ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Another great cover by Fernando, Congratulations!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Damn Kids! Return to archive
10-24-03 10:02 AM
Fiji Joe Too funny not to post this:

TODDLER SCARRED ALL OVER BODY

A one-year-old boy has been bitten 30 times by a group of more than a dozen other babies at a nursery in Croatia.

Frane Simic was covered in a series of deep bite wounds all over his body, including his face.

He was attacked after the class nanny stepped out of the room to change another baby's nappy.

Dr Sime Vuckov, head of the hospital in Rijeka which treated the boy, said: "Biting between young children is not uncommon.

"But I have never seen anything like this."

Police have launched an inquiry into the biting frenzy but admit they are clueless as to the babies' reasons for attacking.

Dr Vuckov warned that while the wounds were expected to heal, the trauma suffered by Frane may leave permanent mental scars on the boy and his parents.

He said: "Our psychologist has evaluated the boy and we will continue to monitor him and provide any type of assistance so that he can overcome the trauma as soon as possible."

Frane's father said he is considering suing the nanny in charge of the class.

10-24-03 10:06 AM
Joey

Has anybody seen......................my good friend Steelie ?

Can you tell me where he's gone ?

I thought I saw him .....walking way over yonder ............................with Abraham , Martin and John .

Joey Dion !
10-24-03 10:02 PM
gypsy That is creepy, Feej. I'm half-Croatian. I don't bite though. Well, sometimes...when Joey begs me to.
10-25-03 12:03 AM
Jaxx i don't know, fij. funny isn't the word i would use to describe this incident. macabre is more like it. attack of the biting babies. sounds like a horror flick to me. children are not born with good behavior they have to be taught. if it was my child, i'd be mortified and i'd sue the parents of those fiendish biters as well.

10-27-03 09:16 AM
Fiji Joe Yeah Jaxx...too bad I'm not licensed in Croatia