ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Another great cover by Fernando, Congratulations!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: DVD traders Return to archive
10-27-03 12:19 PM
anders74 Just bough a DVD burner and want to start collecting Stones DVD. I dont have any - yet - are there any DVD traders who can help me with one or two and burn them 2:1 and I eill return when Ive got stuff you dont have
10-27-03 01:57 PM
Jumping Jack The best strategy is to buy a few off ebay or from sellers that are uncommon and use those to start trading.

It can be done. I've collected 100+ in the 2 months I have had a burner.

What happened to the RO DVD Trees for Houston 81 and Seattle 81?

This board is a little behind on DVD trading and trees.

Also, try this site:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RollingStonesboots/
10-27-03 03:24 PM
Gazza >This board is a little behind on DVD trading and trees.

we're doing a tree every week...what would you suggest..one a day? sorry,but I do have a life.

as for DVD trading, not many people have facilities to copy DVD's (I dont). maybe those of you who do should take some initiative and put a DVD tree together instead of waiting for the people you're expecting to organise it to buy the necessary equipment.

10-27-03 03:27 PM
glencar Besides, I haven't seen too many good DVDs from concerts. I have one from this tour's FUC show & it's not all that good. I'll stick with the sound & make my own vision.
10-27-03 03:28 PM
Monkey Woman There's a good one from Budokan.
10-27-03 03:30 PM
glencar I like that lyric. It's one of Mick's better songs. off to check the Budokan setlist.