ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Beacon Theatre, NYC - 29th October 2006
© Beast
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Al Franken Under My Thumb Return to archive
26th October 2006 05:12 PM
WattsAtScotts What in the world

26th October 2006 05:14 PM
Joey

********* WTF ?!?! ***************

Why ?!

WHY ?!
26th October 2006 05:32 PM
sirmoonie That was pretty funny actually.
26th October 2006 11:18 PM
glencar Not bad. Thom Davis now hates Al Franken. Really so does everyone else.
27th October 2006 09:35 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Al Frankenstein
27th October 2006 10:06 AM
Scottfree Typical liberal in the land of make believe....(I don't know what this means) Hell, minus Fraken they played much better then the Stones do now....
27th October 2006 10:12 AM
FotiniD I find most tribute bands and impersonators (with a few bright exceptions) to be a sad deal. Think about spending every minute on stage pretending you're someone you're not. Trying to nail down every pose, every grin, every movement of the hands.
[Edited by FotiniD]
27th October 2006 10:48 AM
corgi37 I can imagine Ann Coulter friggin herself senseless over that clip! Maybe Limbaugh will lay off Michael J. Fox! hahaha.

You Yanks. Fair dinkum, you guys are fucked. Cant wait for the Chinese to take over. You just cannot be serious as a nation. You are not real. You are all tinsel and confetti and botox. Nothing substantial.

But, i gotta say, the "Keith" guy was ok, and the platform raising/lowering was fairly affective.

As much as i love you wacky, gun loving, Paris Hilton worshipping tobacco suckers - i gotta say.

I am on North Korea's side!
27th October 2006 10:57 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
corgi37 wrote:

I am on North Korea's side!

So is our retarded President by the looks of it.
27th October 2006 11:36 AM
MikeyC613 I was horrified at first, but Franken moves pretty good. I love how he gets in front of the camera crosseyed and licks the lens. He had to have caught a show during the '81 tour. Entertaining.
27th October 2006 12:20 PM
corgi37 It just reiterates my point that you can never trust college educated people.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)