ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Beacon Theatre, NYC - 29th October 2006
© Beast
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BEACON FOR BUCK$$$$$$$$$$ Return to archive
26th October 2006 12:11 PM
Paranoid_Android http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&shortcut=0&from=R41&query=ROLLING+STONES+BEACON&category0=&Submit=Search

TIME & MONEY...THE THINGS THAT MAKE LIFE SO MUCH MORE LIVABLE...THE TWO THINGS I AM CURRENTLY WITHOUT
26th October 2006 12:12 PM
Joey
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&shortcut=0&from=R41&query=ROLLING+STONES+BEACON&category0=&Submit=Search

TIME & MONEY...THE THINGS THAT MAKE LIFE SO MUCH MORE LIVABLE...THE TWO THINGS I AM CURRENTLY WITHOUT

" Money Go forth and ALL Doors Open " ( Keith John Moon , 1987 )

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !!!!
26th October 2006 02:48 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

I procured a ticket and passed it on to someone less fortunate than I
(see: )
It is nice to be able to provide laughter, happiness, and entertaiment to a friend who suffers from several ailments (see: Flank Pain, Loose Skin, benign fasciliations, Chronic IBS, dry scalp, shedding, and hammer toes)
26th October 2006 02:51 PM
Saint Sway making dreams come true!
26th October 2006 02:54 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Josh's ticket only cost him $50.....he does not know what to do with himself as he cannot feel like a "Big roller". I have provided him with something he was not confident in attaining on his own via brokerage, unable to obtain from TM, and at the same time....I HAVE HUMILIATED HIM!!!!!!
26th October 2006 02:56 PM
LadyJane Will he be sitting with "the real people"

LJ.
26th October 2006 03:01 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Will he be sitting with "the real people"

LJ.

behind them. He will be more like a "mens room attendant"

He shall be totally confined to the "Large Screens".

I am told however that he will be offering top dollar to a schmuck who would switch tickets with him. (I am told $800 on upwards!).

I advise everyone to consider this stock a "DO NOT SELL" and force our beloved, yet suffering Boca friend "Work the Back of the Room"
26th October 2006 03:07 PM
Saint Sway Poor JB

I predict uncontrolable scalp twitching and severe flank pain. Followed by severe IBS.
26th October 2006 05:04 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Josh's ticket only cost him $50.....he does not know what to do with himself as he cannot feel like a "Big roller".

I recommended an obscenely expensive
hotel to him, so he may be able to regain the
"big roller" feeling once he's back in his room.

26th October 2006 11:21 PM
glencar I will be above Joshy but I promise not to throw things down. I'll be on my best behavior. I shant even boo when Bubba gets feted. Or even when the she-devil shows up. The things I do in my quest for live Stones.
26th October 2006 11:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

I recommended an obscenely expensive
hotel to him, so he may be able to regain the
"big roller" feeling once he's back in his room.

I spoke to him earlier...while the hotel shall help....he is still humiliated. I found him a first class flight from FT Lauderdale to LGA.....but again....he is not satisfied and feels he has been wronged!
26th October 2006 11:38 PM
chevysales
quote:
glencar wrote:
I will be above Joshy but I promise not to throw things down. I'll be on my best behavior. I shant even boo when Bubba gets feted. Or even when the she-devil shows up. The things I do in my quest for live Stones.

don't worry my friend i will carry the torch and boo the shit out of both of them.

as the guy running against her was accused of saying "she is butt ugly and has had a million dollars worth of work done on her"... "was bill blind when he married her as she was not fun to look at".

wish i lived in new york as i would vote for him on those comments alone
[Edited by chevysales]
26th October 2006 11:39 PM
chevysales
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I spoke to him earlier...while the hotel shall help....he is still humiliated. I found him a first class flight from FT Lauderdale to LGA.....but again....he is not satisfied and feels he has been wronged!

you should have jet blued him!
26th October 2006 11:47 PM
glencar
quote:
chevysales wrote:

don't worry my friend i will carry the torch and boo the shit out of both of them.

as the guy running against her was accused of saying "she is butt ugly and has had a million dollars worth of work done on her"... "was bill blind when he married her as she was not fun to look at".

wish i lived in new york as i would vote for him on those comments alone
[Edited by chevysales]

Oh, he had me at hello. I could never vote for either of those Clintons.
26th October 2006 11:48 PM
glencar
quote:
chevysales wrote:

One should always fly into JFK when flying into NYC. Anything else is stoopit!
27th October 2006 10:19 AM
voodoopug
quote:
chevysales wrote:

For some reason, he did not take the hotel room I recommended:

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)