ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Beacon Theatre, NYC - 29th October 2006
© Beast
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Glencar You Must Call Me Now Return to archive Page: 1 2
25th October 2006 10:15 AM
chevysales very important...i left you a voice mail on your cell.
25th October 2006 10:25 AM
glencar chevysales, I just called you back & left a message. I will see you Friday...
25th October 2006 10:31 AM
chevysales
quote:
glencar wrote:
chevysales, I just called you back & left a message. I will see you Friday...

your in i put your name down...lucky i knew it as more than glencar... sunday nite clinton will just luv 2 reps in da house.

25th October 2006 10:32 AM
glencar We'll rock the house despite that bastod! Thanks for the call!
25th October 2006 10:33 AM
LadyJane
quote:
chevysales wrote:

your in i put your name down...lucky i knew it as more than glencar... sunday nite clinton will just luv 2 reps in da house.

Glenny is going to the Clinton show???

rotflmao

I hope they film him!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Blue!!!!!!

LJ.
25th October 2006 10:34 AM
glencar Amazing, no?
25th October 2006 10:35 AM
glencar I woke up early to try to get tix(worked overnight) and slept through the alarm. Then I heard the beep of my cell message alerts...Thanks, Chevy!
25th October 2006 10:36 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I woke up early to try to get tix(worked overnight) and slept through the alarm. Then I heard the beep of my cell message alerts...Thanks, Chevy!

Nanky ?!

25th October 2006 10:38 AM
glencar Joey, why must you stink up every thread with those homoerotic images???>
25th October 2006 10:38 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

rotflmao

Congrats Blue!!!!!!

Glencar isn't mean spirited enough to be a real republican.
25th October 2006 10:39 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

rotflmao

Congrats Blue!!!!!!

LJ.

Oh this is good!!! LMAO!!! Have fun Glenny and chevy!!!
25th October 2006 10:40 AM
glencar
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

Meg, I would take photos but I'm afraid Satan's images won't be developed...
25th October 2006 10:40 AM
glencar
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

I just referred to Some Guy as your faggoty sidekick.
25th October 2006 10:41 AM
rasputin56

I'm sensing a jam session that doesn't include a cigar.
25th October 2006 10:41 AM
chevysales
quote:
glencar wrote:
I woke up early to try to get tix(worked overnight) and slept through the alarm. Then I heard the beep of my cell message alerts...Thanks, Chevy!

glencar... you extended an olive branch to me for ac room after only meeting at nellcotes gathering... i appreciated that...btw i never thought my wife wanted to go... i called her to tell her the good news...she yelled at me saying sweating her ass off at orpheum was best time she ever had. 25 years of marriage and we still don't communicate .

she's cool.

will have to make plans to pick up tix saturday with picture id's betweeen noon and 6pm. the email ticketmaster just sent me said pickup between noon and 6pm but rs site sez noon and 8pm?

what a fucking weekend!

just checked the seating chart row g is second row of upper balcony rite of center... any damn seat in da house is fine.

i have to go into work today on my day off to make up for friday and saturday... the hype will make me a raving lunatic.

[Edited by chevysales]
[Edited by chevysales]
25th October 2006 10:50 AM
chevysales
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

but i am
25th October 2006 10:51 AM
chevysales
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

thanx i will.

25th October 2006 11:30 AM
pdog this is great news...
25th October 2006 11:34 AM
LadyJane
quote:
chevysales wrote:

glencar... you extended an olive branch to me for ac room after only meeting at nellcotes gathering... i appreciated that...btw i never thought my wife wanted to go... i called her to tell her the good news...she yelled at me saying sweating her ass off at orpheum was best time she ever had. 25 years of marriage and we still don't communicate .

she's cool.

will have to make plans to pick up tix saturday with picture id's betweeen noon and 6pm. the email ticketmaster just sent me said pickup between noon and 6pm but rs site sez noon and 8pm?

what a fucking weekend!

just checked the seating chart row g is second row of upper balcony rite of center... any damn seat in da house is fine.

i have to go into work today on my day off to make up for friday and saturday... the hype will make me a raving lunatic.

[Edited by chevysales]
[Edited by chevysales]

If I need to find alternate transport to Philly on Sunday, please let me know as soon as possible.

thanks.

LJ.
25th October 2006 12:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
chevysales wrote:

That was a very nice thing you did for our beloved Blue. Nice to see there are good people out there!

I was able to get a ticket for 10/31, sadly, I could not use it (Conference in Nashville, cannot get to NYC until 10/31!) and bought it on a friends credit card so he can attend in my absence!
25th October 2006 12:09 PM
Some Guy
quote:
glencar wrote:
I just referred to Some Guy as your faggoty sidekick.

dude.
25th October 2006 12:24 PM
Joey " Joey, why must you stink up every thread with those homoerotic images???>"

25th October 2006 12:33 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
We'll rock the house despite that bastod! Thanks for the call!

GC have a blast. . .I guess my only hope to get in now is as an extra. . .with my headshot. . .hmmm maybe not LOL!
25th October 2006 01:41 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

If I need to find alternate transport to Philly on Sunday, please let me know as soon as possible.

thanks.

LJ.

LJ, I'm not sure yet. I still have the AC hotel room for Saturday night so let me confer with chevysales.
25th October 2006 01:42 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Joey, why must you stink up every thread with those homoerotic images???>"

LOL I knew no good deed goes unpunished!
25th October 2006 01:42 PM
glencar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

GC have a blast. . .I guess my only hope to get in now is as an extra. . .with my headshot. . .hmmm maybe not LOL!

Thanks. It's great howe ROers help each other out.
25th October 2006 01:52 PM
SweetVirginia
I can feel the love!

25th October 2006 01:52 PM
chevysales
quote:
glencar wrote:
LJ, I'm not sure yet. I still have the AC hotel room for Saturday night so let me confer with chevysales.

i was only staying in ac friday nite... but we must get up to beacon between noon and 6pm saturday to get wristbands and tix that they specified on each page during purchase this probably will keep scalping to a minumum... i would probably drive home and come back to manhattan on sunday... we can set it all up on friday in ac... i am sure it will work out easy enough.

how far is philly airport (for LJ) from ac or manhattan?
[Edited by chevysales]
25th October 2006 02:01 PM
chevysales
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

That was a very nice thing you did for our beloved Blue. Nice to see there are good people out there!

I was able to get a ticket for 10/31, sadly, I could not use it (Conference in Nashville, cannot get to NYC until 10/31!) and bought it on a friends credit card so he can attend in my absence!

another great jesture... and that "true" fan is very happy indeed.

people in driving distance must check 10:00am day of show as i can safely assume many missed the filling out of guests, tec. and they will release the extras.
[Edited by chevysales]
25th October 2006 02:04 PM
glencar
quote:
chevysales wrote:

i was only staying in ac friday nite... but we must get up to beacon between noon and 6pm saturday to get wristbands and tix that they specified on each page during purchase this probably will keep scalping to a minumum... i would probably drive home and come back to manhattan on sunday... we can set it all up on friday in ac... i am sure it will work out easy enough.

how far is philly airport (for LJ) from ac or manhattan?
[Edited by chevysales]

I believe it's an hour from AC but it might be less. It's 2 1/2 hours from Manhattan. We have to be there by 6PM on Saturday? I'll give you a call soon.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)