ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Beacon Theatre, NYC - 29th October 2006
© Beast
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: beacon obstructed views...not bad Return to archive
26th October 2006 01:01 PM
chevysales from what stonesdoug says only obstructed when mick is on walkway

http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm586.showMessage?topicID=82.topic

not bad for $28... heck for $450 when someone is taller than me in fornt the whole stage is obstructed
26th October 2006 01:17 PM
Paranoid_Android IT'S ALL REALLY UP TO mARTY...THE THEATRE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHERE ALL THE CAMERAS...LIGHTS...BOOMS WILL BE...AND THEY WILL ALL BE MOVING ANYWAY...i SUSPECT ONLY THE SEAT ON THE EXTREME SIDE OF LOGE,BALCONY WILL REALLY BE OBSTRUCTED FOR MOST OF THE NIGHT.
26th October 2006 01:18 PM
Maxlugar "TAP-TAP!! TESTING 1-2-3!!! Ahem. Attention all Beacon Theatre concert goers! I know obstruction. I WAS an obstruction! I am here to tell you right now that I was placed in Joey's colon, for the purpose of his sick pleasure, and became an obstruction for four days! I am out now, by the grace of God. So when you guys at the Beacon Theatre get your little "obstructions", think of me and what it means to really know obstruction! Will you do that for me? God bless you all and have a great time.

Oh and Joey, when my iPod "passes" will you give me a call? I had just put Wire and Glass on the damn thing!

Thanks!"
26th October 2006 01:39 PM
chevysales
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:
IT'S ALL REALLY UP TO mARTY...THE THEATRE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHERE ALL THE CAMERAS...LIGHTS...BOOMS WILL BE...AND THEY WILL ALL BE MOVING ANYWAY...i SUSPECT ONLY THE SEAT ON THE EXTREME SIDE OF LOGE,BALCONY WILL REALLY BE OBSTRUCTED FOR MOST OF THE NIGHT.

actually it appears stonesdoug is somehow involved at this point and posted the setup on the link i had. seats i got are second row upper balcony 2 sections from rite...it shows a curve of some sort in the diagram... wish i had been there before as the suspense is killing me.

in da house is fine by me... i usually check the band more than mick although sometimes it is hard as he "grabs" your attention.

frickkin' ebay prices are insane.
[Edited by chevysales]
26th October 2006 02:27 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
chevysales wrote:

actually it appears stonesdoug is somehow involved at this point and posted the setup on the link i had.

stonesdoug is a real go-getter. He makes it happen! And he takes great care of his peeps

you'll never catch him lounging around all week dreaming up a podcast
26th October 2006 06:23 PM
lotsajizz unlike some....
26th October 2006 07:28 PM
Bitch I'm in for the 29th! Upper balcony, but how would I know if there is a limited view? Was this written somewhere on the ticket order confirmation from TM? I didnt see it so I'll assume I can see the stage. PertydollMeg will get my picturemail, hopefully this time my hands will be steady, and you guys can see the view from M14. That sound like an explosive! Dynamite seat!
26th October 2006 09:53 PM
chevysales
quote:
Bitch wrote:
I'm in for the 29th! Upper balcony, but how would I know if there is a limited view? Was this written somewhere on the ticket order confirmation from TM? I didnt see it so I'll assume I can see the stage. PertydollMeg will get my picturemail, hopefully this time my hands will be steady, and you guys can see the view from M14. That sound like an explosive! Dynamite seat!

you are in our section 1 section from dead center on rite all even #'s are rite of center and odd #'s left of center... appears our section starts with first row letter F.

and from stonesdoug's info the only obstruction is the makeshift walkways for mick otherwise clear view... they also he said put up screens. his post makes it seem he is helping with setup?
[Edited by chevysales]
27th October 2006 12:43 PM
corgi37 What about an obstruted view of Hillary?
27th October 2006 12:44 PM
corgi37 So cool!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)