ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Beacon Theatre, NYC - 29th October 2006
© Beast
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: i am in for sunday... Return to archive
25th October 2006 10:24 AM
chevysales woo hoo...kept on trying...limited view but fuck it.

only can go sunday nite so works out good... pick up tix on way home from ac sturday
25th October 2006 10:25 AM
LadyJane YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
25th October 2006 10:26 AM
Mr Jimmy Way to go!!!

Enjoy the show.
25th October 2006 10:30 AM
Saint Sway thats awesome! Congrats!

I even tried hitting the 1 ticket option. Struck out everytime.

hopefully some stranglers will pop up on day off show....
25th October 2006 10:38 AM
chevysales i just got ie7 so had 4 tabs going 2 for each tm site.

tried 1 tix 2 tix tried everything and got zippo from 10am on then about 10:04 i tried limited view drop down on bottom and bingo...

i was pissed yesterday as doug wanted pix and i had my canon rebel with me but no way to upload pic to comp at work and thought that was my last chance as i paid $1,000 each for orpheum and my wife and i had to sit in different spots with brokers.

[Edited by chevysales]
25th October 2006 10:40 AM
Lazy Bones nicely done. congrats!
25th October 2006 10:47 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
chevysales wrote:
woo hoo...kept on trying...limited view but fuck it.

the limited view seats at the Beacon are fine. Actually not bad at all. Its not like the awful OV seats at the Orpheum.

the place will be rockin!
25th October 2006 11:08 AM
Phog Nicely done.
25th October 2006 11:10 AM
throbby chevysales! That's fantastic news! Good for you.
25th October 2006 11:12 AM
gimmekeef Congats to all those that got lucky enough to get in...Enjoy and have a blast!
25th October 2006 11:14 AM
chevysales
quote:
throbby wrote:
chevysales! That's fantastic news! Good for you.

thanx... just love the price $28 with a service charge half the price of the ticket.

can't calm down need a valium
25th October 2006 11:20 AM
chevysales i bet some who bought tix missed this hidden gem in the tm confirmation window... i almost did. but they also sent it in confirmation emails so how the heck will brokers get around this?

rolling stone did try to cut down on the scalping by making this page part of process:
==================================================
Beacon Theatre Ticket Confirmation (October 29th)
Congratulations and thank you for your recent order of a pair of tickets to the Rolling Stones A Bigger Bang performance at the BEACON THEATRE in New York City on Sunday October 29, 2006. This will clearly be one of this year’s entertainment highlights.

To ensure that these tickets are kept in the hands of fans, please fill in the form below after reading all the information here carefully. We require the form to be filled out no later than Oct 27th at 6pm.

IMPORTANT: No tickets will be mailed out. All concert goers (including your guest if 2 tickets were purchased) must pick up their tickets and non-transferable wristbands on Saturday, October 28th from 12:00pm to 6pm. Failure to show up with your guest during the above time will result in the cancellation of your tickets! The pick-up point is the Beacon Theatre box office located at 2124 Broadway at 74th Street.

Each ORIGINAL purchaser AND the person accompanying them to the show must be present on October 28th (the day BEFORE the concert) between 12noon and 6pm in order to pick up the tickets and wristbands. No Exceptions.

Each ORIGINAL purchaser must provide the actual credit card used for the purchase, the Ticketmaster confirmation number, and a valid state-issued PHOTO ID in order to receive the ticket and a non-transferable wristband that will allow entrance to the show. The person accompanying them must be the same individual whose name you provide on the form below, and this person must also provide a valid state-issued PHOTO ID in order to receive their ticket and non-transferable wristband at that time.

On the night of the show, everyone will be required to present BOTH WRISTBAND AND TICKET for entrance to the show. Wristbands must NOT be removed or tampered with prior to entering the show or your access will be refused.

The original conditions of sale will be enforced. These tickets are non-transferable and any resale will void the transaction without refund.

Your co-operation with these procedures will ensure that this very special performance will be enjoyed by the fans, like yourself, for whom it was intended.

THIS CONCERT WILL BE FILMED. By use of this ticket, you understand and agree that the Event Providers and each of their agents and licensees have the irrevocable, unrestricted right and license to use your voice or likeness in any media now or hereafter existing for any purpose.

Confirm your tickets using the form below:
First name
Last name
Email address
Ticket confirmation #
Check this box if you are not bringing a guest
Guest's first name
Guest's last name
All information required

[Edited by chevysales]
25th October 2006 11:27 AM
Saint Sway Unfortunately, this part here gives a scalper all the way until Friday evening to come up with the names:

To ensure that these tickets are kept in the hands of fans, please fill in the form below after reading all the information here carefully. We require the form to be filled out no later than Oct 27th at 6pm.
25th October 2006 11:28 AM
Gazza some dickhead on IORR got a pair for halloween and one for Friday - and then announced he wont be going Friday as he cant bear to be in the same room as Clinton.

seemingly oblivious to the fact that he cant resell the ticket and has just wasted his money proving his point (which is, that hes a moron..)
25th October 2006 11:33 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Unfortunately, this part here gives a scalper all the way until Friday evening to come up with the names:

Yep... you took the words right out of my mouth, Sway!!
25th October 2006 11:38 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Gazza wrote:
some dickhead on IORR got a pair for halloween and one for Friday - and then announced he wont be going Friday as he cant bear to be in the same room as Clinton.

seemingly oblivious to the fact that he cant resell the ticket and has just wasted his money proving his point (which is, that hes a moron..)

his stupidity will actually turn out (hopefully) to be good fortune to someone else more deserving.... as it said on the email that tickets not claimed at the box office on Saturday by 6pm will be rereleased on the date of the show

so there's still some hope...
25th October 2006 11:46 AM
Gazza
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

his stupidity will actually turn out (hopefully) to be good fortune to someone else more deserving.... as it said on the email that tickets not claimed at the box office on Saturday by 6pm will be rereleased on the date of the show

so there's still some hope...

the hateful prick will probably pick it up and then burn it
25th October 2006 12:15 PM
jb I see some Rocks-offers got in with Shidoobee contest......Thanks to Pug, I am in for 31st!!! Pug is truly an amazing friend and has really gone out of his way for me-thanks so much!!! Everyone should have a friend like John!!!!
25th October 2006 12:24 PM
Bitch I'm in for Sunday Oct 29th too! It'sso exciting I'm posting this on every thread, lol!!!
25th October 2006 12:25 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Nothing, I got nothing. Well, would be a hell of a job to get me to NYC in time anyway.
25th October 2006 01:58 PM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:
I see some Rocks-offers got in with Shidoobee contest......Thanks to Pug, I am in for 31st!!! Pug is truly an amazing friend and has really gone out of his way for me-thanks so much!!! Everyone should have a friend like John!!!!

awesome!

enjoy.

what was the contest... or do you mean the snapshots and those used for extras?
[Edited by chevysales]
25th October 2006 03:52 PM
Nellcote Great action Chevy, enjoy!
25th October 2006 04:31 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Bitch wrote:
I'm in for Sunday Oct 29th too! It'sso exciting I'm posting this on every thread, lol!!!

Alright, Bitch!
25th October 2006 04:33 PM
GotToRollMe That's awesome, Chevysales, congratulations!

I got nothing. Nada. Zilch. I am crushed.
25th October 2006 04:44 PM
Saint Sway theres plenty of single tix being offered on craigslist
25th October 2006 05:11 PM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Great action Chevy, enjoy!

thanx nelly... i need a weekend off from this nightmare of a football season

malibu and ice here i come.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)