ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Beacon Theatre, NYC - 29th October 2006
© Beast
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Four Flicks Revisited Return to archive Page: 1 2
24th October 2006 03:38 PM
Drewby Has anyone every noticed the little fued between Keith and Ronnie after Wild Horses? Keith gets real pissed at ronnie for some reason and he has a look of disgust on his face right when the camera hits him for the opening chords of YCAGWYW.
You can see better footage when you watch it with "Backstage Pass" turned on.
24th October 2006 04:07 PM
Mikey FF is awesome!

My highlights:
CTYLoose - from Bonus/Munich. Mick "reappearing" and starts jumping and going nuts!
YGMR - from Twicks. Not crazy about the song, but its played and edited well (love the inclusion of the hotties signing)
JJF - from Twicks. Good showing and anytime Mick uses the Jagger Highway apart from the to and from the B-stage is a MAJOR Plus.
Satisfaction - from Twicks - nice to see Mick running the wings of the stage like a performance from 1981.
THSMLove Is - great performance and dynamics by the Band.
IYCRMe - MSG - great second song for any show!
Wild Horses - from Twicks - Keith plays the intro and thoughout brilliantly on his custom 10 string.
Extreme Western Grip - nice little jam.

[Edited by Mikey]
24th October 2006 04:13 PM
jb Keith is a crabby old man alwasy pissing on someone,,,Ronnie has coverd his ass forever and all he can do is yell at him...4 flicks really bites imo.
24th October 2006 04:15 PM
_Boomy_ "Stray Cat Blues" from the theatre show is bitchin'.
24th October 2006 04:16 PM
WattsAtScotts
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
"Stray Cat Blues" from the theatre show is bitchin'.

Right on, brother
24th October 2006 04:24 PM
_Boomy_ And what about the version of "No Expectations"?

Bee-u-tee-ful.
24th October 2006 05:44 PM
lotsajizz GA Tech is going DOWN this weekend...DOWN with the YellowJackets!!

24th October 2006 05:58 PM
Jumacfly FF rocks!
the documentary with the part into the empty stadium, when they begin to play "worried about you" is priceless...classic Stones at their best.
Rambler is may be the best song with a huge version from MSG,and "That's how strong.." a masterpiece.The break is really nice.
"Nearness of you",with a beautiful solo of the Riffmaster was a cute surprise too
24th October 2006 06:35 PM
glencar
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
the stadium show's a bore. The rest's smoking

Guess ye had to be there. That was one fine show, me laddy!
24th October 2006 07:20 PM
Soldatti The olympia show is awesome.
24th October 2006 10:43 PM
Steel Wheels The entire DVD box set is like a gift from the band. It's awesome.
25th October 2006 10:27 AM
Navin "May the Four be with you"
25th October 2006 10:28 AM
Some Guy
quote:
Navin wrote:
"May the Four be with you"

nice!
25th October 2006 11:01 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
The olympia show is awesome.

For a second I thought you wrote ... Olympia Snow is awesome.
25th October 2006 01:17 PM
speedfreakjive Stray Cat is awesome - I agree

but the version of Brown Sugar on theatre is the best i've seen on DVD
25th October 2006 07:50 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

For a second I thought you wrote ... Olympia Snow is awesome.

LOL.
I really dig Hand Of Fate from that show.
26th October 2006 12:30 AM
MidnightRambler Yeah Keith seemed to let Ronnie have it. I have my theory that he was pissed at Ronnie for missing the solo in "Wild Horses" He fucked it up.

Best moment of the set: Olympia...when Charlie is given the microphone. Hilarious as hell.
26th October 2006 01:06 AM
Bruno
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
"Stray Cat Blues" from the theatre show is bitchin'.

There´s a moment I love in that one: right after Mick´s "but you don´t really miss your mother" Keith and Ronnie have one of those guitar moments (I´ll call this way), they trade sounds and body language in a very cool way, like they both are thinking "yeah!". Look at the left of the screen It only lasts 1 second, very very cool...

"Keith seemed to let Ronnie have it. I have my theory that he was pissed at Ronnie for missing the solo in "Wild Horses" He fucked it up"

I pretty much like the way he plays that solo. Better than the standard way, imo.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)