ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Another great cover by Fernando, Congratulations!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wiltern Return to archive
10-23-03 11:45 AM
anders74 Hello!

I am a Swedish fan looking for the Wiltern show. Does anybody in sweden have it and could make a copy 2:1 if I pay envelope. My own bootleg collection is so small that you most probably have them all
10-24-03 07:30 PM
stewed & Keefed try winmx
10-25-03 12:42 AM
Jaxx that show is part of a CD collection tree'd here last december. click over to this archived thread and email someone on one of those euro branches to see if they will help you out. it has been my experience that folks around here are quite generous and willing to share the music.
10-25-03 03:19 AM
marko got this one too,,,,,,,,,,Ex quality.Did anyone tree LA
trilogy?
10-25-03 09:47 AM
mac_daddy don't know, but being an angeleno, I would be happy to do so, if I only had the sources

atually, we should make it a 4 show tree, including the show @ Staples that Peter Bing paid for...

as an aside - I taped Primus there last Saturday.

[Edited by mac_daddy]
10-25-03 09:55 AM
stewed & Keefed I Like Primus too
10-26-03 07:20 PM
digishot Uploading to alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.bootlegs