ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Beacon Theatre, NYC - 29th October 2006
© Beast
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Beacon - 3rd show ??? Return to archive Page: 1 2
25th October 2006 08:00 PM
Gazza
quote:
chevysales wrote:

from what i read it was a poster there that had the connect with casting... then again that could be all a bullshit story.

thats what I understand too
25th October 2006 08:19 PM
Jumping Jack Gazza, I can tell you for a fact from first hand knowledge that it is 100% true. The contact has been posting on Shidoobee since the Charlotte show where they asked about my green t-shirt and found out about the website. Say what you want about those tacky shirts, there are a lot of people getting into the Beacon in the next few days from networking resulting from the ugly green shirts, LOL!
25th October 2006 08:31 PM
Gazza Fair play to them. There had to be some consolation....LOL
26th October 2006 01:29 AM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
why does StonesDoug have all the juice???

Has Cohl not seen Voodoo's press conference pics???

Rocks Off is being unjustly snubbed!!!

Doug's brother's a huge Moody Blues fan. I think Charlie and Graeme Edge go way back. Charlie's love of Civil War artifacts and Graeme's love of war movies create an instant bond.

This was the tsunami of the message board world. We never saw it coming. Impossible to predict.

26th October 2006 10:07 AM
Bitch Its 10AM EST and there is nothing about this show on TM. Are the ticket sales going to be handled thru TM? The other 2 Beacon shows are still up there, so I guess there may be a few more tickets avail. after Sunday. Still giving it a try, but nothing yet.
26th October 2006 10:54 AM
Gazza supposedly there will be more 'contest winners' contacted today, so if you sent your entries into rs.com stay by your phone, just in case
26th October 2006 10:59 AM
Saint Sway Gazza,

Please keep us posted on the Holy Trinity's ongoing efforts to land us an exclusive Beacon ticket contest for the Rocks Off community

TIA
26th October 2006 11:07 AM
Gazza We did. They told us to quote - 'fuck off' - unquote.

Merci beaucoup.
26th October 2006 11:27 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Gazza wrote:
We did. They told us to quote - 'fuck off' - unquote.

please tell me they said: "Fuck you, Rocks Off, will ya?"
26th October 2006 11:36 AM
Gazza If I recall right, they quoted Jair directly....
26th October 2006 11:40 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Gazza wrote:
If I recall right, they quoted Jair directly....

thats almost as a good as a ticket, no?
26th October 2006 12:14 PM
Joey

I am now so excited that I am typing this with me penis .
26th October 2006 12:26 PM
Saint Sway hiring Scorcese was a genius move.

You know they added the 3rd show because the guy has been freaking out and bugging everyone about not having enough reshoots
28th October 2006 08:51 AM
Bitch I'm in for November 1st! Sable from the film crew called me on Thusday night to tell me I have been selected. The the hand of fate is on me now, wish me luck I'm gonna need it child! Oh yeah, oh yeah I am a lucky lady! Oh yeah!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)