ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Another great cover by Fernando, Congratulations!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ben Harper Return to archive
10-23-03 04:48 PM
L&A Hi, I went last Sunday to see Ben Harper live, here in Brussels. It was one of the best performances I saw in the last ...23 years

If he comes to your town, do not hesitate and go !

Someone here ?
10-23-03 05:12 PM
icydanger Ben Harper is a great guitarist saw him play a few times ...

i am going a Keziah Jones concert next week and looking forwards to his funky sounds
10-23-03 06:12 PM
Sir Stonesalot I have a ticket to see the White Stripes just before Thanksgiving next month.

Now, this isn't the first time I've had tickets to see them.

Jack. Babe. I'm asking you nicely. STAY OUT OF THE PORSCHE.

Thank you.
10-23-03 07:43 PM
Joe PootieTang
quote:
L&A wrote:
Hi, I went last Sunday to see Ben Harper live, here in Brussels. It was one of the best performances I saw in the last ...23 years

If he comes to your town, do not hesitate and go !

Someone here ?

word up to that. ben is evolving to the larger audience he has amassed now, but still has a fiery-ass soul that is unmatched in his generation. stones fans would enjoy old boots from mid-late 90's, where he was still rawer than turkey sashimi. i first saw him in 97 in Santa Cruz...openes up with Voodo Chile (Slight Return). later on he jumps from the balcony into the crowd. heavy stuff.