ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Happy Halloween!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is this Stones performance on MTV2 tonight a hoax or what? Return to archive
10-24-02 07:02 PM
Boomhauer Steelie reported that he saw something in USA Today about the Stones opening up the Latin America VMA's on MTV2 tonight (9 p.m eastern time).

I looked at MTV and other sources and no mention of the Stones. The show is in Miami and perhaps it's a surprise for the crowd.

I hope they are playing; probably will do "Don't Stop".
10-24-02 09:03 PM
beer I watched. The Stones were just on, they didn't play though. Mick and Keith introduced Carlos Santana.
10-24-02 10:24 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Here you will find the websignal, Carlos Santana just introduced Man�, so the Stones will be there soon to introduce Carlos Santana

http://www.mtvla.com/canal/especiales/vmala/02/webcast/

The only thing you need to enter to watch the webcast is your country and then you will see the page with the link

This is the signal
http://idirector.mediaxtranet.net/okc2rmv201/v2/onstage/mtvi1099/102402a_sj/latin_awards.ram
10-24-02 10:52 PM
Boomhauer Yeah, I saw it. Mick was speaking Spanish and Keith says "I am proud to introduce, Carlos Santana!", or something like that.

Did you guys like the way they said "Hey, were the Rolling Stones" all in sync(sp)? It was pretty cool to see that.
10-25-02 11:43 AM
jb They stayed down here since Monday...I knew they would show up..i should have driven dowm to latin Grammies!