ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Another great cover by Fernando, Congratulations!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What a piece of work this JB Character is Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
10-17-03 06:47 PM
littleredrooster JB will say anything for the 'numbers'....
He's in it for Statistical Prowess!!!

Long Live The King !!!!!
10-17-03 06:52 PM
gypsy josh once donated one of his kidneys to me...he is a stand-up guy.
10-17-03 06:57 PM
gypsy jb once pushed joey out of the way of a moving vehicle...and lost a limb in the process...jb is a stand-up guy.
10-17-03 07:05 PM
glencar jb lent his secretary his penis for 12 seconds the other day.
10-17-03 08:02 PM
gypsy jb donated his own gum tissue to joey, when joey burned his mouth on his chiba pipe.
10-17-03 08:09 PM
nankerphelge I love Joey a lot, but it does take a bit to get used to all the scar tissue around his mouth!

I try not to stare, but you can't help but notice when he smiles...
10-17-03 09:20 PM
gypsy but his receding gumline was far worse...
10-17-03 09:57 PM
Some Guy Yo Tyler you see this is prison and we are all jb's bitches, get in line.
10-17-03 10:39 PM
Some Guy jb... you know i'm just kidding man!
10-17-03 10:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot jb actually loves the Beatles. He just has to pretend to hate them because of his Jewishness.

jb is also a homo. I got him to admit it. Yep, a big ol' flamin' queen he is!

jb thinks I hate him. I don't hate him...I just think he's a putz. Not at all cool. In fact, he is anti-cool.

He's also scared to death that I may come to FL and do anal on his wife.

Other than all that...he's OK.
10-17-03 11:55 PM
gypsy Yeah. And rumor has it that his secretary is none other than our very own Joey.
10-18-03 11:55 AM
2120SMA Anybody who hates Macca as much as JB is alright in my book!
10-18-03 01:40 PM
gypsy Rumor has it that jb donated his sperm to Heather Mills...
10-18-03 01:42 PM
glencar Dirty job but someone had to do it...
10-18-03 01:56 PM
sirmoonie Glencar, you are never going to make any mileage with the ladies until you ditch the anti-Brit bit.

I'm telling you that as a friend and fellow poster. I'd hate to see you continue missing out on heterosexual sex.
10-18-03 02:04 PM
glencar LOL It's a mighty burden but someone has to carry it.
10-20-03 02:17 PM
Joey

Did someone on this board just mention " Anal Tag " ?!?!?!?!

What ?!?!?!?!?! You mean , it was just my imagination ?

Oh ....................Nevermind !

" Tie Me Up and Call Me Suzi Ronnie "

D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca !

10-20-03 02:21 PM
Fiji Joe Yeah...JB used to piss me off too...I thought he was a faggly little leather boy with a smaller piece of stick...but then I spoke to him on the phone and he promised to buy me ice cream and take me fishing...Now...I loves me some JB
10-20-03 02:34 PM
Joey " Now...I loves me some JB "

Fiji ..................................I missed you man !

Welcome Home !

Since your Royals took a giant Sh## on me this year -- GO CHIEFS !!!!!!!!!

" Big Game Tonight Ronnie "

The Jacky !

10-20-03 03:01 PM
icydanger fee jee great little avatar you have there

jb? he is cool, fake or real....
10-20-03 03:50 PM
Joey

Dolphins Suck !

Chiefs do NOT Suck !

Joey on his way to a " Baba " convention in Poona India !

" Jai Baba Ronnie "

Jacky !

10-20-03 03:56 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy One of the Stones reads it? Nuh-uh! The Stones have handlers to read us now, and I'm sure we're flattered. But if Ronnie (the only one we've ever had any sort of contact with) read this board, maybe he'd take me out to play bass with him and Rod on their "never gonna happen tour"!

I think it's interesting how Tyler Durden is a character in a book who's actually a figment of the narrator's imagination. I also think it's interesting that jb hasn't responded to this thread. Jb, I love ya, man, but cut out the constant use of multiple accounts!

-tSYX --- Get back! Get back!
10-20-03 04:00 PM
Joey " I also think it's interesting that jb hasn't responded to this thread. Jb, I love ya, man, but cut out the constant use of multiple accounts! "

TSYX ...............................................

I am rapidly approaching 5K Posts ..................and you ?!?!?!

Jercee !

10-20-03 04:27 PM
Fiji Joe 5 K posts Joey?...It's a wonder how much work gets done in Nebraska when the Huskers suck...

Good to be home...

10-20-03 04:32 PM
Joey " It's a wonder how much work gets done in Nebraska when the Huskers suck... "

That date with Kansas State is fast approaching oh Beer Titted one ..................................

Huskers are 6-1 ....................and you ?????

Where are we watching tonight's Chiefs Game Fiji ??????

The Jacky !
10-20-03 04:53 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Joey wrote:
" I also think it's interesting that jb hasn't responded to this thread. Jb, I love ya, man, but cut out the constant use of multiple accounts! "

TSYX ...............................................

I am rapidly approaching 5K Posts ..................and you ?!?!?!

Jercee !

This is number 1776, Jacky my lad!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! w00t.

-tSYX --- Space for the papa!
10-20-03 05:19 PM
Fiji Joe I'll be watching at my mistress' house...

As for the home games, My buddy is taking me to all the games...my seat is right above the "R" of Hank Stramm's ring of fame entry (second level) and no one in front of me...find me on TV Joey...I'm hard to miss with the Fro and the ring in my nose
10-20-03 05:39 PM
Joey " find me on TV Joey...I'm hard to miss with the Fro and the ring in my nose "

I WILL be looking my Fiji . I have got a good feeling about Vermeil's Team this year -- last week's come-back performance against the Packers only confirmed it .

Jacky Boy !

10-20-03 07:13 PM
gypsy I miss your man boobs, Feej.
10-21-03 11:57 AM
Fiji Joe Well Gypsy, I'm sure that since I'm off the Atkins diet, I will regress to my old slob-like ways and re-sprout my beer breasts
Page: 1 2 3