ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Another great cover by Fernando, Congratulations!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paul W. and the X-Pensive Winos Return to archive
10-24-03 03:00 PM
twicks1 As a friendly service to fellow Stones fans, anyone needing a fix of heavily Keith/Stones-influenced rock should pick up either of the new Paul Westerberg CDs.

The first, "Come Feel Me Tremble," is a soundtrack to a documentary of the same name, which just came out on DVD. The other (released under his Grandpaboy nom de plume), "Dead Man Shake," is even bluesier.

Both are chock-full of Keefish guitar and Stonesy jams. I highly recommend them.

10-24-03 04:10 PM
jb I am sorry by the lack of response to your post.This happened to me last week when I posted that I had purchased the new book, "According to the Stones"...I think it ended up with around 9 responses...
10-24-03 07:08 PM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
jb wrote:
I am sorry by the lack of response to your post.This happened to me last week when I posted that I had purchased the new book, "According to the Stones"...I think it ended up with around 9 responses...

Josh !!!

He had only started this post about an hour before you replied !! lol :-)

I have both of Paul's new albums (I have ALL of his albums) and agree. They are some of the best stuff he's done since The Replacements.

Later, Cardinal Fang

P.S. I'm going to do the following in honor of you Josh !! Ready ?

[Edited by Cardinal Fang]

One more time Josh ??? OK !!!

[Edited by Cardinal Fang]
10-24-03 09:07 PM
Vinyl kills Ah man, can't wait to hear them. Their in the mail as I speak! Have you seen the DVD yet???