ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Another great cover by Fernando, Congratulations!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'll make you the world's biggest star..by half... Return to archive
10-22-03 05:13 PM
Riffhard This is the craziest damned thing I have ever read! The scary thing is that it's true apparently. If you believe the ramblings of drunken vodka whore whose career was over shortly after Arthur 2! Read it weep(from laughter!)

Riffhard

DAFFY DIARIES OF DISASTER FOR KOOKY COUPLE

By ANDREA PEYSER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email Archives
Print Reprint

October 22, 2003 -- THAT explains it. From the wreckage of the Liza Minnelli-David Gest love nest, urban archeologists have unearthed a secret Diary of Fabulous Love, co-written by the "It" couple.
Stained with crumbled Mallomars and Metamucil, riddled with shards from broken bottles of Absolut and chocolate Slim-Fast, this diary answers a question that's keeping a stable family man like Michael Jackson up at night, asking his preteen playmates - what went wrong?

March 16, 2002. Liza writes:

Dear Diary,

Hooray! Gesty and I are finally, officially Wifey and Baby!

Such a beautiful ceremony - I cried and cried. Didn't even mind when David wrestled me for the Maybelline! His eyes are gorgeous enough without pilfering my stash.

I told Liz Taylor to shut up about him, already. Her marital track record sucks worse than mine. And she hogged the hors d'oeuvres. Get your own sausage, honey!

Baby and I ended our first night of wedding bliss in the most romantic way - David hid my Skyy, and I bitch-slapped him.

Aug. 28, 2002. David writes:

Diary,

She's out of control. This morning, she tries to make a phone call without my permission. What's next? Pick out her own clothes? Hey, I know Luther Vandross!

Last night, I commanded her to cool it on the Grey Goose. So she bitch-slapped me. I took seven Vicodin and called it a night.

Nov. 28, 2002. Liza writes:

Dearest Diary,

Thanksgiving was divine! Just Baby, me, 146 of our nearest and most marvelous. And Mr. Cristal. He sure knows how to chase away those goblins.

But David was in a nasty mood. He said something really hurtful about Mia Farrow. She so hates to be reminded about that ungrateful adopted daughter she allowed to scrub her floors. I hear Woody's got money problems now. Didn't seem to cheer anyone up.

I had to calm David down best as I could. I bitch-slapped him as usual.

June 10, 2002. David writes:

D,

London is a nightmare. Not only is she drinking nonstop, she ate Chinese food. Makes her breath smell like moldy garlic.

And she's hitting me. Really bad. Me! I'm a personal friend of James Ingram! My head hurt so bad from the bitch-slapping, I took 12 OxyContin and turned in.

March 4, 2003. Liza writes:

OK, Diary,

I have to come clean. David and I are having a few teensy, weensy problems. I mean, I have gone from a dress size of Whale down to Sea Lion with his help. But the more he nags me about drinking, which, I swear, I've practically stopped, the more I want to dive off that wagon. It's his fault! So I bitch-slapped him. What would you do?

June 2003. David writes:

Last night, she wailed my butt like a little girl. You should see the red marks. She's so mean. I'm a battered, pill-popping husband. Me. I'm also a personal friend of Raoul Felder. I'll make her pay.

June 2003. Liza writes:

David was so bad, I just had to teach him a lesson. Hurts me more than him.

Do you think our marriage can be saved?

10-22-03 05:20 PM
Riffhard OK so maybe it's not really true but,I'm sure the truth would be even stranger! Truth is stranger than fiction ya know!

Riffhard
10-22-03 05:23 PM
Joey

Riffy , I haven't laughed this hard since I got back from ' Nam .

Thanks .

You are much loved by the Jacky !

Skee !

10-22-03 09:16 PM
gypsy It's like you stole mine and Joey's diaries.
10-23-03 02:10 PM
Joey " It's like you stole mine and Joey's diaries. "

WHO you " BitchSlappin' " woman ?!?!?!?!?!

This Moody Bastard !

[Edited by Joey]