ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Another great cover by Fernando, Congratulations!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Marlins win !!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-27-03 01:25 PM
jb Thank you Becca.....what's up with Exile mark?
10-27-03 01:39 PM
tumbling_dice Exile Mark gets a "little" angry at Yankees fans and is really mean to them when they lose, trying to get back at them for all the times his Red Sox lost to them!
I don't take sports as seriously as he does,
but it was great to see the Marlins win Saturday night. You've got a great hometown team, Josh.
10-27-03 01:45 PM
nankerphelge hey jb -- congrats on the win.

The Marlins fucking fought their way there and never gave up! Beckett can ignore stress with the best of 'em!

And you can always say they beat the Yankees for the win -- not some sorry ass team like the Red Sox!!!

10-27-03 02:38 PM
Sir Stonesalot It's like beating yer head against the friggin' wall.
10-27-03 02:45 PM
KeithRichards210 I'm a Giants fan. Fuck the Series..
10-27-03 02:50 PM
jb The Giants window of opportunity is slowly winding down,....they are a team that should have won a couple of World Series by now, but for whatever reasons just came up a little short.
10-27-03 03:09 PM
glencar Congrats, jb. The Yanks folded worse than the Crubs. But at least they beat the stinkin' Bosox. What a buncha shits.

Welcome back, Feej.
10-27-03 03:37 PM
LadyJane I'm happy for ya, jb!!

The old Bill/Dolphins rivalry makes it hard for me to route for any Miami team, but the Marlins were the better team and deserved the Championship!!

LadyJ.
10-27-03 03:43 PM
jb Thank Ljane....Is it snowing yet in Buffalo?
10-27-03 03:44 PM
glencar Boy, Exile Mark is such a dick! His Red Sox Sux & he can't handle the truth.
10-27-03 03:45 PM
LadyJane Oh we've had a few flakes now and then, but no serious accumulation.

Seen any giant Palmettos lately??

LadyJ.

PS. My best friend lives in Miami Beach and I visit often. I really do have a soft spot for South Florida...but don't tell anyone!!!
10-27-03 03:46 PM
glencar You gotta get together with jb's sec'y & tell us if she's actually a hottie.
10-27-03 03:48 PM
glencar "Hip To Be Sqyuare" is on VH1 Classic. It brings to mind "American Psycho" & the great scene where the serial killer does a lecture on the meaning of this crappy tune. I don't think I liked this even back in the day.
Page: 1 2