ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Beacon Theatre, NYC - 29th October 2006
© Beast
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pete Doherty Beaten In Brawl With Italian Photographer Return to archive
25th October 2006 09:50 AM
Honky Tonk Man http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006490383,00.html
25th October 2006 09:56 AM
Honky Tonk Man
25th October 2006 01:38 PM
Factory Girl Yikes! Poor Pete!
25th October 2006 01:39 PM
glencar It looks like he didn't feel a thing. That judge is letting him kill himself.
25th October 2006 02:44 PM
lotsajizz it's cheaper on the taxpayers that way!!

25th October 2006 06:27 PM
glencar True dat & the press gets its field day.
26th October 2006 09:24 AM
Honky Tonk Man WHAT HAS HAPPEND TO MY BLOODY PETE PHOTO???
26th October 2006 09:26 AM
TampabayStone He forgot that being famous does not make you a badass.
26th October 2006 09:30 AM
egon 2 more months....
26th October 2006 09:50 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
He forgot that being famous does not make you a badass.

He's not a badass and he's not trying to be either. If he was'nt on drugs, he would'nt be getting involved in things like this. Even if he's clean, I suspect they've had an affect. I've seen interviews where he's reportedly not on anything, yet he comes across completely out of his head.
26th October 2006 09:51 AM
glencar According to the tabloids here, Kate's expecting. Let's hope he lives to see this child born.
26th October 2006 09:52 AM
Gazza
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
WHAT HAS HAPPEND TO MY BLOODY PETE PHOTO???

LOL..I guess the Sun or whoever it was just used a new pic but kept the same URL
26th October 2006 10:21 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

He's not a badass and he's not trying to be either. If he was'nt on drugs, he would'nt be getting involved in things like this. Even if he's clean, I suspect they've had an affect. I've seen interviews where he's reportedly not on anything, yet he comes across completely out of his head.

I am sure you know more about the guy than me, but usually when you get your ass beat, there is a reason for it. I don't know if it was the drugs talking or what, but I am pretty sure he thought he was one for that minute. I would find it hard to beleive that the Photographer started messing with him. My point was just because your famous and on drugs, you still better watch whose face you decide to get in. That person might not be so in awe of you.

Not related, but I saw a clip of that Suger Ray (singer)guy out on the town and some kid said something to him under his breath and he started getting in this kid's face bad. The kid looked like a 14 geek, who had not quite yet reached puberty. I wish that kid could have given him a beating, but of course Suger found a weak target.
26th October 2006 10:22 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Gazza wrote:

LOL..I guess the Sun or whoever it was just used a new pic but kept the same URL

LOL! Iwonder what will come up next?
26th October 2006 10:25 AM
Gazza I was going to say 'knowing The Sun - probably a pair of tits' but as its Pete and Kate, I guess I wasnt wrong!
26th October 2006 10:27 AM
Honky Tonk Man Well they're there to amuse us I suppose!
26th October 2006 11:32 AM
Factory Girl I saw Alice in Chains last night with a new (Lenny Kravitz clone) singer. They did a tribute to Layne Staley.

I hope that Pete doesn't follow Layne's path into an early grave.

"Say goodbye, don't follow." AIC
26th October 2006 11:41 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
I saw Alice in Chains last night with a new (Lenny Kravitz clone) singer.

WTF???

only thing worst than Kravitz is a Kravitz clone!

why would they do that??
26th October 2006 06:10 PM
mrhipfl How old is he? He better not die at the age of 27. He doesn't deserve to be in the club.
27th October 2006 08:12 AM
Factory Girl
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

WTF???

only thing worst than Kravitz is a Kravitz clone!

why would they do that??

I think they do that because Jerry Cantrell (lead guitarist) has a very ordinary voice. With AIC wall of sound, you can hardly hear the Kravitz clone's voice.
27th October 2006 08:52 AM
lotsajizz Lenny rocks
28th October 2006 10:13 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
How old is he? He better not die at the age of 27. He doesn't deserve to be in the club.

He's 27. NO ONE deserves to be in THAT club.
28th October 2006 11:42 AM
mrhipfl
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

He's 27. NO ONE deserves to be in THAT club.

yeah, you're right. My statement made me look like a prick, probably. What I mean is that he doesn't deserve to be called a legend, and if he joins the club, some might think of him as a legendary musician.
28th October 2006 12:14 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:

yeah, you're right. My statement made me look like a prick, probably. What I mean is that he doesn't deserve to be called a legend, and if he joins the club, some might think of him as a legendary musician.

Actually, I do see your point and I agree. I do however, think Doherty has the potentional to be up there with the greats, but whether he'll realise it is the issue. He needs to pull himself together, but whether that wil happen, who knows?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)