ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Beacon Theatre, NYC - 29th October 2006
© Beast
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tickets for Beacon Announced Return to archive Page: 1 2
24th October 2006 02:13 PM
Drewby from stones.com
10.24.06 The Rolling Stones at the Beacon Theatre October 29th and 31st
Tickets on sale Wednesday, October 25 at 10:00 AM

Fans of the Rolling Stones will have a rare opportunity to see the band in an intimate setting when they play the Beacon Theatre in N.Y. on Oct. 29th and 31st. Both concerts will be filmed as part of the legendary director, Martin Scorsese's upcoming concert film on The Rolling Stones. A limited number of tickets for both concerts will be available at $50 with limited view seats at $25 plus facility fee and applicable service charges. Tickets will be available through internet sale only Wednesday, October 25 at 10 AM by going to www.livenation.com. There will be a limit of 2 tickets per person. The individual purchasing the ticket via credit card and their guest will be required to pick up their tickets the day prior to the show at the Beacon Theatre. Tickets for the October 29th concert must be picked up on Saturday, October 28th between the hours of 12pm and 6pm while tickets for the October 31st concert must be picked up Monday, October 30th between 12pm and 8pm. Ticket holders will receive wristbands that must be worn to gain entrance to the venue the night of the show. Any tickets not picked up on the day prior to the show will be cancelled and made available for internet sale at 10 AM day of show.

The Rolling Stones have made a portion of the tickets to the concert on the 29th available to the Clinton Foundation to support President Clinton's work around the nation and the world

The Rolling Stones shows at the Beacon Theatre are part of "A Bigger Bang" tour which is sponsored by RadioShack and presented by Concert Productions International and produced by WPC Piecemeal Inc.
24th October 2006 02:25 PM
Flairville I'm gonna be trying my hardest at 3pm English time tomorrow!!! I can only pray! If anyone grabs a spare and wants a 27 year old english guy to share the experience with them, let me know!!
24th October 2006 02:29 PM
Mr Jimmy oh baby!!!
24th October 2006 02:31 PM
jb Thank god!!! My broker will be able to get!!!! It looks to be about 5-10k a seat!!! Wow!!! And I will have to Fly in a day early to do the piuck up thing....humiliating. but worth it!!!

[Edited by jb]
24th October 2006 02:32 PM
chevysales i like this better than the send in pix via shidoobee... hey stones your fans have aged with you!

chances...
24th October 2006 02:37 PM
monkey_man SWEET! I will not sleep tonight!!
24th October 2006 02:38 PM
jb Throbby, please PM me if interested in going in on a pair....I think we can get GA1 for 5k a piece....
24th October 2006 02:48 PM
Gazza Good luck everyone

appallingly short notice for anyone not living locally, however it has to be said...
[Edited by Gazza]
24th October 2006 03:04 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Good luck everyone

appallingly short notice for anyone not living locally, however it has to be said...
[Edited by Gazza]

We will get in...it will cost me almost a weeks pay, but we wil do it!!!!
24th October 2006 03:04 PM
Saint Sway GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

I hope plenty of good folks here score these dream tickets!
24th October 2006 03:05 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Good luck everyone

[Edited by Gazza]

You can say that again. Or I guess I will!!

I'm quickly losing all interst in even trying to get tickets tomorrow. We simple folk, who get on line at 10am tomorrow, have a chance in hell competing with the myriad ticket brokers for limited tickets. One night in NYC is now 2 nights as the bracelet has to picked up the day before. Last minute travel arrangements are the pits, especially this time of year. Must ask for extra day off from work. Am I whining? Hell yes I am!!! Will I try for tickets?...most assuredly!
24th October 2006 03:06 PM
LadyJane good luck.

AC will be it for me.

LJ.
24th October 2006 03:07 PM
jb
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
You can say that again. Or I guess I will!!

I'm quickly losing all interst in even trying to get tickets tomorrow. We simple folk, who get on line at 10am tomorrow, have a chance in hell competing with the myriad ticket brokers for limited tickets. One night in NYC is now 2 nights as the bracelet has to picked up the day before. Last minute travel arrangements are the pits, especially this time of year. Must ask for extra day off from work. Am I whining? Hell yes I am!!! Will I try for tickets?...most assuredly!

Good post-don't even try. My broker will have a better shot..thanks partydoll meg...I'll buy you a steak and some desert at Mortons next time.
24th October 2006 03:13 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

24th October 2006 03:24 PM
Gazza here's a quick link to the ticket sale page which has been added just now:

http://www.livenation.com/venue/getVenue/venueId/1388/
24th October 2006 03:25 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat What time? Holland time I mean?
24th October 2006 03:29 PM
Gazza 10 am local time - so thats 4 pm in Holland
24th October 2006 03:37 PM
Paranoid_Android Best of luck to all who try...AC will be it for me...hope the show is every bit as exciting w/ wonderful surprises as you ( we) all wish!!!
24th October 2006 03:39 PM
Gazza Is it just me or does it not strike anyone else as a bit badly planned to have the tickets on sale tomorrow and the contest winners announced two days later?

Everyone who entered the contest will be trying for tickets tomorrow as well as they wont have been informed whether they won the contest or not...
24th October 2006 03:40 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Is it just me or does it not strike anyone else as a bit badly planned to have the tickets on sale tomorrow and the contest winners announced two days later?

Everyone who entered the contest will be trying for tickets tomorrow as well as they wont have been informed whether they won the contest or not...

When has anything they've done made sense?
24th October 2006 05:06 PM
GotToRollMe Yes, good luck to all.
*sigh*
24th October 2006 06:28 PM
glencar I'm not even going to try. AC will be it for me. If I win that contest, that's another kettle of fish altogether.
24th October 2006 07:07 PM
mrhipfl My dad won't let me go! "you can't miss school for a band. And do you think I have a gold shitting donkey arround to pay for this?" wtf
24th October 2006 07:14 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle Good luck to all!!

Hope to be reading nothing but success stories tomorrow...
24th October 2006 07:23 PM
Soldatti Good luck to all, smile to the camera.
25th October 2006 09:59 AM
Gazza Its ticket time! Good luck everyone
25th October 2006 10:09 AM
PartyDoll MEG No tickets to be had for the Partydoll...Oh well

I will see the tickets I didn't get on broker sites for $5000 dollars

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
25th October 2006 10:15 AM
Saint Sway nothing to be had on that site. I hope someone from here lucked out
25th October 2006 10:18 AM
purrcafe As predicted, score for Halloween. I can only hope that all those who jumped all over my shit for requesting civility towards other show attendees are stuck in obstructed view.
25th October 2006 10:22 AM
monkey_man Nada Zip Zero for me!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)