.

Just kidding!

I've lost 20 pounds and 4 inches off the ol' waist this summer -- in fact, I found a pair of 34 inch pants in the closet this morning and I still have enough room to fit my hands down in there too!! MMMMMmmmmm.

ABRUPT END OF TRANSMISSION

August 27th, 2004 05:45 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Phew, I just finished mowing the yard.

and yes Joey... breasts heaving!
August 27th, 2004 08:38 PM
nankerphelge Nachos and Brown Ales (4) -- what a perfect dinner!

Also worked out (gypsy) to make sure the gut is gone!
August 27th, 2004 11:39 PM
LadyJane Howe come when I visit the Drinking Thread everyone else is sleeping? Damn that time difference.

Cheers my friends! Happy Fryday!

LJ.
August 28th, 2004 09:50 AM
egon Funny, i just finished drinking and went to bed when you wrote this.
August 28th, 2004 01:05 PM
gypsy How are my little drunken pals on this Saturday morning?
LJ, you know I am almost ALWAYS online these days. ha!
nanky, that is good to know...I was worried about your belly getting all big and stuff. I would like to do some kind of a study to see if it's the Newcastles that are possibly increasing your metabolism. I think there's a link there.
August 28th, 2004 02:47 PM
nankerphelge My belly is svelt!!

It'svelt a few pepperoni pizzas!!!
August 28th, 2004 03:07 PM
parmeda You know it's a bad day when you wake up to find out that your basement has flooded...you run upstairs to see how bad the weather REALLY was, only to see some jackass in a kayak rowing down your street...you decide to stay home and miss both of your sons first football games because you have a fucking mess to clean up...THEN...when you thought things couldn't get any fucking worse, your dog becomes deathly ill and your vet's office is closed on Saturdays.

What's a girl to do? ...besides pull out a vein and hope it all ends quickly!

Fuck, I need a drink
August 28th, 2004 03:20 PM
gypsy Oh, parmy, I'm so sorry. I'll say a prayer for ya, girl.
August 28th, 2004 04:47 PM
LadyJane Pammy...girlfriend...take a deep breath and pour yourself a strong one!!

Damn..don't you wish we were all closer? Gyps and I would hop in our cars and help you in a flash!!!

I'm a bit goofy at the moment...a natural high. I SWEAR! Ever laugh so hard that you got a buzz??? Try it...it's great!

LJ.
August 28th, 2004 05:24 PM
gypsy We would, parmy! We RO gals are tighter than the C10...wait, the guys will jump all over that statement. We RO gals are very loyal to our friends! And LJ and I would come over in a heartbeat...you'd see two drunk chicks singing Stones songs in a kayak.
August 28th, 2004 05:57 PM
parmeda gypsy...the idea of you & LadyJ kayaking down my street in a drunken stupor singing Stones songs would be a vision indeed! Surprisingly enough, it would not shock my neighbors...they would know which house you two would be aiming for, lol.

It's still crazy here!

Hubby feels guilty...he's been calling every thirty minutes to give me an update on the games and all I do is update him on my swearing techniques...Ha!

But! I am happy to inform both of you that I have thrown in the towel (or in this case, MANY towels) and I have some hot buttered rum brewing in a crock! ...yummmm

Thanks, girly-friends
I appreciate the kind words & prayers. Please keep your fingers crossed for my "other" big baby. It doesn't look very well for him this weekend.
August 28th, 2004 08:33 PM
stewed & Keefed Am I the only one drinking alone
August 28th, 2004 09:25 PM
LadyJane No..S & K...I shall be joining you shortly!!!

LJ.
August 28th, 2004 09:51 PM
caro Sorry 'bout your day, Parmeda! My little contribution to make you feel better : my day was just as bad! Well, not exactly *my* day : my brother bought an old motorbike this morning, and without any reason, it just started burning while he was driving down the Champs-Elysées. He's okay, but the bike is dead. I helped him pick up & carry home what was left of it, like "Ooh, there's a light bulb! Look, I found the Suzuki logo!" All the tourists were laughing their heads off (so was I, actually!)
August 28th, 2004 09:58 PM
gypsy Glad your brother is okay. Poor guy. I bet he's mad about the motorbike. You know how men are about their motorcycles...and it ain't pretty.
I can just picture you trying not to laugh while picking up pieces of the bike.
August 28th, 2004 10:11 PM
caro Actually, I think he'll grieve the money more than the motorbike...although at one point he picked up the melted Suzuki logo, wrapped it carefully into a kleenex and put it into his bag...
August 29th, 2004 08:16 AM
egon i just woke up (14.00hrs) after a big night out. one of my friends just became a dad for the 1st time, so he needed a few drinks (many has it turned out)

i was gona take it easy today, but reading these posts i'll just need to start again.

1st one's on you parmeda & the 2nd to caro's brother's bike.

I am not an alcoholic, i'm drinking for a reason.
August 29th, 2004 08:46 AM
nankerphelge I decided to binge drink last night!

No particular reason -- just felt like putting on a big red wine drunk -- and I did!!

Boy did I!!!!

Also watched the 4 Flicks theater show for the first time!

I needed to be in the mood for it because I knew I was gonna be cursin' thru the whole thing.

And I did.

When they played Hand of Fate, I cursed.
When they played That's How Strong my Love Is, I cursed.
When they played Everybody Needs Somebody to Love, I cursed.
When they played No Expectations, I cursed
When they played Worried Bout Choo, I cursed.
Even cursed during Dance -- got the biggest charge outta Bernard playing the whistle. Didn't realize that the whistle played such a big part in that song!!
And what the hell was Mick playing? Looked like a wastebasket. Is the wastebasket an instrument?
Hell, even I can play the wastebasket, I think!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
August 29th, 2004 09:57 AM
egon Nank, i feel your pain. the 3rd one's on you.
hell, even the 4th & 5th!

Thank you please.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17