ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Beacon Theatre, NYC - 29th October 2006
© Beast
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'M IN for the BEACON filming on Nov. 1st!!! Return to archive
26th October 2006 07:55 PM
Bitch This is just too unbelievable! The phone just rang, I saw a 212 number and I knew it was the Scorcese film crew, I just had a feeling. I answered, and she said Hello, This is Sable, I'm calling to notify you that we have received your email photo, and you have been selected to be in the auduence for the filming at the Beacon Theatre for WEDNESDAY! It's not a full show, but the RS will do about 4 songs!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS TRULY UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I'm in a STATE OF SHOCK!!!!!!!!!! WOW What a lucky break!!!!!!!!! This is going to be the best week of my life! Atlantic City tomorrow, The Beacon show on Sunday, and the filming on Wednesday! I can hardly believe it, I feel so lucky!!
26th October 2006 08:01 PM
Gazza ah fuck..good on ya....was this to do with the shidoobee contest? how come they didnt make it for one of the shows too

Delighted for you. You deserve it

you obviously didnt look as 'wasted' in that pic as you thought!

[Edited by Gazza]
26th October 2006 08:17 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
ah fuck..good on ya....was this to do with the shidoobee contest? how come they didnt make it for ne of the shows too

Delighted for you. You deserve it

you obviously didnt look as 'wasted' in that pic as you thought!
[Edited by Gazza]

Maybe she got in because she looked wasted! Congratulations, bitch
[Edited by mrhipfl]
26th October 2006 08:17 PM
SweetVirginia
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.

We'll toast your good fortune in AC tomorrow.

SV

26th October 2006 08:30 PM
PartyDoll MEG So happy for you, Bitch!!!
26th October 2006 08:39 PM
Fiji Joe So lookit ladies...email me some nude photos and I'll see if I can't get Charlie to pull a few strings

Sorry Gazza...I don't roll that way

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
26th October 2006 09:43 PM
chevysales
quote:
Bitch wrote:
This is just too unbelievable! The phone just rang, I saw a 212 number and I knew it was the Scorcese film crew, I just had a feeling. I answered, and she said Hello, This is Sable, I'm calling to notify you that we have received your email photo, and you have been selected to be in the auduence for the filming at the Beacon Theatre for WEDNESDAY! It's not a full show, but the RS will do about 4 songs!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS TRULY UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I'm in a STATE OF SHOCK!!!!!!!!!! WOW What a lucky break!!!!!!!!! This is going to be the best week of my life! Atlantic City tomorrow, The Beacon show on Sunday, and the filming on Wednesday! I can hardly believe it, I feel so lucky!!

great news.

quite the trifecta for you this week

enjoy every minute of it.
[Edited by chevysales]
26th October 2006 09:49 PM
Riffhard Good for you Bitch!!! Please give us the "Lowdown" once your big Stones weekend is done!

Riffy
26th October 2006 11:11 PM
scope Holy shit Bitch, that is so cool. We shall indeed toast all our good fortunes in AC tomorrow. Going to be quite few crazy days ahead. And I can't wait for it to start.

See Ya'all soon.
26th October 2006 11:13 PM
glencar You simply must bring teh mortgage money tomorrow & bet it all on red. I sense good things in your near future...
26th October 2006 11:15 PM
DrJimmy i'm also in for wednesday.

i'm not a shidoobee member, i just figured out a way.

27th October 2006 02:01 AM
stonestom "RS is only doing 4 songs"?????? What do you mean....
27th October 2006 02:45 AM
FotiniD Congratulations Bitch! Great news! Quite a week it's gonna be!
27th October 2006 03:08 AM
danielharris627 Wowww!! Sooo lucky!! Congrats!! Have a great time!!
27th October 2006 03:54 AM
shakedhandswithkeith congrats....
27th October 2006 04:48 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Cool. I still have nothing dammit.
27th October 2006 07:19 AM
Gazza
quote:
stonestom wrote:
"RS is only doing 4 songs"?????? What do you mean....

its not a 'concert' per se. Mostly it'll probably be used for overdubbing/post production for the film and maybe re-doing some songs they werent happy with over the 2 shows.
27th October 2006 08:30 AM
Madafaka Congrats, Bitch! I so happy for you. Have a great time!
27th October 2006 08:46 AM
Bitch Thanks Rock's Off-ers!! You can be sure I'll be getting my Rocks Off this week!!! Full reports will be posted!!!! Pics too, if I can get away with it!!!!!!I'll be on cloud 9 for a while!!!!Fvckin A!!!!!!!
27th October 2006 09:49 AM
Mr Jimmy Congratulations!!!

I'm not in for any show YET but I'm still trying.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)