ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Beacon Theatre, NYC - 29th October 2006
© Beast
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Great video-header voodoo LOL Return to archive
25th October 2006 12:37 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Love it voodoo you made a great header for a great former member. Bill rules you bastardz

Thanks from voodoo too voodoo

Too much "oo's" there

Thanks again voodoo

Sincerely yours

Voodoo <---- that's me babe
25th October 2006 01:02 AM
GotToRollMe Hey Voodoo,
Did I mention what an awesome header you made up there for our old friend Bill? No?
Well I'm mentioning it now then.
Awesome header, Voo!
Great job!

26th October 2006 09:20 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Love it voodoo you made a great header for a great former member. Bill rules you bastardz

Thanks from voodoo too voodoo

Too much "oo's" there

Thanks again voodoo

Sincerely yours

Voodoo <---- that's me babe

Funny! Thanks Voodoo.
26th October 2006 09:33 AM
Nellcote Why could you not find one of him with his metal detector?
26th October 2006 11:05 AM
Saint Sway Dearest Voodoo,

Please follow StonesDoug's lead and spend less time on you tube video headers and more time securing an exclusive contest for members of your message board to win free tix to the Beacon Shows

thank you
26th October 2006 04:53 PM
PeerQueer I really enjoyed that little performance from Bill...

Stones miss his playing - no doubt, though I'm not sure how his playing is these days at his age. I have not seen him live since Steel Wheels...

While his Stone Alone was a bit heavy on convincing the reader the importance of his contributions, and how much shagging he managed to pull off, he really did bring a unique and essential quality to the Stones' music that has been missing since his departure.

I don't think we have seen the last of Bill and the Stones just yet. Keep your eyes n ears open folks - there might be some surprises in store in a couple years...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)